Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Decision To Remain Plus Size Is Mine, Not Yours - Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Decision To Remain Plus Size Is Mine, Not Yours - Dayo Amusa (653 Views)

Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion / Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Decision To Remain Plus Size Is Mine, Not Yours - Dayo Amusa by besteditor007: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2016
Nollywood actress and singer, Dayo Amusa, in an interview with BroadwayAfrica spoke about her career and how it hasn't given her enough money as she has anticipated and how she is comfortable with her plus size body.
Check here:http://www.tendenciesplus.com.ng/2016/11/my-decision-to-remain-plus-size-is-mine.html

Re: My Decision To Remain Plus Size Is Mine, Not Yours - Dayo Amusa by Titheman(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2016
ok
Re: My Decision To Remain Plus Size Is Mine, Not Yours - Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2016
she looks Good

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Shares Wife Photo,says Be Proud Of Your Wife,make Her Look Beautiful / Olamide And Phyno Rocking Live In Engugu(pics,video) / Hollywood's Kerry Washington Steps Out In Rare Appearance With Naija Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.