Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! (3496 Views)

Best Natural Toners For Oily Skin / I Want A Black Skin: Please Advise Me On What To Use. / Face Packs To Get Rid Of Oily Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by James150: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Please i have an oily skin especially my face and I don't like it it's not fresh please any idea how i can stop it and make it a dry skin.. .please need help ......
DROP SOLUTIONS PLEASE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by iampeTer(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2016
wash your face frequently and don't apply cream on your face ..works for me at least that wil reduce it ..
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by onyedika946(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stop applying cream,
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Be soaking dry grinded pepper inside hot water and rub your face with it every morning and night. The oil will cease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
you exposed to the sun and dust....always scrub your face during baths
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Be soaking dry grinded pepper inside hot water and rub your face with it every morning and night. The oil will cease
you could have helped him, but you'd rather say stupid things just to get likes and seem funny

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Ginaz(f): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
James150:
Please i have an oily skin especially my face and I don't like it it's not fresh please any idea how i can stop it and make it a dry skin.. .please need help ......
DROP SOLUTIONS PLEASE...

Believe me when I tell you this works, find water leaf and grind some leaves with mortar or any hard instrument to get a smooth paste. Apply that paste on your face and leave it till the next morning( that is, you need to apply it at night and leave till the next day)

Wash the waster leaf off yo and see how radiant and oil free your face will look. Do it for 1 week. I did and I don't have excessive oils on my face anymore. smiley

*My secret is exposed *. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
you could have helped him, but you'd rather say stupid things just to get likes and seem funny
Thanks for the worship. I don't write to please anyone including you. I just happen to get attention. My message whether funny or serious is to the op not your silly asss

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Thanks for the worship. I don't write to please anyone including you. I just happen to get attention. My message whether funny or serious is to the op not your silly asss
okay thats understood bro...easy with your words now
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Remilekun101: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bath with Dudu Osun Soap
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
okay thats understood bro...easy with your words now
Lol
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by James150: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
you are an epitome of insanity....even a small boy can relate when his elders are Getting solutions to a problem and Shut his mouth Up....try and shut the F**k up if you have nothing to say kid

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
James150:
you are an epitome of insanity....even a small boy can relate when his elders are Getting solutions to a problem and Shut his mouth Up....try and shut the F**k up if you have nothing to say kid
You're an epitome of stupidity. For you to think this is the way a sane person should respond. A cockroach is worth lot more than you and you call yourself an elder.
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Goyim: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wish i had oily skin. Hate my dry skin.
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by mablie(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ginaz:

Believe me when I tell you this works, find water leaf and grind some leaves with mortar or any hard instrument to get a smooth paste. Apply that paste on your face and leave it till the next morning( that is, you need to apply it at night and leave till the next day)

Wash the waster leaf off yo and see how radiant and oil free your face will look. Do it for 1 week. I did and I don't have excessive oils on my face anymore. smiley

Incomplete information.Grind what other leaves?Groundnut leaves?Maize leaves?
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nixiepie(f): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lemon and honey paste is enough
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
1. wash your face whenever you've got the chance.
2. Avoid oily foods
3. Always move with handkerchief to clean your face.
4. I recommend Sebamed soap....you can never go wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Merryglad(f): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
This remedy works like magic. Add a few drops of water in a little quantity of oat(quaker oat) to form a paste. Rub it on your face and leave for 15mins it to form a mask, wash it out with warm or cold water anyone you prefer. You will tank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by chigoizie7(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ginaz:

Sounds like a nice idea, but tell me the truth, Shebi u de wash pillow case everyday.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by chigoizie7(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Merryglad:
This remedy works like magic. Add a few drops of water in a little quantity of oat(quaker oat) to form a paste. Rub it on your face and leave for 15mins it to form a mask, wash it out with warm or cold water anyone you prefer. You will tank me later.

Does it also reduce pimples?
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by MrCork: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
James150:
DROP SOLUTIONS PLEASE...

...they dont sell napkin or toilet roll in Nigeria? (No oofense) undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Ginaz(f): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2016
mablie:
Incomplete information.Grind what other leaves?Groundnut leaves?Maize leaves?

I meant the water leaf, he should pluck some like 5 leaves and grind them. He can't use all na. sad
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Ginaz(f): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2016
chigoizie7:

Sounds like a nice idea, but tell me the truth, Shebi u de wash pillow case everyday.

Lol, I sleep with my face up till it dries then sleep and turn anyhow. Once it's dried on your face it won't stain. It works so well, even the stain is nothing compare to how fresh your face will look in the morning. grin
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by chigoizie7(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol, I sleep with my face up till it dries then sleep and turn anyhow. Once it's dried on your face it won't stain. It works so well, even the stain is nothing compare to how fresh your face will look in the morning. grin

Nnaa, "so so ife ogidi ga emesi wee mee nwafor?"

U mean, u sleep "faced up" like a dead girl?

I will give it a try,

Come to think of it, wetin ugly boy like me wan do with "frosh" face?
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Karenelle: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Buy Queen Helen mint julep mask. It soaks up oil like crazy. Also try to use mattifying make up to improve ur appearance.
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2016
The oil control solution that works is to scrub the face once weekly with a product that will deeply clean the skin without stripping it of beneficial oils e.g TYA Cosmetics Orange Temptation Skin Polish. Plus you have to invest in a good moisturizer for your skin type. Don't ignore that.
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by mablie(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Ginaz:

I meant the water leaf, he should pluck some like 5 leaves and grind them. He can't use all na. sad
I was sceptical of this remedy of yours because i had tried similar methods and they all failed.Guess what?This remedy of yours worked like a charm.Thank you very much
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by James150: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
mablie:
I was sceptical of this remedy of yours because i had tried similar methods and they all failed.Guess what?This remedy of yours worked like a charm.Thank you very much
explain well pls Hw to do it
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
iampeTer:
wash your face frequently
and don't apply cream on your face ..works for me
at least that wil reduce it ..
Some organs in the body work in a positive feedback mechanism, when you wash and wash your face,"messages" are sent to your brain that "sebum" or so is being used up and needs to be replaced..Making the face produce more oil..Wash less...
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ginaz:

I'm thinking this works like "Sea kelp"..I'd try it ooo..
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jadeite:
Some organs in the body work in a positive feedback mechanism, when you wash and wash your face,"messages" are sent to your brain that "sebum" or so is being used up and needs to be replaced..Making the face produce more oil..Wash less...

Brilliant write up..
Re: How Do I Stop Face Oily Skin Please....help!!! by iampeTer(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jadeite:

thats even true ...but which do you prefer?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Adorable Pictures Of Chubby Bride's Maids, Really Sexy / Agbada Styles And Designs For Men & Women 2016 / Lanre Da Silva's Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.