Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! (170554 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics / Building House Or Buying Lands. / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Funny how your problem went from Gowon, then to Obasanjo to Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalami, to Obasanjo then to Jonathan and finally back to Buhari. Until they put you in the system and you finally become the problem that's when you will realize it is the system of free market capitalism that is actually the problem and not the individual. Capitalism can't be fixed and before you start talking about the development in the western world you will shocked when you finally travel to the United States and find out their citizens complains more about their bad roads than we do here in Nigeria. Put the most honest person there and he will end up being a failure too.
Rajman45:

With brains like yours in Nigeria, I feel pity for our beloved country. No wonder politicians uses people like you to cause troubles everywhere...... Ur brain has been brainwashed with negative thoughts and you sees everyone to be like you.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Ochidoma: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2017
The target's (Ikegwuonu's) relations in America did not fall far from the tree.
They were arrested for robbery and are serving time in prison.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/ikegwuonu-brothers-given-prison-terms-but-offered-encouragement/article_a2a15006-ce47-55cb-9d21-2dbcc4250345.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Konquest: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2017
investnow2013:
See The House Ozubulu Man Is Building In This Recession!

Chei Recession NO Dey For Ozubulu, See The House Ozubulu Man Is Building!

Ozubulu Anambra state
^^^^^^
grin
In Kelly Hansome's voice...
"INVESTMENT"

KELLY HANSOME INVESTMENT
WATCH YOUTUBE ===>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zab4mkmSg80
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Konquest: 2:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Ask4Info:
Watch as they will all troop out like bees to attack my next statement and call me a hater.

It is ONLY IN NIGERIA a man will wake up overnight and term himself a multimillionaire or billionaire without people bothering to enquire concerning his sudden wealth.

Crime will forever be on the increase in Nigeria and by Nigeria globally because rather than building our children on morals, dignity and hardwork, we emphasize only on money! money!! money!!!

Pardom me to say Most Nigerians irrespective of their wealth are outrightly backwards. What is an American flag doing in front of that house? Where is the Nigerian flag? Or is that the American Consulate Office in Biafra Republic?
^^^^^
True talk... absolutely well said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by jaybee3(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2017
1stCitizen:
The owner has not made news yet. This one na small thing.

Very soon we will hear that in a far away Asian country he was ........ lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Rajman45(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2017
ayodele234:
Funny how your problem went from Gowon, then to Obasanjo to Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalami, to Obasanjo then to Jonathan and finally back to Buhari. Until they put you in the system and you finally become the problem that's when you will realize it is the system of free market capitalism that is actually the problem and not the individual. Capitalism can't be fixed and before you start talking about the development in the western world you will shocked when you finally travel to the United States and find out their citizens complains more about their bad roads than we do here in Nigeria. Put the most honest person there and he will end up being a failure too.
It doesn't mean that we should complicate the problems by adding our own selfish desires to it.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
1stCitizen:
The owner has not made news yet. This one na small thing.

Very soon we will hear that in a far away Asian country he was ........ lipsrsealed

You seem to have the gift of foresight. You should be a prophet

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Ugosample(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
ExcelNG:

Pazienza you know I like you and will always stand for the Igbo nation. The "Enemies" of Igboland maybe rejoicing but that is because we gave them chance for that.

Let me tell you... sentiments aside, atimes I weep for the coming Igbo generation. We worship money a lot. Mind you, these rubbish cuts among all tribes in Nigeria but am focusing on Igbo because am a pure one.

This is one of the reason I migrated from Igboland to another country. Your mates will pressure you on how others are "making" it without bothering to ask how they made it.

Check most so called rich people in Nigeria and their jobs. Compare their income with the money they spend and you will notice that something is not adding up. How can a business man selling onions for just a month be Riding Venza and building a house the next month? Funny enough, they call it "Gods blessings". But if we were to investigate well, we will see that so many souls were wasted to acquire the so called "Gods blessings".

Pazienza let me tell you something, I used to have this Imo guy and Yoruba guy as my friends. Do you know why I discarded them? Everyday, they will sit behind a laptop monitoring company emails and conversations. Looking for Money transactions to steal. They call it wire or something. They have Yoruba accomplices from Ogun. I warned them that what they are doing is bad. They called me " A Jew". Whenever they make money then, they will hit Owerri spending like Presidents. One of them even bought his mum a car and the woman was thanking "God for Blessings". God forbid! Today, the Imo guy is dead! What happened last last?

I don't support evil and will never support evil. God is not stupid and can not be mocked. Am not trying to preach to you. For the past 7 years, I have not even entered a church. Am a Catholic but anything Church disgusts me these days. When I reach USA, I will maybe find my way back to Church if am not a traditional worshipper then.

Personally, am always at peace with my God with the little I am making.

Please read Galatians 6:7 "Do Not Be Deceived. God Is Not Mocked. Whatever A Man Soweth, He Will Reap".

I heard that the first person shot was his father. I saw people discussing it on facebook. Lets assume that the man is a drug baron true true. Are you telling me his father will not be aware? Do you think the Parish Priest of that parish may not have heard hints that he is into drugs? Yet they will title him and give him honours in the church. ON PEOPLES BLOOD!

During Obiano's Mothers' burial, 21 bishops attended. If it were to be a " Church Rat", will the Parish priest even attend? Atimes the Catechist will run away too! They will now send the Seminarian on Apostolic work to bury him like a nonentity. Just because the man had no money!

My bro, read between the lines and think far!

You spoke the truth

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Mmiridoluedo: 3:44am On Aug 09, 2017
This post is false. This house belongs to another man a responsible law abiding citizen. Not the one mentioned in this post. Please remove this fake news. Thank you.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Oh really?

Also tell that to those masaccred in mambila and benue and other parts of the country.

Guess someone also got rich overnight in those places hence the killings.

You're disgusting.
You are filth.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bagehot:

My parents are filth.

angry
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by LexngtonSteele: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2017
lastmessenger:
Have head checked
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ArcToyin(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nbote:
Whether blood, drug or wateva money like some of U are inferring, atleast their ppl are benefitting from it through their numerous projects and services considering anything called govt has done little or nothing for it's ppl. I know areas in some regions where u'll b prosecuted or even worse for trying to carry out maintenance on a public road talk more of trying to start a new public project even with ur own money...
See thrash! Assuming he has killed or made one of your family members to cry you won't be saying rubbish talk. If is money is clean, good work to him and if not may nemesis fall on him.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Obere4u: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Ask4Info:
Watch as they will all troop out like bees to attack my next statement and call me a hater.

It is ONLY IN NIGERIA a man will wake up overnight and term himself a multimillionaire or billionaire without people bothering to enquire concerning his sudden wealth.

Crime will forever be on the increase in Nigeria and by Nigeria globally because rather than building our children on morals, dignity and hardwork, we emphasize only on money! money!! money!!!

Pardom me to say Most Nigerians irrespective of their wealth are outrightly backwards. What is an American flag doing in front of that house? Where is the Nigerian flag? Or is that the American Consulate Office in Biafra Republic?

The owner of the house is Medical Doctor based in USA
Chief Dr Bernard okwulogu ( kpakpando ozubulu ) is his name. He's in his late 60's.
He's from Egbema Ozubulu while Bishop is from Amakwa.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nsonaso(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
Lovechyld101:
The owner of this House is an occult now is obvious the man dey one confratanity . The star shape all around the house is a give a way Eagle nest house is also a confratanity name.
LOL he might be an occultist but it's not because of the EAGLE NEST... You can research it

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Ewucanbeer: 2:32am On Aug 14, 2018
jamalchance:
either Drug,scam,blood money .... u would be amazed at the number of igbo "business" men involved in drugs pushing and scamming ... and d money they hit go make benin guy man know sey hin dey learn work
ofe mmanu jealous
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Ewucanbeer: 2:35am On Aug 14, 2018
ArcToyin:

See thrash! Assuming he has killed or made one of your family members to cry you won't be saying rubbish talk. If is money is clean, good work to him and if not may nemesis fall on him.
ofe mmanu again?
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Ugosample(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ask4Info:

You are right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.