Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! (170564 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics / Building House Or Buying Lands. / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by crowdfundnaija: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2016
One thing I know for sure, NDIGBOS are the most industrious of all tribes in Nigeria.
By the way, I am not IGBO! Quote me, and I 'JEGALISE' you.

6 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
elosar:
i prophesy upon u by dis time next yr u wil leave dat one room face me i slap u in jesus name, y not say amen

Better get an education before it's too late. Your case is pathetic. LOL
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
We Blacks should support good thing o. If they are drug dealers fine, let them use the money to make life of the future generation better.

Maybe europe was built by blood of europeans... Our forefathers where use to apease their satisfaction..
Today u travel to europe but don't remeber millions died building where u are going to.

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by PIPPROF(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2016
imohchard:
most of those houses in my village are unihabitted,
when you will be hearing strange noises in the night

hmm in Igbo land heard someone of them na so
although its everywhere sha
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by SycophanticGoat: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2016
jamalchance:

dude am not yoruba ... even if i am i wouldnt jump into nairaland's tribal war even if i wasnt around in 1967 i know d civil war was and still pointless

Shut your trap will you! You were quick to stereotype about how Igbos are ritualists and drug dealers yet you type nonsense about not wanting to involve yourself in NL tribal war. What does stereotyping a whole tribe make you? Only ignorant cavemen behave in such sadistic manner.

Fools will be in their useless homes, waiting for one N-Power job or another while millions of Igbo people are selling electronics, spare parts, cloths, cosmetics, etc., at various markets nationwide. Rather than earn the respect they deserve, goats will come up with stereotype just because a few Igbos were caught peddling drugs. I know your type.

You actually remind me of one useless woman I met during my NYSC. She will always be like Cynthia (an Igbo girl), your father is a ritualists that's why his petrol station got burnt. She never fails to say derogatory words to this gentle and brilliant girl about how her father is a ritualists and what not. But on teacher's visitation day, she was the first teacher to go singing songs of praises to Cynthia's mother only for her to be given 10k. She never rejected the blood money, why? Probably because the amount of money given to her as mere gift was up to half of her monthly salary. Hypocritical mofos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Kulas: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2016
Why Igbos are richer than other tribes is that their wealth is spread.That is by average and extention many igbos are rich-billionaires and millionaires unlike in other tribes you hear of one man billionaires,or richest man in this and that as the likes of Dangote,Otedola,Alakija etc.Igbo man may not be the richest man in africa or nigeria but generally by averge(spread) many of them are rich and not confined to smaller number of people as seen in other tribe.Meanwhile, Ndi igbo kwenu!....,kwezuonu oo!!!.Igwe bu ike!

10 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by danot1030: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2016
crime money. drugs, arm robbery, kidnapping, human trafficking and all manner of crime you can imagine.

I cannot envy the wealth of an Igbo man.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by malton: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Ask4Info:
Watch as they will all troop out like bees to attack my next statement and call me a hater.

It is ONLY IN NIGERIA a man will wake up overnight and term himself a multimillionaire or billionaire without people bothering to enquire concerning his sudden wealth.

Crime will forever be on the increase in Nigeria and by Nigeria globally because rather than building our children on morals, dignity and hardwork, we emphasize only on money! money!! money!!!

Pardom me to say Most Nigerians irrespective of their wealth are outrightly backwards. What is an American flag doing in front of that house? Where is the Nigerian flag? Or is that the American Consulate Office in Biafra Republic?

Looks to me like the flag atop the US one is Nigerian.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by ladyflair: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Oluwa abeg answer my husband's call so that he will build more than this for me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Youngtrice(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2016
soletar:
Disgusting display of opulence.

How many rooms can you sleep in one night?

Death as well as tax are the only inevitable things. We can't carry our possessions into the Afterlife.

Humans can be so vain!

but....it's a lovely sight to behold! WOW

Modified :

this isn't a tribalistic comment, just common sense. I only asked if one can sleep in a 100 rooms at once. My best friend for the past 20yrs is an Igbo. I don't have the time or inclination for e-wars.

My first sentence was critical but the last showed admiration, yet some rabid bigots still missed the point. That's sad.
I'm sure he has kids and family members who will sleep in the rooms. Visitors as well.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Kulas: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Or simply put,igbo man may not be the richest man in Nigeria but igbos are naturally the richest people in Nigeria through their dint of hardwork and money generating source(investments) and not about oil,government or tax paying generated money

6 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Albishir: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2016
Perhaps the Igwe of Ozubulu in waiting. True or false
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by princessG35: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2016
That's my brother.hard working people. Ozubulu amaka.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Ask4Info:
Watch as they will all troop out like bees to attack my next statement and call me a hater.

It is ONLY IN NIGERIA a man will wake up overnight and term himself a multimillionaire or billionaire without people bothering to enquire concerning his sudden wealth.

Crime will forever be on the increase in Nigeria and by Nigeria globally because rather than building our children on morals, dignity and hardwork, we emphasize only on money! money!! money!!!

Pardom me to say Most Nigerians irrespective of their wealth are outrightly backwards. What is an American flag doing in front of that house? Where is the Nigerian flag? Or is that the American Consulate Office in Biafra Republic?
Do you know if he's an American citizen?

If I had another citizenship, I'll be much more proud of it than this entity where I'm hated for wanting to exercise my natural rights, where soldiers and the likes kill civilians for fun, where I'm termed 5%.

The rubbish you said about people turning millionaires overnight, you think it happens only in Nigeria?

And if someone suddenly turns a billionaire, what right do you have to go about asking how come, it's really not of your business afterall you aren't their relative.

And your nonsense talk about Nigerians being too concerned with money, maybe it's in your place cos where I come from, hardwork and dignity in labour is the way of life.

Stop hating on biafra, it's none of your fvcking business pinnochio angry

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by deolu2000(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2016
Ask4Info:

that is where the money comes from, OBODO AMERICA!

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by LadyAimy: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2016
soletar:

Death as well as tax are the only inevitable things. We can't carry our possessions into the Afterlife.

Humans can be so vain!

Modified :

this isn't a tribalistic comment, just common sense. I only asked if one can sleep in a 100 rooms at once. My best friend for the past 20yrs is an Igbo. I don't have the time or inclination for e-wars.

My first sentence was critical but the last showed admiration, yet some rabid bigots still missed the point. That's sad.
Well written not nonsense
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by crisycent: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2016
No beef but the roof is a NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by legibow: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Leave them.... Continue
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Skelewu: 9:00am On Nov 29, 2016
ikombe:
Lalasticlala come and see what my Nnewi borthers are doing grin

It isnt a small chum chin cheesy

Modified

That foolish fool bellow me. Becos none of your kingdred can do what this man is doing doesnt mean you should spill thrash on this thread. No be only Ogboni men na Ogbono u go see. Mtcheww

And for the stupendious igronamus below the foolish fool who said it is drug money. At least he used the drug money to develop his village. Haters always gona hate.

Oga, when did Ozubulu become part of Nnewi? Abi you wan claim an Ekwusigo man as your own? grin
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by degamemaster(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2016
God thank you for making me onye Igbo. In my next life, I will still be onye Igbo. Igbos, we set the pace, others follows.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2016
Una never see anytin come nneni come see weytin wey southy based boys dey build this 1 na boys quartres.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by SycophanticGoat: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2016
soletar:

Humans can be so vain!

Modified :

Your comment is reasonable from your standpoint unlike the useless fool that likened all Igbos to ritualists and drug dealers.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by folasayolyn(f): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2016
1stCitizen:
The owner has not made news yet. This one na small thing.

Very soon we will hear that in a far away Asian country he was ........ lipsrsealed

crying Nigerian Government doesn't care for its citizens
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2016
op thanks for d update... I rep eziora ozubulu......... we are natural born billionaires and zillionaires....
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2016
op thanks for d update... I rep eziora ozubulu......... we are natural born billionaires and zillionaires....
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by jnrbayano(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
LynnPetra:
angry

Mmmmmh.
Many Igbos living abroad this period has got this time to enjoy.Just a 100dollars sent home is around 45k.Dollars to naira at this time is too heavy.

Xmas go sweet well for East this year.

Even as an igbo lady, I fear igbo guys.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by isseke: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2016
danot1030:
crime money. drugs, arm robbery, kidnapping, human trafficking and all manner of crime you can imagine.

I cannot envy the wealth of an Igb
o man.

My guy stop generalizing issue. You are talking bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by peleson: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2016
investnow2013:
Chei Recession NO Dey For Igboland, See The House Ozubulu Man Is Building!

Ozubulu Anambra state

@ Investnow2013. I know this guy man bishop in S/Africa. Real Hustler. I know he has properties in festac areas of lagos! A distributor of major drinks. He is worth well over 2Bilion Naira.
I wish he used white as the color of his mansion. I want to introduce this this to him to make his house more unique. This kind of floor is better than interlocking floor 100%
Email Engr. Kay at kempetservices@gmail.com or 08077579372

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Lovechyld101(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2016
The owner of this House is an occult now is obvious the man dey one confratanity . The star shape all around the house is a give a way Eagle nest house is also a confratanity name.

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Phantoxxix(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
OGBONNI MEN

And you can just tell by looking at his house? Nawao
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by Explorers(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats to him. Recession is giving some people Billions, help me o lord.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! by egopersonified(f): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Easterners are true capitalists, which would lead to more rapid development than the government dependant regions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.