Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother (1839 Views)

My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by baelish: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
I had to open another account to write this. it's long and I'm not a good writer but I just needed to share an experience of forgiveness, so plz bear with me.

It all started when I was in basic school,maybe I
was 8 or 9yrs. I had a best friend then though she was 3yrs older than I. We were so close that everyone thought we were sisters,we weren't even in the same class she was a class ahead of me. Eventually we started introducing ourselves as 'cousins' to everybody including our teachers plus the fact that we were family friends, attended same church, schools n spent holidays in each other's house with both siblings so u see how it was easy for people to think we are related.

She comes from an average family not entirely her parents' effort (father of blessed memory was a grassroots civil servant n mother is a housewife) but the fam was/is sponsored by the eldest sister who is a surgeon in Canada n married to one of d directors in WHO cum biz man. My parents on d other hand work with international coys though dad retired last year mom is still a medical personnel in international NGO, so my peeps were the people her sister asked to oversee their family in terms of education, investments, properties etc as her parents were not that exposed since they were living in the villa.

Meanwhile when I was 12yrs, her immediate elder brother came for holidays but didn't want go back to d villa so he lived with us until he finished his secondary school and first degree before he left for his masters.

Our problems started when I was 17yrs. I had admission into d uni of my choice since I purposely failed all my SAT n TOEFL n other aptitude tests my parents wanted so as not to live with another strict n stern relatives or family friends. Coming from a strict n stern Christian home it was a dream come true as I was finally free from all domestic monitoring, evaluation, rules n doctrines that even Pastor Kumuyi will fear my parents.

Yes!!! I was d rebellious child of the house. As an extrovert I argued a lot with my parents starting from dressing to perception of life, just name it - it wasn't an easy upbringing. The only thing was that I was/is intelligent(family trait). My parents always wondered how I was the best graduating student in my department, well I was determined to shock them as they thought I will be a failure which they never failed to let me know everytime they scold me.

At 17yrs I was in 100L, I had my first bf who was a 26yrs old graduate, was doing his internship in May and Baker, I loved him n he spoiled me plenty with love, gifts, social way of life etc .My gf didn't av admission then but used to come most times n stayed with me in d hostel. She was jealous as she wasn't so lucky with guys, she started calling my bf without my knowledge n tarnished my image telling him all sorts of lies, made him hate me, slept with him and lied to me that he raped her then persuaded me to leave him, so the relationship hit d rock.

Exactly the same thing happened with my second boo. Then when the third guy came, I was reluctant to introduce her to him bc I was tired of my boyfriends 'raping' her but when we got engaged I didn't av option than to do so, and she started d drama again, d guy called it off after coming to collect marriage list. She started going to my guy's crib to offer condolences on how I "cheated" on him. I went there my self to plead with my fiance n try to make him know all dat he heard were all lies, caught them cuddling on d couch in d sitting room watching romantic movie, that was when it dawn on me that I was eating with d devil. So for 7yrs right from when I was 17yrs old, after dating 3 guys all thanks to her, I realized how foolish I was to trust this gal, I ended d friendship, we stopped going to each other's house.

Meanwhile she had called my parents anonymously on several occasions that I am loosed and have 6 boyfriends and that av not been going for lectures, that I've joined bad gang in school. My mum n uncle had to come to school which wasn't even in the state I based jst to confirm, but thank God I was jst coming from d lab. We all were wondering including her who was d ghost that called.

I knew I was her brother's first crush though he cudnt sum up the courage to ask me out then becos of family relationship, so when he came back from his masters study and is gainfully employed I played my card well n date him just to spite his sister. Well she wouldn't tell me that her brother 'rape' her, will she?

The guy really loves me with everything he is and has, I mean since I was born this is d first time I feel genuinely loved n I loved him but in 3yrs I've dated him I have never told him I love him. On his birthday this year he asked me if i'll marry him, I told him I can't marry a guy that has a wicked sister. He asked y his sister's behavior has to do with him n I told him d fruit is not far from d tree, he then asked y i'm dating him n I replied that seeing his Sister's face anytime she sees us together worth it. He looked at me intensely for 5mins and asked if I really loved dos guys his Sis betrayed me with.

For the first time in all these years I searched my heart and realized it wasn't love that transpired BTW me n dos guys but infatuation,@ that moment I knew that rather than feeling hurt by d betrayal, I have her to thank for helping me not to make a terrible mistake in choice of partner but I didn't admit it to my guy.

So for three months now I've been so sober in my spirit, I think so much now abt hurt n forgiveness n I come to know that for 10yrs of my love life I have let my hurt becloud, weighed n deprived me of enjoying dis new found love. I couldn't really moved on as my past was tying me down. So I closed from work so early, drove to my guy's family house without letting him know. It's been 10yrs since I went there so d mum n siblings were shocked to see me. I saw d sister n I looked her in the eyes n told her that I've forgiven her which I really mean. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, covered her mouth with her hand and nodded, after a while she said she is sorry.

As I was about to leave his mum asked me if his son has been taking care of me, I was surprised then she added that she doesn't know what we are waiting for, I didn't know what to answer her so I quickly said goodbye n left.

Went straight to my guy, finally looked him in d eyes and said "I love you " he was jst searching my face then asked if am alright I answered 'absolutely " when he was finally convinced that I'm serious he kissed me n said he always knew that I love him but was waiting n praying for me to admit it.

I'm now a free spirit, free soul. I know he will read this cos he is a nairalander. I love u plenty Bae more than u could ever imagine.

13 Likes

Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by Mimzyy(f): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmm...Thank God it went well for you dear. You don't date to spite someone else though. It's not a very good move cos at the end of the day, na ur punnay go still hear am.

Hope to see your pre-wedding pictures soon wink.

4 Likes

Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by Akious2k2(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by sluvy4tune(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mimzyy:
Hmm...Thank God it went well for you dear. You don't date to spite someone else though. It's not a very good move cos at the end of the day, na ur punnay go still hear am.

Hope to see your pre-wedding pictures soon wink.

What is Punnay

It's me Grace AIG1
Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nice story...

Please come and complete it
Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by thorpido(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
People don dey write movie script for here.
Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by walex2(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
From your story, you have been bleep by three different guys before meeting your new love. pls your friend will never be happy with you having known your past and bleep the same guys before. the best thing to do is to forgive your friend and forge ahead with a new life

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by Mimzyy(f): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
sluvy4tune:

What is Punnay

It's me Grace AIG1

Grace?
Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omg! I love Love stories and happy endings. Congrats.

Biko, still stay on guard while relating with the babe o...bad beles don't fully retire. It is well.
Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by Bisjosh(f): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Ladies are there own worst enemies embarassed
Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by NaeChris: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Smart girl. It worked well. Hope she (the intruder) keeps off.
Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by chriskosherbal(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Not every move is a smart move, next time be careful.
Re: She Slept With All The Boyfriends I Had So I Dated Her Brother by janejive(f): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
forgiving was so sweet of you.

(1) (Reply)

Exotic Flower Vase And Flowers For Sale / How To Manage A Spouse With Entirely Different Social Traits / Which Is Better An English Name Or Your Native Name Or Even A Christian Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.