Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja (14947 Views)

NASU/NAAT/SSANU: Strike grounds Nigeria's public universities / Former SUG President Of Uniabuja 06/07 re-called after 12 Years Of Expulsion. / Decay In Public Schools In Akwa Ibom (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
VEIL1234:
Oh I would personally like to meet the op. This is one topic I have complained and complained about for years. I graduated in 2005 from that sick school and like you, I kept counting my days even before I left. From top to bottom (lecturers and students) it was a huge joke.

my dear, I will surely go back to another school (someday) for a B.SC programme.

Since 2011 that I left the school, I have always regretted ever attending the school. Well, I guess God sent me there for a purpose
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by josite: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
That uniabuja from the very beginning has been a joke since the days of one malam vc isa Muhammed. Has one funny staff quarter called giri.no one told me to run away after teaching for a semester in the University located in the hottest part of hell.
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by deslim(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't no if d OP has visited d school of late, cos the present VC is tiring 2 give d university a new look. The picture posted is the entrance to the mini campus in d heart of Gwagwalada. A visit to d main campus will changed ur perception. As of the weather, nothing has changed, still hot as always. Every university has it's own set of problems.

1 Like

Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2016
robonski15:

All my years in UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA was a nightmare, i hated everything it represents.. A very worthless glorified primary school..

I see u... cheesy
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=deslim post=51466963]
I don't no if d OP has visited d school of late, cos the present VC is tiring 2 give d university a new look.
What has visiting the school of late got to go with what happened and what OP experienced there as an undergraduate? The OP graduated from the school in 2011 and therefore could not have known about your 'trying' new VC

The picture posted is the entrance to the mini campus in d heart of Gwagwalada.
Is Gwagwalada mini campus not part of the University of Abuja? That gwagawalada was the institution main's campus for so long before things stared happening there at perm site. During the time of Nuhu Yahub Omeiza. Faculties started moving to perm site in 2010. All the school's principal officers had their offices in Gwags (VC inclusive). The gate has been like that, so it nothing new

A visit to d main campus will changed ur perception. As of the weather, nothing has changed, still hot as always. Every university has it's own set of problems.

Oga stop talking to someone who was part of the system before you. I even went to ur perm site this year to start processing my result (since my statement of result was renewable every 1year), and it was still the same way we left it.
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by syntekelite(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2016
dubemnaija2:
[size=10pt][/size]

http://www.dubemnaija.com/2016/11/the-decay-in-nigerias-public.html
op ur six years na Gods grace ohh... gat homies who used 8 to 9 years..thousands left in 300level to start fresh in other schools and still graduated same time with their former friends in unibuja..word of caution no one shuld go to unigwags ohh..its a school for time wasting..
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by manyr4luv: 12:55am On Nov 30, 2016
aaronson:
Thank you sir.

you are welcome
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by deslim(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2016
dubemnaija2:

my dear, I will surely go back to another school (someday) for a B.SC programme.

Since 2011 that I left the school, I have always regretted ever attending the school. Well, I guess God sent me there for a purpose
Tear ur certificate or burn it
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by robonski15(m): 5:14am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

I see u... cheesy

Respond wink
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:15am On Dec 03, 2016
robonski15:

Respond wink

grin

Aloha...

1 Like

Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by robonski15(m): 5:23am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Aloha...

Comestas amigo. ... Do the needful tongue
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:29am On Dec 03, 2016
robonski15:

Comestas amigo. ... Do the needful tongue

grin

Hahhahaha... Amigo? Deberia ser Amiga tongue

Okies.. Lemme check u on the other side wink
Re: The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja by robonski15(m): 5:33am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahhahaha... Amigo? Deberia see Amiga tongue

Okies.. Lemme check u on the other side wink

Lo siento amiga. .. Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sudan: Some Are Contributing Transport Fare To Egypt – Nigerian Student (Video) / Project Topic On Banking Or Finance / JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.