Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

One True Reason Some Beautiful Women Still Have Failed Marriages. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One True Reason Some Beautiful Women Still Have Failed Marriages. (586 Views)

Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One True Reason Some Beautiful Women Still Have Failed Marriages. by DonAkiroWorld(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alot of us sometimes do see or hear stories of beautiful ladies who have failed marriages and most times we are so quick to throw fingers at the men and then other guys wish they could get such a lady and they themselves will forever love them at all cost.

I was meant to understand a really bitter truth today when a case of divorce was being handled and when everything seemed as if the man was wrong in all perspective with the Lady looking all very beautiful and innocent, he opened up that he had tried so hard to cope with the odour from this ladies Virgina since they got married.
He clearly stated that though the Lady appears very neat, takes very good care of herself and even the home in terms of neatness, he really couldn't understand why she had such very offensive odour anytime they had sex. He had tried so hard to bear it and shame didn't allow him mention it anywhere but then the same lady is the one trying to divorce him on the ground of infidelity being that he doesn't make love to her the way he should.

What do you guys think about this sort of issue because trust me I really feel the guys pain being that I have once met a lady with such very offensive Virgina smell and I know I didn't need a prophet to tell me to run for my life even when from the outside she looks like someone that was so perfectly created and neat.
Re: One True Reason Some Beautiful Women Still Have Failed Marriages. by herzernIsHere: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2016

Re: One True Reason Some Beautiful Women Still Have Failed Marriages. by Filashade(f): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Dis story is too much oo.

Ehhn. But lets be serious, I think the woman may have a yeast infection or some type of Vaginal Disease which is causing that odour. They thought us this things in secondary/high school from Year 7 -11.

But please as her husband, the man should have told her or better still take her to a doctor to see if THEY can treat it.

Oh well. That is their own problem.

Re: One True Reason Some Beautiful Women Still Have Failed Marriages. by DonAkiroWorld(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Filashade:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Dis story is too much oo.

Ehhn. But lets be serious, I think the woman may have a yeast infection or some type of Vaginal Disease which is causing that odour. They thought us this things in secondary/high school from Year 7 -11.

But please as her husband, the man should have told her or better still take her to a doctor to see if THEY can treat it.

Oh well. That is their own problem.

He said the Lady got upset when he brought it up at some point and that she accused him of being the one having a problem because she takes good care of herself. I guess ladies really don't observe or perceive it right.
Re: One True Reason Some Beautiful Women Still Have Failed Marriages. by kinggogo: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Well 4 me, dah shouldn't b a basis 4 a divorce, it cn b treated unless d woman av sworn neva to change
Re: One True Reason Some Beautiful Women Still Have Failed Marriages. by DonAkiroWorld(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
kinggogo:
Well 4 me, dah shouldn't b a basis 4 a divorce, it cn b treated unless d woman av sworn neva to change

Read it again, that wasn't the reason for the divorce, she is the one divorcing him.

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Threw Shades At Lady Who Called Her Ugly !!! (PICS) / Looking For A Girl To Hang Around With In Owerri / See How This Man Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.