Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Make Money From Fiverr With This Top 5 Gigs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money From Fiverr With This Top 5 Gigs (420 Views)

$12,0000 On Fiverr With This ONE Simple TRICK! / Make Money From Fiverr Without Any Skill / How I Make $300 Weekly On Fiverr With Traffic Gig Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Fiverr With This Top 5 Gigs by consultayo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Are you tired of spending longs hours glued to your computer screen waiting for someone to order your gig?If yes then youre lucky to be reading this post,cause i will be highlighting the top 5 free fiverr gigs to start,But before listing the gigs you must be able to
1.Create a blog on blogger
2.Write a 350 word article
3.Write a book review

Let me assume you can do at least one of the above task listed.So that means you're all set to go.

1.Blogger blog
Title: I Will Create A Blogger Blog for $5
Description: I will create a blog for you at Blogger.com. Includes minimum of 350 words of quality, unique content and 2 links to your own content. Great way to build authoritative, long-lasting backlinks!
Instructions to Buyer: Please provide one keyword, any images you'd like me to use and tell me the direction you'd like me to go with your blog post. Also include 2 links and the anchor text you'd like me to use. No adult content, please.
What you need to know: You need to be familiar with setting up Blogger blogs. Nothing fancy. If they don't like the way it looks they can change the theme. Most of these buyers are only looking for links anyway.

I will not be able to post the remaining here because i will have duplicate content and i'm trying to avoid that.But if you're interested in the remaining gigs kindly click on the link below
(http://www.consultayo.com/2016/11/how-to-make-money-onlne-with-this-top-5-fiverr-gigs.html)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online This December With CPA Marketing & Facebook... / Remarketing A Website That Is Having Low Visitor Traffic / Simple Tutorial On How To Backup And Move Your Web Script From One Hosting To An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.