Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What's The MAIN Cause(s) Of Dream(s)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The MAIN Cause(s) Of Dream(s)? (462 Views)

What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The MAIN Cause(s) Of Dream(s)? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hey gys I'm serious cool

How do I start?? I have had many dreams, many re sweet, sad or just indifferent.......I have had also scary ones.
Example of this was last night, I found our house filled with friends, relations and well wishers shedding tears. Why? I'm dead! Funny as it may sound, this isn't my first time, infact this is the third time I gave up to ghost in dream.
Apart from dieing , there're other ones like carrying of a dead body and it's unpleasant odour from Mgbakwu in Awka-north(a nearby town) on my head to my house, dug a grave and buried him undecided

So with all these hell of nightmares and whenever I have one, two questions always come to my mind and that is
What is the cause of dream(s)/nightmare(s)?
Any solution to minimize it??

Your input is highly appreciated

Re: What's The MAIN Cause(s) Of Dream(s)? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hey guys,,,,,make una just say something

U just dae go and dae comot
Re: What's The MAIN Cause(s) Of Dream(s)? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
I dont know really but some say it could be a carry over of one's daily activities.

My dreams are weird too. I always see myself failing and lagging behind everyone in school, secondary school to be precise.

Through with university but cant stop seeing my sec school and classmates in my dreams
Re: What's The MAIN Cause(s) Of Dream(s)? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I dont know really but some say it could be a carry over of one's daily activities.

My dreams are weird too. I always see myself failing and lagging behind everyone in school, secondary school to be precise.

Through with university but cant stop seeing my sec school and classmates in my dreams

Alright,,,, I'm just tinking if its more to dat

(1) (Reply)

It Official! Yoruba Had Been Added To Facebook Official Language / Missing Unidentified Kids Please Share / Funaab Acceptance Fee Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.