Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

German Visiting Visa For My Mum, Can She Still Go To Hospital? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Visiting Visa For My Mum, Can She Still Go To Hospital? (718 Views)

Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Visiting Visa For My Mum, Can She Still Go To Hospital? by unipol(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello everyone, I intend to invite my mum to Germany vith visiting visa, and I was told she can only be permitted to stay for just 90 days. OK, but my question is if she will be allowed to go to hospital with my health insurance? I am using AOK insurance. Hospital bills here is so expensive, so I cant afford to pay on my own. if the answer is ' no'. Is there any other way she can be treated here without charges?
Re: German Visiting Visa For My Mum, Can She Still Go To Hospital? by unipol(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am still waiting for contributions?
Re: German Visiting Visa For My Mum, Can She Still Go To Hospital? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
You would be in the best position to answer your own question.
Ask your insurance provider if your mum who is not a resident is covered by your insurance.

I don't see how anyone else can tell how you can get health care for your own mum without paying
Re: German Visiting Visa For My Mum, Can She Still Go To Hospital? by worry359(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
unipol:
I am still waiting for contributions?

So called "health Tourism" is a problem that many countries are trying to combat.
Re: German Visiting Visa For My Mum, Can She Still Go To Hospital? by unipol(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
salsera:
You would be in the best position to answer your own question.
Ask your insurance provider if your mum who is not a resident is covered by your insurance.

I don't see how anyone else can tell how you can get health care for your own mum without paying

I was hoping to actually hear from those who have invited their parents in the past. Since most ageing parents are having one health challenge or the other.
Re: German Visiting Visa For My Mum, Can She Still Go To Hospital? by unipol(m): 4:31am On Nov 29, 2016
worry359:

So called "health Tourism" is a problem that many countries are trying to combat.

In countries like u.s.a and Italy, your parents are being regarded as your direct family and will be given official permit even to live permanently. Germany still see parents as visitors who are to go back after 90 days.
Re: German Visiting Visa For My Mum, Can She Still Go To Hospital? by unipol(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Still waiting for the "Father father" or "Mother Mother" in German land to come share their own experience and how they did it.

(1) (Reply)

Salina Turda, Spectacular Underground Amusement Park In Romania / Many Feared Dead This Morning At Agege Auto Crash / Best Country To Find A Lecturing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.