Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB (25078 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Opakan2: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

We are here celebrating the installment of Igbo first Lady in Afonja land.

you won't celebrate the ones trooping in on a low servicing agberos and Mei suyas all over yoruba land?

Aketi sper.m don reset her brain.. she is more of an omuluabi now
bi ewe ba pe lara ose, oun na a dose tongue

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by ProudArewa: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Some folks are surely gonna hiit burnt bricks as hard as thise produced along Aliade road upon reading this.
Aliade road?.....are u from Benue state?
Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by sekundosekundo: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:

you won't celebrate the ones trooping in on a low servicing agberos and Mei suyas all over yoriba land?

Aketi sper.m don reset her brain.. she is more of an omuluabi now
bi ewe ba pe lara ose, oun na a dose tongue

You mean the ones that have bought all the lands handed over to you people by your ancestors.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Themonster: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:
over to you keypad warriors of

independent people of delusion(IPOD)
like i said to Caseless this is just a damage control grin
it's like winners congratulating the loosers in football finals.

miss/Mrs onochie - buhari has ended godfatherism in apc
and who is the godfather? i guess oyegun tongue
just imagine an ordinary social media Aide not fit to serve as maid to a whole jagaban is throwing shades to him pathetic isn't it? cheesy

grin

you guys are just gullible
in the quest to channel your frustration to ipod yoots who careless about your frustration
Tinubu has been defeated and gaged the real yorubas knows this
any other thing is just a damage control cheesy
well tinubu no get choice than to obey he's a good boy cheesy

cc
modath grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Themonster: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
Some folks are surely gonna hiit burnt bricks as hard as thise produced along Aliade road upon reading this.
[/s]

you're just gullible grin

this is a situation when a father beats his boy and later console him.

so omenka shatap and
kiss the truth cool

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Opakan2: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You mean the ones that have bought all the lands handed over to you people by your ancestors.

lol

which land did your ancestors sell to them?
as far as it's still SW and not East, any foreigner can vacate my region at any fvcking time.

my land, my rules.. inugo?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Themonster: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kyase:

Lol.
Dem never see anything yet.....
gullible peps
just a mere praises by the conquerer you've vibrating already looking for whom to pour your frustration on.

Tinubu has been conquered not by ipod yoots but by the monster he helped to create and he has no choice than to bow to oyegun the vulture OR...

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by datribune: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jagaban forever.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by sekundosekundo: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:

lol

as far as it's still SW and not East, any foreigner can vacate my region at any fvcking time.

Go and recover Kwara State first before ranting

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Progressive01(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
ProudArewa:
Yes. Why?
Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Themonster: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
datribune:
Jagaban forever.
lol you mean conquered jagaban who was dealt and taught a bitter lesson by fulanis cheesy

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Themonster: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Yes. Why?
omenka sleep

it's already late grin

frustration kills

kiss the truth cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Themonster: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

bomb shell shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Opakan2: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

I will when I'm done fasting tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by OkoNDOoBo: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Themonster:

like i said to Caseless this is just a damage control grin
it's like winners congratulating the loosers in football finals.

miss/Mrs onochie - buhari has ended godfatherism in apc
and who is the godfather? i guess oyegun tongue
just imagine an ordinary social media Aide not fit to serve as maid to a whole jagaban is throwing shades to him pathetic isn't it? cheesy

grin

you guys are just gullible
in the quest to channel your frustration to ipod yoots who careless about your frustration
Tinubu has been defeated and gaged the real yorubas knows this
any other thing is just a damage control cheesy
well tinubu no get choice than to obey he's a good boy cheesy

cc
modath grin
spare me this trash, tinubu has never for once control ondo. politics, he always admit it too that he won. battles and lost too,that is the beauty of the game. he still remain the jagaban of Nigeria politics .take it or leave it

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by OkoNDOoBo: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Themonster:

lol you mean conquered jagaban who was dealt and taught a bitter lesson by fulanis cheesy

kiss the truth
has tinubu ever controlled ondo politics..?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Themonster: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
[s]
OkoNDOoBo:
spare me this trash, tinubu has never for once control ondo. politics, he always admit it too that he won. battles and lost too,that is the beauty of the game. he still remain the jagaban of Nigeria politics .take it or leave it
[/s]
trash

so

why did he tried to install his candidate at first
oga we're talking about primaries where he was schemed out by an ordinary oyegun.
why did he complained at first?
why didn't he support aketi rather he supported oke by proxy
jagaban of Nigeria politics that was beaten by an ordinary oyegun (though backed up by North)

mr man stop consoling yourself because you know the truth inside you.
we understand the frustration grin
but tinubu no get choice than to bow to oyegun the boss
it will be a disaster for him if he didn't cheesy

kiss the truth

cc
modath sarrki grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by Themonster: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
[s]
OkoNDOoBo:
has tinubu ever controlled ondo politics..?
[/s]

then why was he so bitter?

don't tell me he doesn't care ooo because you know that's lie

as a jagaban of Nigerian politics you have to control your region first before national politics grin

let me remind you

two of his candidate was schemed out of both upper and lower chamber only to be consoled by a mushroom roles cheesy just like buhari is consoling him now

they used ctb to make it look like they're with him but where's saraki and his ctb case today?

so mr man
kiss the truth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by sekundosekundo: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:
I still believe Tinubu outsmarted Ondo people in the just concluded elections..

he did it with mimiko who later betrayed him and now Aketi

For PMB to call Tinubu a priceless asset after winning says a lot

If a Crocodile catches his prey, as he's eating it tears will be coming out from the crocodile's eyes one may think that as the Crocodile is shedding tears that he will show mercy to his prey. It is called CROCODILE TEARS.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by sekundosekundo: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Themonster:

gullible peps
just a mere praises by the conquer you've vibrating already looking for whom to pour your frustration on.

Tinubu has been conquered not by ipod yoots but by the monster he helped to create and he has no choice than to bow to oyegun the vulture OR...

grin

Don't mind those Afonjas, good reasoning is not their forte.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by MeAboki(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:
over to you keypad warriors of

independent people of delusion(IPOD)

LOL!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by frankyychiji(f): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
I just hope these two finally mend their relationship which somehow has gone sour and made worse by those seeking to capitalise on the their friction to mend their political thatch houses.

It is well with Jagaban.

It is well with Baba.

It is well with the South West.

It is well with Nigeria.
Lolzz...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by frankyychiji(f): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
tuale4u:
Good
I know you don't believe that crap you read up there grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by frankyychiji(f): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
ProudArewa:
Thats omenka nau...he has since taken refuge in Lagos since the Fulani herdsmen rampage.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by frankyychiji(f): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:

lol

Then get ready to flee your ancestral home! Togo and Benin await you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by obaloppelujo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
ja jaga jagaban , the man who single handedly dethroned somebody and throw their darling political party into disarray that they nurse till eternal.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by frankyychiji(f): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
MeAboki:

LOL!
You are laughing at his stewpidity abii? But don't get it twisted, Tinubu won't go down without a fight! Buhari and co knows this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by datribune: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Themonster:

lol you mean conquered jagaban who was dealt and taught a bitter lesson by fulanis kiss the truth

In trying to belittle Tinubu, u hav only shown dat u lack d mental acuity to understand d statement frm d Presidency.
PMB knows dat it will be politically suicidal to engage or even be seen to be involved in any attempt to diminish Tinubu's political influence. PMB knows d implication of being cited as encouraging dissidents against Tinubu. That casts d dissidents & those encouraging them as ingrates who ar biting d fingers dat fed them.
Even d first lady frm her vantage position warned of d grave consequencies of such political miscalculation. Go & research on d man we ar talking about. Jagaban is not only a man but an ideology.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by frankyychiji(f): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
obaloppelujo:
ja jaga jagaban , the man who single handedly dethroned somebody and throw their darling political party into disarray that they nurse till eternal.
Suppose you are right, I just hope he doesn't end up like MKO and co! One certain Senator can't wait to fvck his widow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by MeAboki(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:
cheesy
cheesy grin
cheesy grin grin

Buhari is APC NATIONAL LEADER - Tinubu

Tinubu is a PRICELESS ASSET TO APC - Buhari

Game of thrones. wink

A show of mutual respect as in a case of water finding its level - now they can move forward with their newfound understanding.
Wailers not gonna like this at all.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by datribune: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
frankyychiji:
Suppose you are right, I just hope he doesn't end up like MKO and co! One certain Senator can't wait to fvck his widow.

Tinubu is an astute politician who would never lead his people to a suicidal war they could never win. He knows which hand to play at every instance.
Ar u aware dat even in d Ondo primary debacle, Tinubu's man, Olusegun Abraham as a true democrat, ACTUALLY called to CONGRATULATE d alleged winner until when it became clear dat d delegates list had been tampered with?.
BTW, isn't it more disturbing that FFK would actually be f*cking Bianca Ojukwu & bragging publicly about it than about a hypothetical non-situation?.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB by MeAboki(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
frankyychiji:
You are laughing at his stewpidity abii? But don't get it twisted, Tinubu won't go down without a fight! Buhari and co knows this.

Tinubu is not going down anywhere as there is no fighting between them, their recent public statements is a sign of mutual respect and readiness to cooperate and move forward together.
I am actually laughing at the acronym given to IPOD, LOL! Can't stop laughing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen / Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.