Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics (30324 Views)

Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seminarian Crushed To Death Days Before His Ordination In Anambra.

A seminarian was crushed to death by a truck following a tragic accident along Nkpor Umuoji road in Idemili North local government area of Anambra state last week. According to reports, he was supposed to be ordained this month but met his untimely end. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/seminarian-gets-crushed-to-death-ahead.html

1 Share

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by dingbang(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Heaven straight.

7 Likes

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by PrettyCrystal: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
rip to him

1 Like

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by dainformant(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
very tragic.
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by kinggogo: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rip to him

Buh these three monikers, changedeyconstant, pretygold and dinformant, dem dey always b d first three to comment in all their threads. Ayam not understanding, dem b family members undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by sekundosekundo: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
Heaven straight.
Which Heaven?

1 Like

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by dingbang(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Which Heaven?
the Lord's presence bro

1 Like

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by sekundosekundo: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
the Lord's presence bro
How do you know?.

7 Likes

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Icecomrade: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2016

The guy time don reach.

My consolation to the family.

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Mrelvinoo: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rip
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by powerfulsettingz: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is the handy work of the devil
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Atiku2019: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
kinggogo:
Rip to him

Buh these three monikers, changedeyconstant, pretygold and dinformant, dem dey always b d first three to comment in all their threads. Ayam not understanding, dem b family members undecided undecided

Same person coordinating the three monikers
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Leetunechi: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
May God protect us ND lead us into next year successfully

3 Likes

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by HoneyBee23(f): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gush!.Really graphic cry,sad,RIP cry cry

BTW,most of this trucks aren't road worthy
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Mzyouzee1(f): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Am sure dis guy called his God and he was ignored! Some will tell me its d Lord's wish! He was too gud for d world bull crap! Ssh....God can't just answer even his own kids in d time of urgent need! Amazing! Rip

2 Likes

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by darknetcom: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
damit...we have too much bad drivers..

no matter how good the road is it will mean nothing with bad drivers..why are you driving so quick with heavy load..??..

the police is not banning enough bad drivers from driving...

ban anybody that is a notorious drunkard or any mental illness and ban bad vehicles from the road..

send them to jail if they still drive and are caught..
nigeria need to start collecting data like america..
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Mpanyi: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
Heaven straight.
Just wish him RIP and that will just do.

1 Like

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by khalebzy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
R. I. P

Hello sir/ma/nlers
Please I demand a favour from you and will be very glad if its seen to. I just my broke my infinix's phone touch pad and would require 3k to fix it. I know some might not believe me, but i know there are good samaritans out there who can help me, as a student i currently do not have such money on me -plus the said phone is very much important to me.
Please, any good samaritan willing to help me should kindly Quote, email or pm me to request for my account no.
I dont know if ive convinced anyone with this.

But God bless you sir/ma/bro/sis as you see this as a free will giving and token, thereby helping me.

I shall upload screenshots of testimony if helped.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by emmabest2000(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Eternal rest grant unto him O'Lord and may Your perpetual light shine upon him ...

Hit like to say Amen ...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
eyah. it is morally wrong to display graphic pics of dead people. at least sensor it. but the craze for traffic has mad bloggers nd Seun lipsrsealed. one day it might be any of us, an u wouldnt like being displayed lik dat

2 Likes

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by papadjaji: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Which Heaven?

The one built by your grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Remilekun101: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
cry
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by 4nobody4every1: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Seminarians really need to get down on their kneels shocked.
This is getting too much

Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by thistemple(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
chaiii... rest well bro
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Tamakay(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics by Pavore9: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
After an almost 10 years journey to the Priesthood....Painful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must See First Ever Made Nigeria Blue Film Is Out Click Here To Download / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.