Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! (1114 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by mrtriga(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
https://weirdtory..com.ng/2016/09/strange-as-pastor-gets-trapped-in.html

A pastor, identified as Wale Fagbere, became motionless while trying to destroy a shrine in Ketu, a community in Ayetoro, Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

It was gathered that the pastor whose church could not be ascertained reportedly became motionless and speechless after he had allegedly destroyed some shrines in the town.

It was gathered that the cleric was reported to have told his congregation that he had a revelation to destroy all the shrines in Ketu community.

A TYPICAL NIGERIA SHRINE
After being found transfixed in the shrine, residents of the area raised the alarm, following which custodians of the shrines came to the place.

The priests insisted that they had to perform some rites before the cleric could regain his sense.

The rites were performed following the intervention of Alaye of Ayetoro, Oba Abdulaziz Adelakun, who appealed to the priests to ‘release’ him.

The state acting Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident, adding that the cleric might be charged for “sacrilege and malicious damage.”

He said, “The command got the report at its division in Ayetoro that one Evangelist Wale Fagbere went to Ketu to destroy traditional worshippers’ shrines. After the destruction, the man became motionless and could not talk.

“When the policemen visited the place, the traditionalists said the subject could not be taken away until some rites were performed. The victim was revived and handed over to his family for more spiritual cleansing.”
more gist at;
https://weirdtory..com.ng/2016/09/strange-as-pastor-gets-trapped-in.html
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by darbeelicous(f): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Although, I don't really believe the authenticity of this story, I mean why hunt an animal you can't kill?
Anyways is there anything that won't happen in this country.
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by mrtriga(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
darbeelicous:
Although, I don't really believe the authenticity of this story, I mean why hunt an animal you can't kill?

the story continued, as the said pastor was sued to court,.. its not just a story, here is the contination
https://weirdtory..com.ng/2016/09/pastor-who-damaged-shrine-to-be-charged.html
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by fabuloz1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lols....oya pastor collext
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by fabuloz1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
darbeelicous:
Things happening in this world are mysterious. You need not to experience before you believe,you wouldn't lose anything if you just believe. cry

1 Like

Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by bizza45: 1:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Some pastors are so funny , how person go just dey find shrine trouble and expect it not to fight back......if na my shrine, d pastor go become past tense
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by mrtriga(m): 3:06am On Nov 29, 2016
bizza45:
Some pastors are so funny , how person go just dey find shrine trouble and expect it not to fight back......if na my shrine, d pastor go become past tense

no doubts, bizza.. you are very correct
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by MrPRevailer(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
If you are not a CHOSEN, don't try this. Be you a pastor, deacon, prayer warrior.

CHOSEN members are harmless to diabolic powers, physical weapons such as guns, machete blows, bombs. This has been verified by 10,000s of CHOSEN members and many outside eye witnesses.

As for shrines, we still destroy them till today and nothing happen to us. Armrobbers, ritualists, One Chance are afraid of us when we identify ourselves.
IT IS REAL AND TRUE. Come to The Lord's Chosen and hear many testimonies. You can also buy our magazines are read.
The days are evil, don't remain unprotected. BE A CHOSEN today.

mrtriga bizza45 fabuloz1 darbeelicious
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by bizza45: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:
If you are not a CHOSEN, don't try this. Be you a pastor, deacon, prayer warrior.

CHOSEN members are harmless to diabolic powers, physical weapons such as guns, machete blows, bombs. This has been verified by 10,000s of CHOSEN members and many outside eye witnesses.

As for shrines, we still destroy them till today and nothing happen to us. Armrobbers, ritualists, One Chance are afraid of us when we identify ourselves.
IT IS REAL AND TRUE. Come to The Lord's Chosen and hear many testimonies. You can also buy our magazines are read.

I wonder how dey manage to brainwash someone, I tot it wasn't possible until I saw wat u posted, u are a product of brainwashing

2 Likes

Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by MrPRevailer(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
bizza45:

I wonder how dey manage to brainwash someone, I tot it wasn't possible until I saw wat u posted, u are a product of brainwashing

Yes, we have been brainwashed I suppose. Yet we always manage to fend off the most deadly and inhumane attacks. Which you are somehow just lucky not to have encountered even one. Else you won't have life in your mouth to scorn the CHOSEN.
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by mrtriga(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:

MrPRevailer am not gonna condemn your church, but we all have churches and what we believe just like you.. dont you think God has been fighting for us too even as we are not members of your church? Am a catholic and God has been with me too, at least thats why am alive today. thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by darbeelicous(f): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Yes, we have been brainwashed I suppose. Yet we always manage to fend off the most deadly and inhumane attacks. Which you are somehow just lucky not to have encountered even one. Else you won't have life in your mouth to scorn the CHOSEN.
hmmmmm....... Na WA o, we are talking about something here this one is advertising his church, so we don't have our own churches Abi? Where u worship is yours to decide, its called free will.....
Ps, if your church is perfect u wouldn't have to advertise it!

2 Likes

Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by mrtriga(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
darbeelicous:
hmmmmm....... Na WA o, we are talking about something here this one is advertising his church, so we don't have our own churches Abi? Where u worship is yours to decide, its called free will.....

thank you sir.. thumbs!
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by darbeelicous(f): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
mrtriga:

thank you sir.. thumbs!
ure most welcome...... And by the way, it's ma not sir.
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by EyeHateGod: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:
I

Can we Empirically Test This ur Claims? hopefulLandlord food don done o grin

1 Like

Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by hopefulLandlord: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Can we Empirically Test This ur Claims? hopefulLandlord food don done o grin

you believe that hogwash?

even their Jesus Christ - their personal Lord and saviour - was killed by 3 nails cheesy
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by EyeHateGod: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you believe that hogwash?

even their Jesus Christ - their personal Lord and saviour - was killed by 3 nails cheesy
Giving the Fact that He Rose up the Third and and after that used his flying sneakers to Accend to Heaven....or i forgot to add through a portal grin
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by fabuloz1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:

My friend,church doesn't save people. Only God saves. As the matter of fact,i where i am and not to jump from one church to another,i loathe such acts. Good day!
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by MrPRevailer(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
darbeelicous:

No I have to advertise it. Because the devil us at work of deception, campaigning, planting many False Teachers and prophets that are a discouragement to the people of God. So I must talk. The apostles or Christians of old were not sitting on the fence waiting for the perfect God. They went everywhere twwling the gospel and demonstrating God's power so that people might be saved.
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by MrPRevailer(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
fabuloz1:

My friend,church doesn't save people. Only God saves. As the matter of fact,i where i am and not to jump from one church to another,i loathe such acts. Good day!

The Church builds Christians. Jesus saves.

However, not every church have the spirit of Christ. Especially when Jesus and his apostles forewarned by prophesy that there will be many False Teachers and false churches in the endtime. So shine your eye well well. Advertising a genuine church is very important to the body of Christ.

Jesus words: "If the blind lead the blind, both of them will fall into the ditch".

1 Like

Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by MrPRevailer(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
mrtriga:

MrPRevailer am not gonna condemn your church, but we all have churches and what we believe just like you.. dont you think God has been fighting for us too even as we are not members of your church? Am a catholic and God has been with me too, at least thats why am alive today. thank you.

hmmm.
We are alive because it is the gift of God. Not because of who we are or were we belong to. Many wicked have lived and survived past the age of righteous people. What do u say to that?

Majority of Churches don't have the spirit of Christ but are houses of false teachers, false men of God, false prophets. And the devil has planted them there and is planting many more everyday by day. So don't think that all churches are serving the Lord Jesus Christ. Many are ignorantly under the chains of devils by worshipping in false churches. Even more is they are being deceived with strange doctrines which they now believe is the word of God but in reality are doctrines of devils.

Can I emphasize it enough? The words of Jesus "There shall arise many False Teachers and false prophets and will deceive many". There are more than 15 warnings of this in the new testament of the Bible.
You cannot set a trap in the eyes of a bird and expect to catch it. Satan's strategy is to infiltrate the Church through respected/feigned religious leaders and corrupt the body of Christ. Planting numerous churches everywhere with different names and styles. If this one does not appeal, then that will appeal to a believer.
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by mrtriga(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:

hmmm.
We are alive because it is the gift of God. Not because of who we are or were we belong to. Many wicked have lived and survived past the age of righteous people. What do u say to that?

Majority of Churches don't have the spirit of Christ but are houses of false teachers, false men of God, false prophets. And the devil has planted them there and is planting many more everyday by day. So don't think that all churches are serving the Lord Jesus Christ. Many are ignorantly under the chains of devils by worshipping in false churches. Even more is they are being deceived with strange doctrines which they now believe is the word of God but in reality are doctrines of devils.

Can I emphasize it enough? The words of Jesus "There shall arise many False Teachers and false prophets and will deceive many". There are more than 15 warnings of this in the new testament of the Bible.
You cannot set a trap in the eyes of a bird and expect to catch it. Satan's strategy is to infiltrate the Church through respected/feigned religious leaders and corrupt the body of Christ. Planting numerous churches everywhere with different names and styles. If this one does not appeal, then that will appeal to a believer.

so what are you saying in essence? my church is " devil inclined/oriented or satan rooted'?
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by MrPRevailer(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
mrtriga:

so what are you saying in essence? my church is " devil inclined/oriented or satan rooted'?

I was speaking GENERALLY on false teachers and prophets. None of my statements were specifically or intentionally directed to your church.

Nevertheless, Catholism also falls into this category. And is Chief.
Re: Strange As Pastor "Gets Trapped In Shrine While Trying To Destroy It"! by mrtriga(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
MrPRevailer:

I was speaking GENERALLY on false teachers and prophets. None of my statements were specifically or intentionally directed to your church.

Nevertheless, Catholism also falls into this category. And is Chief.

no be your fault

(1) (Reply)

Only Religion Can Pull These absurdity ( Photo) / Things That Happen In Churches That I Don't Understand / Why Was It That: Mosque's Are More Than Church's In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.