Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? (36233 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Share Your Dream Country / Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Australia- I love the country with all my heart and I wish to further my education and also settle permanently.
Then other countries I would like to visit are Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland and Netherlands. Because they are very beautiful countries. May God help us fulfil our dreams.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Henryadaku(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
Greece since I've always been interested in Greek mythology

Really wow
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
it has to be saudi arabia.thats d loveliest place i would love to live my entire life in

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by AlphaStyles(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
I luv to visit SA... Their girls na die grin grin

So na grls wan carry u go SA?
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Australia.

Dey re just wat my heart desire. Quiet nations and cool people.
You spoke my mind. With Netherlands inclusive grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by HuJJC(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
AlphaStyles:

So na grls wan carry u go SA?
YES....I MEAN YES OF COURSE.... Nigerian girls got nothing to offer....their all look like Chinese in the masquerade makeup angry angry
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by officialchris: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mine is England,finalise my education there,have good grades in Mechanical engineering. coolMine is England,finalise my education there,have good grades in Mechanical engineering.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Mrbigman2: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

You spoke my mind. With Netherlands inclusive grin

Just lemme take you Dia.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by mzzhavilah(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dexema:

Hmmm...that gap tooth.
hmm...
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by samijay8(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
China in that city of Shanghai and shenzen. coastal cities and ancient of Beijing
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Worksunlimited: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Brazil, the carribeans, Spain, and France (for outside Africa)

Kenya, tanzania, malawi, madagascar, and Ghana (for inside Africa)

Make una no ask me why o.. angry
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
nigeria, i like the smell of Igbo peoples Akpu,pounded yam and bitter leaf soup with mangala, stock fish,and Ogiri, and wash it down with palm wine, and i enjoy sh'tting in an open dry bush on a very breezy hamattan evening while smoking ganja or cigar. grin grin
Any one who likes this comments definitely enjoys village life, palm wine, smoking ganja and farts smelly farts grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Dexema(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
mzzhavilah:
hmm...
Reminiscent of my mother's
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by janefrancisca(f): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
I would love to go to Norway....I was four wen I started learning countries and their capital...d first country I mastered easily was norway-oslo...guess I would like to know why my brain had to choose Norway...maybe cos its beautiful..dunno

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
moffymichael:

those gods aint real.....Jesus is the only way.

Lol. I laugh when I read this.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Mine would easily be Japan. Mainly the cities of Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo. Japan has this aura that makes you feel on top of the world. Talk of the food, the people, the atmosphere grin. Everything is just perfect. I'll die for Japan.

I Love Japan too. It is a beautiful country. Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Karuizawa, Otaru, Kanazawa, Hakone, Kagoshima, Kamakura, Little Kyoto are all beautiful places.

Besides the level of Development and the techno sort of aura, I am an ardent Karateka. I have been one for over 10 years now. I would really love to visit the islands and feel what ancient practitioners felt. Where possible, train under a few grand masters and dojos. Can you spot me with Katanas? smiley smiley

Second place is Florida, USA.

Third Place is Canada.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by lovethchioma(f): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
kennynelcon:

For School ?
If I can go there for my Msc I'd be glad.... Yeah for school, Visits or to settle down there. Any opportunity I'm being given
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Allergic(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
I wish to visit MALTA someday
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by mzzhavilah(f): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dexema:

Reminiscent of my mother's
reli smiley
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Dexema(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
mzzhavilah:
reli smiley
Yup, and it fits her just as it does you
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by AlphaStyles(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
YES....I MEAN YES OF COURSE.... Nigerian girls got nothing to offer....their all look like Chinese in the masquerade makeup angry angry
Lol i mean 9ja grls dn make my eye red 2much
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
i will like madrid!! spain

espanyol things oooo
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by AlphaStyles(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
officialchris:
Mine is England,finalise my education there,have good grades in Mechanical engineering. coolMine is England,finalise my education there,have good grades in Mechanical engineering.
your head dy there jare
England make sense
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by mzzhavilah(f): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dexema:

Yup, and it fits her just as it does you
she must be reli cute den.cos it's an added beauty.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by chukxie(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dexema:

Your head is there, although I would love to visit Venice first (inspired by the movie "Italian job"

Thanks. I'm toying with the idea of doing Rome and Venice next summer. Both cities are on my must-see list. May Oluwa keep one alive and also bless one's hustle.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Dexema(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
mzzhavilah:
she must be reli cute den.cos it's an added beauty.
Definitely, quite a combination of good genes.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Dexema(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
chukxie:

Thanks. I'm toying with the idea of doing Rome and Venice next summer. Both cities are on my must-see list. May Oluwa keep one alive and also bless one's hustle.
Amen and amen, can't wait to take a trip on a gondola when I eventually visit.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Justiceleague1: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Mine would easily be Japan. Mainly the cities of Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo. Japan has this aura that makes you feel on top of the world. Talk of the food, the people, the atmosphere grin. Everything is just perfect. I'll die for Japan.
Japan was the destination i had in mind b4 i opened this thread! U gonna live long o and may all your wishes and aspirations come through.

I also love Norway,Finland,Denmark and Canada
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Ugosample(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
I noticed many did not mention West African countries.... Why na
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Annalise(f): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tanzania for Zanzibar and the Serengetti. SA for Cape Town, Galapagos islands/french Polynesia, Maldives, Indonesia for Ubud Bali, Egypt for Abu Simbel, Morocco for Casablanca and Agadir, Canada and Cuba.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by chukxie(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dexema:

Amen and amen, can't wait to take a trip on a gondola when I eventually visit.

Same here. Riding a gondola as it snakes through the grand canal in Venice would be fun. This summer, I visited a river town in China called WuZhen. It's famously referred to as the Little Venice of China. It's in no way as grand as Venice but being there got me thinking about visiting Venice. Lol! Do you travel often?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Remodelled Enugu International Airport. / UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Update Into Yaba, Ebute-Metta Axis - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.