Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? (36230 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Share Your Dream Country / Better Wisdom Of Leaving Nigeria For Your Dream Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by BYEI(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
I will like to visit cities/countries that I have close affinity for. As an enterpreneur whose role model is Lee Byung Chul I will love to visit Taegu in South Korea first to see where Samsung begins there phenomenal journey, then Seoul to see more. China, I wanna learn that magic of them, how they started that their great journey by asking the locals. Germany, there automotive industry is wow. And if really I want to feel on top of the world, I want to walk through the city of New York someday and feel the American dream (that their tall buildings are something that I cherish a lot) and London to watch Chelsea play arsenal live in a vip seat. And less I forget, Serengetti in Tanzania wanna see dem lions and others life.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by BYEI(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Annalise:
Tanzania for Zanzibar and the Serengetti. SA for Cape Town, Galapagos islands/french Polynesia, Maldives, Indonesia for Ubud Bali, Egypt for Abu Simbel, Morocco for Casablanca and Agadir, Canada and Cuba.
U love serengetti too?
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by playtheblues(f): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
I wish to travel eveeywhere our president travels to

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
ismail0007:
Orlando, USA
It's beautiful. You'll like it
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by spindomer: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
sussybabe:
I would love to visit south Korea,jeju island to be precise.

I was there, jeju island is paradise on earth. Pls, visit.

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
VEIL1234:
Vancover, Canada.

It's quite beautiful too.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Greece
Paris
Dubai (first was a rush didn't spend time at all)
Bora bora
Japan

For now.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
VEIL1234:
Vancover, Canada.

BC, Canada, as a whole, is gorgeous. then there's Alberta. just very beautiful provinces, amongst many others.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tanzania.

Mali.

Iceland.

Switzerland.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Dexema(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
chukxie:

Same here. Riding a gondola as it snakes through the grand canal in Venice would be fun. This summer, I visited a river town in China called WuZhen. It's famously referred to as the Little Venice of China. It's in no way as grand as Venice but being there got me thinking about visiting Venice. Lol! Do you travel often?
Funny enough chukxie I haven't even for once. But 2017 for sure will open those doors for me. I read wide and love geography, so I can easily flow in such convos.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by haajhirakeem(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
I love the US. That should be where I'll like to visit the most but am not sure anymore. Dominican island will be good enough.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Tstone1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
iliketheSunrise:
Tanzania.

Mali.

Iceland.

Switzerland.
Tanzania is a nice place to be too as far as Africa is concern for leisure. I was in Zanzibar earlier in November! It was a nice experience . Las Vegas next on my mind!
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by chukxie(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dexema:

Funny enough chukxie I haven't even for once. But 2017 for sure will open those doors for me. I read wide and love geography, so I can easily flow in such convos.

Smart you! All the best of luck with your travelling expedition in 2017. Me na Ajala travel grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by mzzhavilah(f): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dexema:

Definitely, quite a combination of good genes.
Yea always wink
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Genea(f): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
wiloy2k8:

Lets visit Sweden
oya let's go na wink
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Genea(f): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
bluediesel03:
seems you are from Edo
naaaa I'm confirm igbo
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Genea(f): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lanceslot:
Are you from Edo? Do you have Napoli connection?
lolx, y do u ask??
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Dexema(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
mzzhavilah:
Yea always wink
Kindly check your mail.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by ukjazzg(f): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
I will love to be in london , uk
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Lanceslot(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Genea:
lolx, y do u ask??
Just wona know.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Henryadaku:

Really wow
yeap
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
skylane:
I love greel mythology too,my favourite gods are posidon,hades,zeus,tatarus, and the human/gods hercules epheseus aphrodite atlanta etc

Guess we have something in common

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Tell me the one that you find most interesting and we will take it up from there
are you also into Greek mythology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Antarctica Island and Arctic Ocean.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Genea(f): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lanceslot:
Just wona know.
no I'm not smiley
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Lanceslot(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Genea:
no I'm not smiley
Its okay... Drop Italy, I will take you to Paris that's where the fun is.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by sirfee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mine is Amsterdam and Toronto
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Genea(f): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lanceslot:
Its okay... Drop Italy, I will take you to Paris that's where the fun is.
hahahahaha, lemme pack my box.. I yam coming

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by sirfee(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
RaeMystix:
Are you from a riverine area?
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
uzolexis:

Me too smiley Seychelles has been my dream honey moon destination for ages, done a lot of research on the cost and all that, lol
Same here.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by RaeMystix: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
sirfee:
Are you from a riverine area?

I wish. Imagine having a house on the beach.
Re: What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
RaeMystix:
why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Some Aeroplanes Get Sprayed With Water At The Airport? / Pictures Of The Remodelled Enugu International Airport. / UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.