Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (61794 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
My stupid two friends brought two calaba girls to our room. I tried to Bleep one but she declined that I can't Bleep her since my friends are going to pay. When it was morning, my friend paid one 1500 and the other one didn't get any as my friend already escaped with a promised of going to the ATM to get some money. I ended up paying 1000 to the girl to manage home. I paid for pussy I never bleeped. Same girl that denied me her public pussy.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by buffalowings: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
I like this story.
More believable than nollywood grin
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by fabianiweka: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
i ve had similar experince
on like you i knew what he intend to do i did not allow the girl into my room when my friend told me he ve no money to give the girl so i let him bail and face the music
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Revolva(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oga u just missed a fuxk
see big opportunity
if.na me I go bang her brain out
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by FYTnRUN: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
Obviously you didn't see him as a frd, if you did, you would have salvage the situation, try to protect his phone, and then correct him later,

You clearly don't know the meaning of true frdship,
Frds have each others back, no matter what, good or bad.
And coming out on social media to bash him some more, is equally reckless as what you accuse him of

So in a case where frank leaves a corpse behind; for being a friend, he should make sure he keeps Frank's phone away from the police just incase they come for investigation, so that he can get a life imprisonment sentence and just simply warn frank not to do it again from behind bars for friendship sake, while frank goes ahead to be a freeman. My friend there is an inverter in your brain that is twisting your understanding.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by kentAire(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Revolva:
Oga u just missed a fuxk

see big opportunity

if.na me I go bang her brain out
I dey tell you!!!
The guy SLOW DIEEEEEE!!!!!
op Na very big MUN-TU-LA undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by chas22: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pay 3k for that friend. Then get ready to pay for 1 week lodging
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by HyDef(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
The universe sorted it out. grin

His phone has been pawned until payment of his 'loan'. tongue
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Charles4075(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davash222:
Oga calm down, you don dey form saint for Nairaland bah

So you can’t pay 3k for your friend You are not a good friend.
I tire my brother. Ordinary 3k, my guy nor fit pay. Him come dey blow whistle for him guy head for here.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by emperorchedda(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
josite:
that guy .by that act,should never have his hands on your door ago.reminds me of one tejuoso guy in jos who i sent packing the next day after i agreed to squat him.fucking a babe while i the landlord looks on in the same room,completely unease.
Obviously you ain't a real gee, if you were you would have left the room when he told you to or excused him when he wanted to fvck (you don't need to be told that)

It was when he realised you won't excuse him he decided to fvck in your presence

Try to have the back of your gee next time, that's why you are a man!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by mrblessed(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

I've watched that movie

The name of the movie is "You can lie for Africa"
If you lie cleverly, it becomes a craft not a vice. The OP's attempt at telling believable lie -though naive- is commendable.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by emperorchedda(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
FYTnRUN:

So in a case where frank leaves a corpse behind; for being a friend, he should make sure he keeps Frank's phone away from the police just incase they come for investigation, so that he can get a life imprisonment sentence and just simply warn frank not to do it again from behind bars for friendship sake, while frank goes ahead to be a freeman. My friend there is an inverter in your brain that is twisting your understanding.
Oga there's a reason we have real niggas, someone that got your back

Now murder might be extreme, but having sex and the mischieves that comes with it are what happens when men are still in bachelor age.

When you've all made it in life you look at that experience and playfully insult each other over it

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by uairaland: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
if i talk my own experience...

some guys can be crazy.

ur own is good that FRANK left his phone.

in my own case, there was this guy who likes to come around my crib and chill with me & my friends when I was living in the same Aguda, Surulere.
so one night he said we should go chill out @ Rita Lori on his bill. so we gladly went out, we were having drinks and drinks and feeling alright then this our guy called a HOE and we took we all went home together.
4 of us got home. 2 of us slept in the living room while our guy and his HOE slept in the room to get busy.
Next morning before six, our guy went out while the HOE was still sleeping.
she woke up by 9 and started to ask for her customer. then she started talking nasty and making threats as the hours went. she was talking crazy to me and my friends so we told her we would tie her up and lock her in the room till her customer returns if she can't wait for him quietly... by this time I was so angry and embarrassed.
then she asked me to give her the money and take it back from my guy when he returns, I said NO. she asked for 2K,I said NO. she asked for 1K, I no even look her face cos I don mad finish. she waited till 5 pm then cry and cry and swear and swear for the guy. then she left.

This was the second time the mofo did this rubbish in my crib. the first one was not funny but he returned b4 12pm.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by 99foxxy(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why not say the truth, you were the one who picked the prostitute so answer yourself.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by StupidYorubaFool: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
in Edwinmason voice " you don enter one chance "
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by AfroBlue(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
the story sounds like a nollywood script and fiction tings.... real ashies receive their pay in advance of service.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by progress69: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
vickodedon:
I go shaa straff her my own
una if na true....
She go con go like that, when no be toy I carry. grin
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Bimpe29: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
I may say the fault was all yours. You ought to have known who he came to your house with, and where he was coming from at that wee hour.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by vickodedon(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
progress69:
una if na true....
She go con go like that, when no be toy I carry. grin
Hehehehe
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Ezzyk94(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
PICS OR ............... wink
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by mrdino(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davash222:

Hey frank how did you get your phone back? did you later pay her? grin
Davash222:

Hey frank how did you get your phone back? did you later pay her?
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by deturla: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
As much as I respect Yabaleftonline.

This is a new low... On their part.

You practically took a story and not even give credits on reference.

Terrible!!!

Lalasticlala, please take note!

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by cuteme88(f): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sha ooooh! on my own side of view u did nothing wrong but u should as well thank your God that he forgot his phone. Some friends are like that. u help them and at the end of it all they pay u back with evil. he shouldn't have done such a thing having known that he don't have the money for the service rendered. Prostitute can embarrass their clients if they refuse to pay their money that was why your friend just use style corner her. seriusly, u too calm and u r soooo patient to have handled such case in your situation.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
deturla:

WhatsApp will do fine Sir.

Thanks
my digit

Zero seven zero six eight zero eight four six one six

I just hope distance won't b an ish coz am in d east
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by ednut1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
deturla:
As much as I respect Yabaleftonline.

This is a new low... On their part.

You practically took a story and not even give credits on reference.

Terrible!!!

Lalasticlala, please take note!
wetin make lalatiscal do na sue them?
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by ZiggyMr(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
AntiWailer:
You are not responsible my brother.

Just like your friend.

smiley smiley

No be joke oo. Na joke I mean.

deturla, show me ur friend and i ll knw who you are. you are not responsible, no be lie.
the olosho for break ur head.
when next you see ur friend rake for am well.
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Codes151(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
That guy na correct idiot but na your guy! Na so e be! But pray say the phone no be okpo fone else if the babe get chance she go come see you
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by Rapfrick(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
sashishalom you will be the mother of my unborn kids
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by deturla: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
ednut1:
wetin make lalatiscal do na sue them?

grin grin grin grin Na him be the police whey I know nah!

Even Tori.ng stole the story and put it on their blog.

God!
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by FYTnRUN: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
emperorchedda:
Oga there's a reason we have real niggas, someone that got your back

Now murder might be extreme, but having sex and the mischieves that comes with it are what happens when men are still in bachelor age.

When you've all made it in life you look at that experience and playfully insult each other over it

Talk about a real nigga, frank in the first place didn't act like a real nigga because he would understand that his gee needed to be at work for his daily hustle(as a real gee you must respect that and not try to ruin that if you call yourself a friend) , and from how he ditched the scene, that doesn't tick him to being a real nigga. So you wouldn't blame the op for his actions because im sure he wouldve had Frank's back had it been he never had such important outing to embark on. See what a real nigga would do; frank wouldve opened up to the op and maybe ask to be lend some money or worse case, wouldve planned with the op about his dubious intentions so they can both be aware and the op would put in his own quota in the game. Frank is an inconsiderate prick and not a real gee. So in this case, Dont blame the defendant, blame the offender

1 Like

Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by sashishalom(f): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Rapfrick post=51488039]sashishalom you will be the mother of my unborn kids [/quote

Very funny...your statement made me smile tho...
Re: My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House by lereinter(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
that guy is not a good friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.