Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User (75934 Views)

Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by mii4u(f): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
I just pity this lady . Every action taken is is a risk.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
IPOD YOOTS with money rituals is lyk 5 n 6 they can never seperated

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by c4tnoelz: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul"
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by phaney3(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oga oh
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
All I can relate to is a lady who has small toto and went ahead to take a big big big big big cassava. What do you expect

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by obajoey(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ozubulu money.. Now u know the source..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
All men that wear rings that are not wedding bands are suspicious ,that's what my mind tells me anytime I see such accessories

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Donlamzy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
k
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by shollywine: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
You ask the public if they know the said man,yet you cover the man's face,we are not superman ooo neither are we magician to detect a man whose face is blocked,so if you need our help please do the needful. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Maydfourth: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why block the guy face?Na d babe I blame,meeting someone for the first time and entering an hotel room with him...Na runs wey backfire be that....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Omudia11: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why blurr his face?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Pascal181: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why Dian Chelsea, it should be Dian Arsenal or even sunderland.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by southernbelle(f): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by passyhansome(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by ReubenE(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pishur of where the blood is coming out or.....
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by angeltolly(f): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
She decided to cry out to the public to help her pass this message across to Emeka Augustine Ozulike ( aka OBELE) to come and undo whatever he did to her while he drugged her in his hotel room.

How can the public help her when you blurred the criminal's face. Abi which kin post be this now
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Flatt headdds again, una no dey tire?
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by habsydiamond(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sometimes the lust for money is the beginning of the journey to the grave. Pls beware!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Nigeriatraining: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Next time say an Ashawo/Olosho followed a client to a hotel..
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by kulobyno: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
What a biased junk story

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by MOSTEC(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
rottenPussy:
The man will so start to build an OZUBULU mansion!

Say no to dlck.

My loyalty lies with CUCUMBER!!!
"rottenpussy" am not surprises. The amount of maggots that will come out is hw his money will be coming. Used tissue
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Tamakay(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
These types of stories doesn't scare girls away from meeting their potential rich husbands. The story depicts a girl that did not use her number six well. I pity her anyway.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by stephnie1(f): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by omowumeee(f): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
why blur his face undecided what are you protecting
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
I dont pity girls like this.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Gossipnigga: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
N*ked photo and video of miss tourism Nigeria got leaked,watch and download by clicking link below

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by KnightSucre(f): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Go to Dian Chelsea profile on Facebook to see that man's face
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by guyla: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why blur the culprits's face, will that help to identify him?
The girl in question, I don't know what to say to greedy girls like you, how come you have all this pictures of the man, if you just met him and was drugged immediately
Some things don't add up here, you garnished this story to attract sympathy, I think you just met your waterloo

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
TEL THEM MAKE THEY HEAR
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by berrystunn(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
MARKone:
“The said Emeka continued saying that his intentions were genuine, that he actually want her for a wife. On hearing this, the girl calmed a little and decided to be a little bit more civil undecided man wey u never see before, u still follow am go him hotel room. Anyway the story get as e be, might be a case of a jilted lover trying to tarnish the image of the man, women can be funny.

Yes trying to tarnish the man,
1, There is wedding ring on that man (want her for wife)
2, She have the full name and village
How come?
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by wadetaw202: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Icecomrade:

Mr.Emeka Augustine Ozulike popularly known as (Obele), from Akwa Village in Ifitedunu, Dunukofia LGA, Anambra State

In the name of God if na juju you do true true for xmas market boom, abeg come reverse am.

Make this babe get her life back.

But wait o, the girl in the pic is wearing a ring on her fingers? Is she Married?

Back to our Victim sister,

Am very skeptical about your own side of the story.

I doubt if this sex was not consensual. Reason is that both of you met at the restaurant and next,
You agree to go to his hotel room to " Talk Better"

What more did you intend to discuss on the bed rather than Sex?

The reality is that we all make stupid decisions ones in a while, sometimes we are lucky it consequences doesn't go south.

if it does go bad

we must take responsibility and not play saint.

I rest my case.

So, Igbos too do money rituals?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.