Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User (75935 Views)

Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by agrovick(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
As usual, not willing to accept responsibility.

Your friend gave out your number, what happened to blocking the number if not that you also had plans.

I hope she recovers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by igwe44(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is pure blackmail,how do you know so much information about this emeka guy,you said she reluctantly went to the hotel room to see him,you also said she hesitated on going to his hotel room what a lie,even if it is true where they going to sing and pray inside the hotel room. You don't want to tell us the main story,but just know that you did not fool me with this cheap story.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by berrystunn(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
guyla:
Why blur the culprits's face, will that help to identify him?
The girl in question, I don't know what to say to greedy girls like you, how come you have all this pictures of the man, if you just met him and was drugged immediately
Some things don't add up here, you garnished this story to attract sympathy, I think you just met your waterloo

Hahaha she have the full name and village too,
I dated a girl for 2 month she don't even no my surname. and my village Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by onward4life(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Girls sef.

After reducing are Values in the Hotel Room.

she will na repent and look for succulent guys like me to give their life abi

You must tell me ur Nairaland id.

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by skyo78(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Icecomrade:

But wait o, the girl in the pic is wearing a ring on her fingers? Is she Married?

Where did you see picture of a babe.......?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by folasayolyn(f): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
berrystunn:

haba great demon dated a girl for two months who doesn't know your surname. na wa the girl na indomie dey take construct her brain
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by folasayolyn(f): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
berrystunn:

haba archdemon dated a girl for two months who doesn't know your surname. na wa the girl na indomie dey take construct her brain
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
What's the meaning of abuse, again?

If he used her to perform a particular ritual, then that's bad. He deserves the worst life can throw.

Other than that, I see nothing wrong here. The meeting was consensual. The lady is now throwing "I reluctantly" like her life depends on it. How does one go into private space with someone they just met, I mean wasn't the lady only agreeing to the meeting to confirm his existence. When then did it turn private?

Not all that glitters is gold!
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by folasayolyn(f): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
waiting for the remaining parts of this nollywood script.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by kizz007: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Y them dey cover him face? Them suppose open am make we see who him be ooo. Make we know when person like am pass our side
ObaKlaz:
The suspect

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by folasayolyn(f): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
What's the meaning of abuse, again?

If he used her to perform a particular ritual, then that's bad. He deserves the worst life can throw.

Other than that, I see nothing wrong here. The meeting and bedding were both consensual. The lady is now throwing "I reluctantly" like her life depends on it.

Not all that glitters is gold!

relunct kkin na jazz carry her legs enter the hotel. you don't want to talk to a guy you ignore his calls after few months he'd learn. this story is so fake. maybe the guy do and no pay him bill. maybe the cheque bounce

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fish brain
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Icecomrade: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
skyo78:

Where did you see picture of a babe.......?

You didn't see the pic?

see an eye clinic
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by berrystunn(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
folasayolyn:

haba archdemon dated a girl for two months who doesn't know your surname. na wa the girl na indomie dey take construct her brain

Because is not an interesting area.

U may think your girlfriend knows. . Yours hahaha.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Tynasparks(f): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why the hell is his face blur?
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
kizz007:
Y them dey cover him face? Them suppose open am make we see who him be ooo. Make we know when person like am pass our side
Because its all a lie. They are afraid of giving the masses someone that can be confirmed to know nothing of such.

We see pictures of burnt thieves, children chained, pastors accused of whatever ungodliness act etc, no, they cant show you this one.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by jahsson(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Funny thing is that some girls are reading this story on their way to meet their Emeka....

Seek ye first d Kingdom of God... U say no... Na Pen.is u dey pursue upandan...

Carry on...
#WEAREWATCHING..!!!
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Precioussilas10: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
TINALETC3:
My ladies wl neva learn,why visit hm in a hotel self? May God heal u shaaa, d deed has bin done
why even see her at all for what reason?..cheap n desperate gals everywhere..probably she has a bf.gud 4 her
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by chigoizie7(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mr emeka, we are begging u in the name of God, please release this babe.

But all those stories wey she talk na lie.

This girl is purely a runs girl, things just went sour and she decided to sugar coat the story so that she will look innocent.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by trippla01(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
She never mention d amt of money she collect from d man... God will heal her
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by millionboi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
rottenPussy:
The man will so start to build an OZUBULU mansion!

Say no to dlck.

My loyalty lies with CUCUMBER!!!
u wicked oo
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by buchilino(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
LEFT 4 ME, I DON'T FEEL SORRY 4 D LADY. TIME N TIME AGAIN, MOST WOMEN JUST CONTROL DER LUST 4 MONEY. ANYWAY AM NOT GOD. I PRAY DAT HE SHOW MERCY.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by kabrud: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Emeka! Na dem. "Dem most make am" grin
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Lilimax(f): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
When dem go dey waka-waka upandan dey jump from one man to another....
Married man for that matter undecided embarassed
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by jbaby265(f): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
all I can read above are nothing but blames and doubt nobody ever think of ignoring whatever has happened and advice the girl on way forward ..Nigerians

my dear what you need right now is nothing but prayers.. if you can fast..fast o

you need to go to GOd and plead for forgiveness and then ask him to reverse whatever that man did to you.. involve everyone to help you pray.. family, pastors, friends, neighbors
why am saying this is because I have a feeling that you will not last long if the bleeding continues..you Don't know the level of what the man did to you..
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Anoruo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
THE NEW SCAM FORMAT is COME AND MARRY

Ladies BEWARE!!!
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by luminouz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
rottenPussy:
The man will so start to build an OZUBULU mansion!

Say no to dlck.

My loyalty lies with CUCUMBER!!!
Well..u beta stick to d cucumber xoz I don't do rotten poosies! grin
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by GMBuhari: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mumu full this nairaland, you upload obiele you block the face
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Opakan2: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
All I see here is blackmail..

an Olosho trying to blackmail a rich man who refused to meet her demands

Guys beware of the lady friends you keep especially married men... so many unworthy female souls roaming this earth
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by emmydollars4life(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
TINALETC3:
My ladies wl neva learn,why visit hm in a hotel self? May God heal u shaaa, d deed has bin done
Before na for kitchen she go visit am, shey una want already made guys, no girl want to grow with his guy, they will dump the innocent guy just for ritualist, for ur situation may God heal u and to other girls learn from this.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by histemple: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
All these small girls can lie for Africa. Why using the word "reluctantly"? Where exactly is the reluctance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.