Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,592 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User (75926 Views)

Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by chubaba22(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=rottenPussy post=51481151]The man will soon start to build an OZUBULU mansion!

Say no to dlck.

My loyalty lies with CUCUMBER!!! [/quot

Nne which one come be OZUBULU mansion??
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by apollo13(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
angeltolly:
She decided to cry out to the public to help her pass this message across to Emeka Augustine Ozulike ( aka OBELE) to come and undo whatever he did to her while he drugged her in his hotel room.

My brother God bless you! I was abt to say that she I discovered that a reasonable person has complained abt blurring the criminal's face. Please show his face and lets expose the bastard

How can the public help her when you blurred the criminal's face. Abi which kin post be this now
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Codes151(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
She is dopefully stupid!!! Probably slept with the man without protection!!! After now na my brother for NL go carry am dey do wedding photo n all!!!

Men!!! We have suffered!
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by DoctorTim: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
koolcat:
RIP IN ADVANCE......EXCEPT UR GOD INTERVANES.!!!

Let God intervene in your spelling too.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by mizlovette(f): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Icecomrade:

Mr.Emeka Augustine Ozulike popularly known as (Obele), from Akwa Village in Ifitedunu, Dunukofia LGA, Anambra State

In the name of God if na juju you do true true for xmas market boom, abeg come reverse am.

Make this babe get her life back.

But wait o, the girl in the pic is wearing a ring on her fingers? Is she Married?

Back to our Victim sister,

Am very skeptical about your own side of the story.

I doubt if this sex was not consensual. Reason is that both of you met at the restaurant and next,
You agree to go to his hotel room to " Talk Better"

What more did you intend to discuss on the bed rather than Sex?

The reality is that we all make stupid decisions ones in a while, sometimes we are lucky it consequences doesn't go south.

if it does go bad

we must take responsibility and not play saint.

I rest my case.

Thanks for d reasonable comments, I actually thought I was d only one thinking like this. How can she say he drugged her? The sex was conensual and I guess he settled her she's only crying foul now cos sumthin has gone wrong. Omo d lie see make me feel like say na d man name then wan tarnish

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
EWAagoyin:
why go the hotel u 2 should have met in a public place.... well I don't the level of brainwashing he must have applied on her sha
Abeg which kind brainwashing be that Her conscience was warning her but she shut the door against it.
A man you never met before you followed him to his ROOM hmmmmmm
At least if she had gone in the company of the person she knew it would have being better

Or
If she had limited their meeting to a public place then I would understand.
A woman that follows a man to the OZA ROOM knows what to expect angry
It is only deliverance that will help her now as there is nothing impossible for God to do smiley

I would advise her visit any blessed sacrament or to find her way to a man of God called bro Ossy
Or better still go and see Fr. Ebube Monso.
God is a kind God he will have mercy and heal her.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by tolaben: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
na real one chance
Edwinmason:
she don enter one chance
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by dabrightt: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
OLOSHOS learn you leasons with this... I know you plenty for here wella
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by streetzdreamz(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
this narrator is funny sha, she went there reluctantly, obliged after much pressure, took the drinks out of pity shey?? would have pitied her if she was underaged and brain dead!! its her cross to bear.. plus why not go to the police and get the bast*rd arrested and prosecuted?? Facebook is now the new law enforcement agency, yeye girl foolish narrator.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by koolcat: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
DoctorTim:

Let God intervene in your spelling too.
TNX FOR THE CORRECTION
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by whoYouEpp(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
This serves her right. All this ladies pursuing So called rich guys all in the name of wealth without knowing the source of their wealth. You guys will keep falling prey unless u settle down with guys who are still managing. The girl should carry her cross. She Na money all our Naija ladies Dey find. Make den Dey die like fowl.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by rottenPussy: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=chubaba22 post=51487376][/quote]Check from the 10th post below, you will see a post about an Ozubulu mansion..
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by rottenPussy: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
luminouz:

Na babe! Its still poosie...just tighter n fresher! grin
good choice..
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by rottenPussy: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
calabardick:

I have a factory fitted customized one here
Thank you. But I prefer the one from my plantation.

you can keep that for you wife till when you grow old, winks #kidding-nopun

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by rottenPussy: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
millionboi:
hmmm

I'm different
wow! nice name!

I'm rottenpusy
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by messenger4891: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Icecomrade:

Mr.Emeka Augustine Ozulike popularly known as (Obele), from Akwa Village in Ifitedunu, Dunukofia LGA, Anambra State

In the name of God if na juju you do true true for xmas market boom, abeg come reverse am.

But wait o, the girl in the pic is wearing a ring on her fingers? Is she Married?

I doubt if this sex was not consensual. Reason is that both of you met at the restaurant and next,

The reality is that we all make stupid decisions ones in a while, sometimes we are lucky it consequences doesn't go south.

if it does go bad

I rest my case.

gbam!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by willibounce1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Igbo men are indeed the best....kikikikiki...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by ibahimxbbs: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
And this group of people wanted to be seperated from other tribes, ipod sorry ipob and money ritual, duping, are like bororo and fulani.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by silverspringle(f): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nawao...all this people saying trash, i just hope your sisters or daughters will not be naive enough to fall into such trap. I dont know how true this story is but my concern is that the girl needs help. Spiritually, i believe there's nothing God cant do so seek Him and repent from your sins. Recently, i met a man in a supermarket and after all the worries, i gave my number to him and he kept pestering my life. I decided to hear what he has to say who knows... The first thing i noticed when he came to pick me from work was his car, i havent seen such car in Nigeria before and next he told me he's hungry that he neede to eat. I was calm thinking he was going to stop by a fastfood buh he was driving to another direction. When i ask, he said he driving to his houz, that he has food in his houz...wtf you driving me to ur houz when i barely know you. I told him to drop me and that was it. He tried calling thereafter and i blocked his line...buh then, how many girls will be smart enough to sense evil men? Its not all about money most time. Some girls just wanna catch fun thereby running into troble. It happens all over the world not just Nageria. Just pray so your relation will not be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by millionboi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
rottenPussy:
wow! nice name!
I'm rottenpusy
funny

pm ur digit let's chat
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Egbebassey(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ladies becareful Men are evil
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Angel1696: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
I said in the other post that ANAMBRA MEN n quest for money know no bound I pray none of my females cousins should never come across this ritualist.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Deilluminator(m): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2016
If this is not a blackmail, why covering his face if you really want people to know the guy and help? I don't think you seriously want to help the girl. May God heal her and arrest the wicked.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by 1mole94(m): 12:59am On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
The man will soon start to build an OZUBULU mansion!

Say no to dlck.

My loyalty lies with CUCUMBER!!!
By dere name we shall know dem angry
rottenPussy:
The man will soon start to build an OZUBULU mansion!

Say no to dlck.

My loyalty lies with CUCUMBER!!!
By dere name we shall know dem
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by rottenPussy: 3:34am On Nov 30, 2016
1mole94:
By dere name we shall know dem angryBy dere name we shall know dem
Yea, the sincere ones *wink
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by calabardick(m): 5:28am On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
Thank you. But I prefer the one from my plantation.

you can keep that for you wife till when you grow old, winks #kidding-nopun

Ah dear, my wife?
She may not use it because we will grow old together. In addition, she's not from the cucumber republic, so she may not know how to use it

So you have the plantation already?
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Taystee: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
The evil deed has been done I don't think it can be reversed.
Feel so sorry for her.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Sierusvirus(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Icecomrade post=51481119][b]

if it does go bad

I rest my case.

Bros, u r on point. This is her way of life. She went there to get money from the man and to enjoy sex with their normal saying " use what u have to get what u want" but u don't know the man's plan towards u. Consequences of one's action, she has being using other men b4 but this got her. The world is not safe again, pls keep to one person and don't also say guys cheats or sleeps around, I can tell u she has a bf and went to meet the man. pls stop judging people and pray for God's guidance and direction. May God help us.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by basadenet: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Money root of all evil.
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Origin(f): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Bleeding from where. Where is the medical report
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2016
Sis girl is actually funny sha after eating in d restaurant u still went to drink juice in his room
Re: Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User by bastien: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Habdulah010:
IPOD YOOTS with money rituals is lyk 5 n 6 they can never seperated
boss, email me your number let's chat on whatsapp

Adufaye4@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.