Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here (19474 Views)

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Teach Rivers State / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by topiano77(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2016
lonikit:
that congratulatory page.
Thanks bro!
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Pls house, what are the documents to bring along for n-community screening? And the actual venue for it. Thanks
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by lonikit: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2016
ajeleseujn:
Pls house, what are the documents to bring along for n-community screening? And the actual venue for it. Thanks
go to Secretariat wit all ur documents and 2pasport
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by donwalexy4148(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
pls guys, update on the latest happening they. thanks
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by Wumipaul(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is it all local government that will go Ado?
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by vibrant: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wumipaul:
Is it all local government that will go Ado?
I guess so. Crowd was quite much at the Secretariat today. Guys,What next after filling and submitting the form. Any news

1 Like

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by vibrant: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello house......what are we to expect after submission of forms
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by Wumipaul(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
vibrant:
Hello house......what are we to expect after submission of forms
Deployment
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2016
You can now apply for redeployement.Simply
login to you Npvn Portal and just click above your
profile section you will see"REDEPLOY".
Please note that you will not be allowed to
change your deployment status anymore after
this attempt.So choose wisely
NPVN - Apply for Redeployment
Previous State of Residence: Previous LGA of
Residence: To your Current State of
Residence:Current LGA of Residence:
Preferred State of Deployment:Preferred LGA of
Deployment.

N.B.But I heard if u are are redeployed is likely ur name will now b in the 2nd batch
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by vibrant: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Guys,any news on deployment?
I feel we should created a whatsapp group to inform ourselves the more. #my2cents#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by Wumipaul(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
I'm planning on going tomorrow. Any info to guide me?
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by donwalexy4148(m): 3:50am On Dec 05, 2016
helloo guys, i will be on my way to ado ekiti soon from lagos, dont knw if anyone wanna join me for a ride from lagos to ado-ekiti dis morning. will be leaving by 8am. call me on 08119263165. Thanks
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by DonKhuzzy: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2016
morning house. please any news about N agro?
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by vibrant: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2016
DonKhuzzy:
morning house. please any news about N agro?
Go to ministry of agric. Pick and fill the form with your details. Then chill for deployment. Am for N Agro too

1 Like

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by affairsnaija: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Click the link to Join the Npower group discussion=> https://mobile./332489230466369?_rdr and start a discussion for your state
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Done with the registration. They were only in need of degree certificate; no passport attacherment nor a congratulatory message from npower.
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by keplerphobia(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
ajeleseujn:
Done with the registration. They were only in need of degree certificate; no passport attacherment nor a congratulatory message from npower.
exactly

1 Like

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by DEmejioba1: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2016
is there any news on deployment? pls guys, any new development?
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by lonikit: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
any news abt postin?
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
If you applied for npower, visit the website, http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and update your State and LGA of residence. Send the message across to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
lonikit:
any news abt postin?

not yet i guess
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by donwalexy4148(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
lonikit:
any news abt postin?
very soon the list for health will soon be out, hopefully nxt week, i hav seen the posting list for health but it hasnt been released officially.

1 Like

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by survdeji: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
HELLO FRIENDS. PLS I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS INFO NOW. CAN I STILL MEET UP WITH THE SCREENING EXERCISE?
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by koladevictor: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
click this link to join N-POWER EKITI WHATSAPP GROUP https:///6w4cLg7rvJY6BdVxsSbPY4
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by koladevictor: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=temi2008 post=51772423]If you applied for npower, visit the website, http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and update your State and LGA of residence. Send the message across to others.

I tried to, but the local governments wasn't loading
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Urgent information to all N Power shortlisted candidates

The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose will be meeting with all of us on Tuesday 13th of December 2016 at 10am prompt
Venue Governor 's office
Learnt the jingle has been running on the local radio
Go along with all your credentials. cos I learnt the Governor will be doing the screening .. The source of the news is very reliable
Thanks and pls pass across to as many people as possible
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by lonikit: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
temi2008:
Urgent information to all N Power shortlisted candidates

The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose will be meeting with all of us on Tuesday 13th of December 2015 at 10am prompt
Venue Governor 's office
Learnt the jingle has been running on the local radio
Go along with all your credentials. cos I learnt the Governor will be doing the screening .. The source of the news is very reliable
Thanks and pls pass across to as many people as possible
haaa. which screening again, how about the one that was done at the secretariat
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
lonikit:

haaa. which screening again, how about the one that was done at the secretariat

This one will be done by the Governor o. I think will be the stage 2 and final screening.. Maybe the governor wants to officially launch the program but go with all your documents /credentials
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by lonikit: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
temi2008:

This one will be done by the Governor o. I think will be the stage 2 and final screening.. Maybe the governor wants to officially launch the program but go with all your documents /credentials
owk. tnkz boss.
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ade7063002666(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gov fayose to meet with npower volunteers 13/12/2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time / Npower Batch A And Npower Batch B: NEXIT Training Commences February / 5 Reasons Why There Will Be Few Federal Government Recruitments In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.