Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book (1314 Views)

Photos From Toke Makinwa 34th Birthday Dinner Party / Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book by Johnholmes: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2016
In relationships ,there are still those basic needs and wants that people tend to ignore as they attain certain positions in life.
Maje may still be in love with toke but he has probably moved on but she on the other hand is still madly in love with him but hasn't moved on.

Both are well to do so money ain't the issue.its either one or more of these 3 things.

1. Its either maje is just a plain beast or there are actually some things he will be missing if he dumps Anita

2. Toke is still in love but there are somethings she is definitely doing wrong.
At least from the pictures of Anita I've seen online, she is sometimes without make up but toke is always looking like a doll.

3. Toke can be doing everything right but somethings can't just change like maybe her kitty-kat ain't as sweet as Anita's and the guy can't just think of living with that for the rest of his life. cheesy
Re: 3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book by rockyh(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnholmes:
In relationships ,there are still those basic needs and wants that people tend to ignore as they attain certain positions in life.
Maje may still be in love with toke but he has probably moved on but she on the other hand is still madly in love with him but hasn't moved on.

Both are well to do so money ain't the issue.its either one or more of these 3 things.

1. Its either maje is just a plain beast or there are actually some things he will be missing if he dumps Anita

2. Toke is still in love but there are somethings she is definitely doing wrong.
At least from the pictures of Anita I've seen online, she is sometimes without make up but toke is always looking like a doll.

3. Toke can be doing everything right but somethings can't just change like maybe her kitty-kat ain't as sweet as Anita's and the guy can't just think of living with that for the rest of his life. cheesy
u just typed my real mind .thanks for sayin the plain truth
Re: 3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Maje Dated toke for 12years and Anita for 8years for maje to stay this long with Anita and even got her pregnant instead of toke clearly shows he likes anita more.

Toke looks more attractive for his brand and imagine. with all the noise on how to keep your man toke was saying in her Vlog her man was with another man. I know it hurts but judging from her book it clearly shows maje never loved her from day1.

I feel bad as a lady for the way she was treated but writing this book now when anita has given birth is just wrong.
Re: 3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book by Came: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
She needs Jesus to let go of the pain in her heart. Emotional sickness takes a long time to cure. The content of that book will forever remind her of the pain.... Hmmmmm.... She was betrayed by a man she loved,not any man, but her husband .... Why did he marry her when he knows his heart isn't involved.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Going through Anita Instagram she looks so homely and calm. Her aura is just so calm and refreshing......but then Again even salt looks like sugar. But still I refuse to believe she was the villain. They both could have been played. No make up she looks a little naive infact she don't even know how to take a selfie.......and she doesn't come across as been exposed either.

Reading about Anita, you just picture her in your head to be this feirce frisky diva. When she was talking about lightening her skin cuz Anita is light I picture a Nadia buari kinda light in my head only to see that she just a little brown. Toke must have been battling low self esteem/worth. And him played on that very well.

The thing about men is that when they know your weak point they will use that to manipulate you very well. The best thing a woman can ever learn is not to attached her self worth to a man.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
rokiatu:
Going through Anita Instagram she looks so homely and calm. Her aura is just so calm and refreshing......but then Again even salt looks like sugar. But still I refuse to believe she was the villain. They both could have been played. No make up she looks a little naive infact she don't even know how to take a selfie.......and she doesn't come across as been exposed either.

Reading about Anita, you just picture her in your head to be this feirce frisky diva. When she was talking about lightening her skin cuz Anita is light I picture a Nadia buari kinda light in my head only to see that she just a little brown. Toke must have been battling low self esteem/worth. And him played on that very well.

The thing about men is that when they know your weak point they will use that to manipulate you very well. The best thing a woman can ever learn is not to attached her self worth to a man.

Well said...
when they know your weak point..they will always use it to manipulate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book by Kobicove(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnholmes:

Number 3 is so on point cheesy
Re: 3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Carrissa:

Well said...
when they know your weak point..they will always use it to manipulate you.
Yes my sister.
Re: 3 Things I Can Deduce From Toke Makinwa's Book by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2016
After all the makeup and flash dresses, he still left her for a woman who is just simple.

Simplicity matters.

(1) (Reply)

See The 10 Girls That Wizkid Has “dated” From 2011-2016 [number 3,7 & 5 Will... / [PHOTOS] TOP3 Endowed Naija Chics Dominating Instagram Nigeria With Nvde Snaps! / Magician Mistakenly Kills Himself In Front Of Spectators (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.