Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa (26516 Views)

Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial / First New HIV Strain In 19 Years Identified / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Thobiy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Finally
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Neddstark: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vanquay:
I am not in support of a vaccine, let it kill a few more hundred million people...The Earth's population needs to be reduced.

Yeah with people like you off too

1 Like

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Drugs are first tested on lab rats.

Then on sub-humans (Africans)

Before being used on real humans (the rest)
\

EXACTLY! But the Africans will even be willing to test it. Smhhh
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vanquay:
I am not in support of a vaccine, let it kill a few more hundred million people...The Earth's population needs to be reduced.

May your wish visit you and your household.
Can I hear you say Amen...

2 Likes

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by shurlar50(m): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vanquay:
I dont get it, how does the earth's population reduces when people keep giving birth everyday, every death is replaced with newborns.

2 Likes

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by frankloloko: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hiv doesn't exist .

1 Like

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Vecto(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vanquay:

Starting with you I suppose? :/

1 Like

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Gerrard59(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Clone2020:
Every Worlds AIDS day, they come up with these headline news to suggest they are making progress. Call me a conspiracy theorist, I strongly believe there is already an HIV cure in the hands of these big pharmaceutical companies but they refuse to release it all for profits. They already make billions of dollars in the antiretroviral drugs already given to HIV patients, but those drugs aren't cures and they are too burdensome for patients because they have to take a conclusion of pills every single day of their lives and many patients tend to become noncompliant in the process. I just hope this new vaccine will lead to better results and not become a testing ground by big pharma.

Truth is: there's no cure. No pharmaceutical company will have the cure and hoard it. Additionally, before there's a cure, the research paper would have been published in medical journals thereby telling everyone the possibility and procedure(s).

There are so much avenues for information nowadays for a company to hoard it. Furthermore, where else would the drug be tested? Africa has the highest causalities of HIV in the world. Your conspiracy theory is akin to a company testing a drug for Alzheimer's in Africa.

lovelygurl:

EXACTLY! But the Africans will even be willing to test it. Smhhh

Can you please tell me where else the drug should have been tested? Not long ago, a drug was tested for Dengue fever. Where? South East Asia. Why? That's where you have the highest causalities.

3 Likes

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Biggsyno(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
GOOD NEWS!!! "You Can Now Finally Get Rid Of All Forms Of Infertility Problems And Get Pregnant Within The Shortest Possible Time
Now You Have No Excuse Not To Conceive
Your Babies After Getting This Solution.
For more info visit http://aloehealthways.com.ng/fertility.html
Call/whatsapp 08132721464
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Vecto(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
shurlar50:

I dont get it, how does the earth's population reduces when people keep giving birth everyday, every death is replaced with newborns.

I think the *genius* never took a course in geography and statistics.
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Gracious10: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ifugonu, all these african people who hate protection, na so hiv full everywhere for africa. They will keep using us as guinea pigs.
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by bazzyblings: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Clone2020:
Every Worlds AIDS day, they come up with these headline news to suggest they are making progress. Call me a conspiracy theorist, I strongly believe there is already an HIV cure in the hands of these big pharmaceutical companies but they refuse to release it all for profits. They already make billions of dollars in the antiretroviral drugs given to HIV patients, but those drugs aren't cures and they are too burdensome for patients because they have to take a concoction of pills every single day of their lives and many patients tend to become noncompliant in the process. I just hope this new vaccine will lead to better results and not become a testing ground by big pharma.
. No b lie. Dem dey take us for fool ba? Dem don get the cure. If then fit make retroviral drug then dem go don get the cure . grin

1 Like

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thank the gods,the way I go knack knack 1bkaye raw ehn.

*FLINGS PANT*
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by flyforall: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
ABSTAIN OR WRAP UP
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by teemswest(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
It's not a must you comment get some sense
Vanquay:

5 Likes

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

\
Dis is called wickednezgrin Heart-breaking though..
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
So it hasn't been tested on people before? undecided
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by ouski25: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
In Africa shocked shocked
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by rhektor(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Africa the lab rat
angry

Whenever they create a virus they will bring it here, now we don't know what they have created but African has been selected to be the lab rat
Issokai
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Lilimax(f): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

\
Lol @ sub-humans smiley

2 Likes

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

\
Yep.

And we still believe we are independent undecided

1 Like

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
justscorchone:

*FLINGS PANT*
I pray it's affordable o. Abeg...Jxt watch b4 u leap....cool

1 Like

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Lucasinho(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
justscorchone:

*FLINGS PANT*
wat a clown grin
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vanquay:

And your wish does not include you or your household?

Lord have mercy on you.
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by BBPIA(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Clone2020:
Every World AIDS day, they come up with these headline news to suggest they are making progress. Call me a conspiracy theorist, I strongly believe there is already an HIV cure in the hands of these big pharmaceutical companies but they refuse to release it all for profits. They already make billions of dollars in the antiretroviral drugs given to HIV patients, but those drugs aren't cures and they are too burdensome for patients because they have to take a concoction of pills every single day of their lives and many patients tend to become noncompliant in the process. I just hope this new vaccine will lead to better results and not become a testing ground by big pharma.

Do you know HIV drugs are free?

Do you know that Africans that are mostly affected don't pay at all to be tested and treated?

Do you know pharmaceutical companies can't extort the NGOs that have made it a point of duty to have an HIV-free world?

Give kudos to those that are labouring day and night to create a new world for those that are depressed by their condition, stop regurgitating this conspiracy theory of yours...it doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by beasty: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
hiv is false test and a scam''':can you
prove HIV cause aids?? undecided

1 Like

Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by QuietHammer(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
ednut1:
nigga raws will take over grin
Hahaha. I see what you did there
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by harmbhrosz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
emymeeky:
grin I see more fornication leading to more unwanted pregnancy , leading to more abortions leading to legalizing abortion
leading to over population on a population that has already been over populated grin
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by easystudy101: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Vanquay:

Y'all dumb religious sentimental fvcks hop off my dìck...look around you, the earth could do with less brainwashed Jesus asslickers and Islam terrorists like you...Poverty, Terrorism, Slums, Are results of overpopulation in a sense.
fucking genocidal xenophobe. look, fyi the earth can sustain every human that has ever lived
Re: First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa by harmbhrosz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
BBPIA:

Do you know HIV drugs are free?

Do you know that Africans that are mostly affected don't pay at all to be tested and treated?

Do you know pharmaceutical companies can't extort the NGOs that have made it a point of duty to have an HIV-free world?

Give kudos to those that are labouring day and night to create a new world for those that depressed by their condition, stop regurgitating this conspiracy theory of yours...it doesn't add up

lol!!! You simply don't know how this world is being ran

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital / Doctors Trained For Free In Nigeria To Serve For 9 Years Before Leaving - Ngige / Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.