Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

Women Are Stronger Than Men? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Are Stronger Than Men? (761 Views)

(PIC) This Is Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / "SEX" Top 10 Tips For Stronger ERECTIONS That Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Stronger Than Men? by donjon: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2009
Dis girl just balanced an enormous basin of water on her head without stress! And she is going up a very steep hill with it!
Meanwhile, am still halfway up, resting on two 25 liter gallons of water, typing this msg.
Walahi, dis local girl, is strong
Re: Women Are Stronger Than Men? by donjon: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2009
Dis girl is coming back again, dis time with 2 monster basins, big enough to drown a grown man!
While am still struggling up dis dammed hill!
I swear, i wont share dis precious liquid with anybody when i get home.

Dis Women are very strong o!
No wonder they all have short necks.
Re: Women Are Stronger Than Men? by donjon: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2009
Thank God! I've finally gotten home! All in all, i stopped & rested 6 times on my way up!
While dat she-devil, didnt even pause for breath
women are strong, and they just dont know it? Or they are too ladylike to exhibit it except when carrying drums of water?
Which one?
Re: Women Are Stronger Than Men? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
And you were able to post this at the same time? WALAHI, YOU BE SUPERMAN.
Re: Women Are Stronger Than Men? by donjon: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
I posted when i was resting/sitting on both of my kegs by the side of the road!

Ordinary 50 litres of water!
Re: Women Are Stronger Than Men? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ poster i think it has more to do with balancing than physical strength
Re: Women Are Stronger Than Men? by Oluschenco(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
For you to lift 2 kegs is super
Re: Women Are Stronger Than Men? by lordizak(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
If you study well about embryos, u will discover that at six weeks of formation the females brain stops to develop, but as for d male it's not so, it elaps till birth. That is why men are more intelligent than women. But i still believe that women are stronger in the sense that they contribute a lot in reproduction [including strength] than the male, All the male does is sex determination of the off-spring. So i will say women are stronger than men.
Re: Women Are Stronger Than Men? by donjon: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2009
Posted on: November 18, 2009, 03:10 PM
Posted by: Oluschenco

Insert Quote

For you to lift 2 kegs is super

2 kegs of 25 liters is heavy, but manageable when compared to 1 gigantic basin of water

(1) (Reply)

Wipe Off Your Stretch Marks, Gain Weight Or Loose Weight Now. / Ticks On Dogs Body / Fermara Drugs For Infertility In Nigeria And Where To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.