Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Do Girls Friend Zone Some Guys ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Friend Zone Some Guys ? (648 Views)

7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Friend Zone Some Guys ? by seyoops4u: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
In popular culture, the friend zone is a situation in which one member of a friendship wishes to enter into a romantic or sexual relationship, while the other does not. It is generally considered to be an undesirable or dreaded situation by the lovelorn person.

Lolz... When it's not as if you're on MTN or Airtel Network. Some guys are being friend zoned

Share your experience during those periods.

Re: Why Do Girls Friend Zone Some Guys ? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
My brother,most guys out there don't even know they are in d friendzone...They belief they are doing a great service to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Friend Zone Some Guys ? by seyoops4u: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
favoryte33:
My brother,most guys out there don't even know they are in d friendzone...They belief they are doing a great service to womanhood.

lols... That's true.

I think most guys they don't even know that
Re: Why Do Girls Friend Zone Some Guys ? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sometimes despite telling a guy that you do not see them the way they Way they see you, they persist .
Some have the unshaken belief that maybe one day she will say yes!
Other women believe that it's kinder to friend-zone the guy an action that is done out of pity which I think is actaually worse as that creates false hope!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is Racism / What To Do When You Can't Get Over Your Ex / Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.