Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Igbos Be Careful! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Be Careful! (1693 Views)

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Be Careful! by blexxonmak(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Here is interesting and intelligent Article By Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Jr, Son of the Great OJUKWU..

IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The whole Nigeria is aggrieved,Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Only few people remembered that the first Nigeria coup led by Nzeogwu,which is fraudulently tagged "igbo coupe" comprised of young chaps from practically all the regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the WEST as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, the active participants in that chaos later aligned with federal government to churn out deadly policies on you.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

If Nigerians are really tired of this non-working structure we have run for almost half a century,they should collectively come together and renegotiate the union, no body should make you the senior prefect of that agitation again. The last time you led and demanded for such restructuring, the whole nation fought against you to keep their "dear Nigeria" the way it is. I can bet they will do it again. I over heard some of your next door neighbours asking, "why are they really protesting".....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Under a renegotiated Nigeria,you are the most advantaged, you will have the whole nation as your field to express your ingenuity, you have invested, blood, personal structures, money and spread into the project called Nigeria more than those who JUST "mouth-ically" parrot their love for Nigeria........while you do the the practical of ONE NIGERIA, most others only talk about it .........IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

From United nations, NASA, Microsoft, CNN, Hollywood, Nollywood, Manchester city,ARSENAL,Chelsea, House of lords, house of commons, white house to major hospitals in US and UK and anywhere solution is needed,you have proved that where ever humans are gathered and brain is the requirement,your head can never be bowed. Therefore, you have nothing actually to prove to anyone......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The whole nation is groaning under the current structure we run. When the groan has gotten to a boiling point, we all will demand collectively for renegotiation of this abusive relationship we are having in the name of nationhood. Dare not lead this call. The last time you did, other people chose to mend fences and made a scape goat out of you.......IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

The same way your businesses thrive in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Chad, under a restructured or fragmented Nigeria, your business can still thrive anywhere.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Your prestigious sons and daughters championed the course of six geo-political zones, championed the course of 13% derivation for the benefit of your neighbours and still champions the course of resource control and fiscal federalism, but I have seen you also struggle so much to explain to both neighbours and outsiders that you are not interested in their resources but rather interested in being allowed to explore your rich human capital and ingenuity without any orchestrated hindrances........IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I have seen how some igbo sons and daughters struggles to sound patriotic even if it means sounding silly and their kits and kin in neighbouring states begs not to be identified with their igbo roots because it will save them some "special treatment" reserved for igbos---it never does anyways. Don't let another set back happen.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Our major need now is an emergence of a leader figure with the courage of Ojukwu,wisdom of M.I okpara and the sagacity of Chuba okadigbo yet endowed with tamed emotions to steer our pride and productivity into a common force and also lead us into demanding redress for perceived injustice.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I REPEAT, if Nigeria is tired, when Nigeria is tired of running an unprofitable structure, we shall be ready for the way forward; we shall be ready for renegotiation.

BUT NEVER AGAIN will your blood be used as a specimen to test how "united" Nigeria can be in fighting her "enemy".
Igbos be careful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by softMarket(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
IGBO AMAKA!!!!

We will still progress no matter what!........it's in our DNA

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wonderful writeup...

So many scape-goat ethnic group in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by GMBuhari: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Only few people remembered that the first Nigeria coup led by Nzeogwu,which is fraudulently tagged "igbo coupe" comprised of young chaps from practically all the regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the WEST as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, the active participants in that chaos later aligned with federal government to churn out deadly policies on you.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Even the son of Ojukwu is senseless. If the Ibo coup of Jan 66 is, assuming, about fixing the chaos in West, why did they go assassinate leaders in North?

If declaration of war is about avenging massacre of Ibos killed in North, why did they enter minority territories in South and wiped out villages after planting Biafra flag?

Biafrans dont have a case!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Even the son of Ojukwu is senseless. If the Ibo coup of Jan 66 is, assuming, about fixing the chaos in West, why did they go assassinate leaders in North?

I saw you viewing the thread. So I waited to see the crap you gonna put up. Wasn't disappointed.

Your parents raped you with propaganda and false information.
So the war was to avenge Igbos killed in the north? Wow. Inukwa? Tell me something.

That Biafran soldiers massacred villages? Inukwa! Hahahaha

Pls Google Benjamin Adekunle and Murtala Mohammed, And saved yourself some stress. Or rather, get a copy of Chinua's There was a country. I believe it will be a form of therapy for the mental rape of propaganda meted out on you by your people.

Itimpataka

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by darknetcom: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
better listen...

igbos have nothing to loose in nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

If declaration of war is about avenging massacre of Ibos killed in North, why did they enter minority territories in South and wiped out villages after planting Biafra flag?

Go and search for Ifeajuna manuscript and you will find out that Awolowo knew about that coup

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kathmandu:
Go and search for Ifeajuna manuscript and you will find out that Awolowo knew about that coup

If Awolowo wasn't released from Calabar prison by Ojukwu, would he have the legs to run to the side of the people who put him in captivity to make the infamous starve them to submission policy?

If only Ojukwu had known....

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
ikennaf1:

If Awolowo wasn't released from Calabar prison by Ojukwu, would he have the legs to run to the side of the people who put him in captivity to make the infamous starve them to submission policy?

If only Ojukwu had known....
The 1966 coup true story was never told because some vested interest needed to be protected.

I support the coup but i abhor the killings in the strongest terms because it wasn't necessary. If only the plotters didn't go to the extreme by now Nigeria would have been divided peacefully

1 Like

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Your prestigious sons and daughters championed the course of six geo-political zones, championed the course of 13% derivation for the benefit of your neighbours and still champions the course of resource control and fiscal federalism, but I have seen you also struggle so much to explain to both neighbours and outsiders that you are not interested in their resources but rather interested in being allowed to explore your rich human capital and ingenuity without any orchestrated hindrances........IGBOS BE CAREFUL!....
Word of Today.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Sad to say the "young" man is also clueless. The structure you are complaining about was the brainchild of another ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by ElCount: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Igbos are talking about breaking away from the contraption nigeria, who gives a hoot about restructuring it, if the owners won't talk about restructuring na us wan talk about restructuring?

I just pity those who think an igbo presidency can change anything

1 Like

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by MyGeneration(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
ElCount:
Igbos are talking about breaking away from the contraption nigeria, who gives a hoot about restructuring it, if the owners won't talk about restructuring na us wan talk about restructuring?

I just pity those who think an igbo presidency can change anything
Continue agitating for Biafra operation python dance wud soon straighten up ur ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by mightyhaze: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

lol! U dis opc boy,u go tire for hia. U don dey kolo small small

1 Like

Re: Igbos Be Careful! by onoja12: 3:54am On Nov 30, 2016
in my humble opinion,the president should call a referendum,let us decide who wants to stay and who want to go,left for me,let the south east go,then let the people of south south decide if they want to join the south east or stay,the igbo are industrious but there problems are too much.they sabotage anything and everything for personal interest,they lack unite and most of all nothing like general growth.it is all about me.so let them go i doubt they can leave together on there own it would be a case of south Sudan
Re: Igbos Be Careful! by blackpanda: 4:38am On Nov 30, 2016
ikennaf1:

I saw you viewing the thread. So I waited to see the crap you gonna put up. Wasn't disappointed.

Your parents raped you with propaganda and false information.
So the war was to avenge Igbos killed in the north? Wow. Inukwa? Tell me something.

That Biafran soldiers massacred villages? Inukwa! Hahahaha

Pls Google Benjamin Adekunle and Murtala Mohammed, And saved yourself some stress. Or rather, get a copy of Chinua's There was a country. I believe it will be a form of therapy for the mental rape of propaganda meted out on you by your people.

Itimpataka

Be civil. You don't have to insult people to make your point
Re: Igbos Be Careful! by MrEverest(m): 6:07am On Nov 30, 2016
What a briliant and thought provoking advise. We Igbos really need to be careful in this contraption. God bless you sir!
Re: Igbos Be Careful! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2016
blackpanda:

Be civil. You don't have to insult people to make your point
I need not be civil with a fellow who spreads falsehood.
Re: Igbos Be Careful! by dee02(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2016
onoja12:
in my humble opinion,the president should call a referendum,let us decide who wants to stay and who want to go,left for me,let the south east go,then let the people of south south decide if they want to join the south east or stay,the igbo are industrious but there problems are too much.they sabotage anything and everything for personal interest,they lack unite and most of all nothing like general growth.it is all about me.so let them go i doubt they can leave together on there own it would be a case of south Sudan
What bloody referendum?!

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W / Nigerian Troops Kill ‘all Boko Haram Fighters Who Attacked Jiddari’ / How Buhari Tackled Recession Caused By Jonathan In One Year – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.