Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager (58366 Views)

Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by pwettyesther(f): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
undecidedOmase oo .He went through the way he came. I smell thunderbolt(magun)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by brojoshua: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Let all sinners hear, sin destroys, and so let all sinners that are alive turn from sin.
One will be wandering, how are such men made rectors and leaders of schools and people? What kind of people chose such a man or people to be leaders of people? When will Nigeria start to change? Or is this how Nigeria will remain till the end of the world? Why and how are looters , criminals, rapists and co elected or chosen as leaders in Nigeria? Is it because almost all of us are corrupt and are criminals, in one way or another, and in one degree or another?

Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by fejicruz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
The Law!!! Enlighten these people.

redsceptic:

Many nigerian youth do not have sense. Is there any disease named 'Konji' ? I am irritated at the level of reasoning I find here.

Autopsies are supposed to be conducted in all cases of unexplained death, sudden death, death within 24 hours of admission, suspected foul play, or at the physicians, police, judge/coroner or relatives request.
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by bizhop01: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
PUSSY PUSSY,how many time i call u?
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by ameh99: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tomorrow you will say you are leading by example....
Abi..

Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
chizzypresh:
Wat will he tell God now
i died from the same place i came into the world from or i died trying to enter d same place i came from.shikena
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by mrkel(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
The story is false. The rector yesterday has come out to debunk the story. I guess Punch newspaper that carried the said story didn't cross-check their facts before publishing it.
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by jutah(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mumu family. Money when you go use do mmm u wan throw way for autopsy. Smh. We know the result already - konji
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
we always claim to love God and detest the devil but we always the devils way and not Gods own...
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by jimenyo: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
I have been praying incessantly that God in His infinite mercy should keep me away from what 'd kill me foolishly n in ungodly manner!Yes,every body dies someday because death is inevitable. But baba God,guide my ways so I don't end my sojourning in this world foolishly!
But girls of nowadays,sha;may God help us all!
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
eyeview:
How will his kids tell their friends that their dad died?
They can simply say... He died in active service, or he returned where he came from.
R.I.P Oga Rector!
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by ReubenE(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
2dugged:
He is dead now and will not feel the shame, it's his family members that will bear in the humiliation on his behalf, he was looking for young blood, nonsense and ingredients
The funniest thing is that his wife is waiting for him to make love in the night, he is out there looking for young blood.
Very sad. I wish where ever he is now, he learns....
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
ReubenE:

The funniest thing is that his wife is waiting for him to make love in the night, he is out there looking for young blood.
Very sad. I wish where ever he is now, he learns....
learns?, that is for those shameless old men who are still carrying girls old enough to be their grand daughters to do,no repentance in the grave

1 Like

Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by Kowor(f): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin in mama patience's voice 'His manhood lives on'
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by Alexisdgreatest(m): 3:46am On Dec 01, 2016
timawoku:
that their dad died while trying to sow seed... grin
Lol guy u be comedian o. Saw seed
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by harmonychris(f): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2016
That he died of seizure during exercise
eyeview:
How will his kids tell their friends that their dad died?
Re: Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager by prince9851(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2017
[s]
pwettyesther:
undecidedOmase oo .He went through the way he came. I smell thunderbolt(magun)
[/s]
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) / Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.