Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (10900 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Winnelyn(f): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
freesinzu:

Did you taste somtin sour or wats wrong with your mouth
lipsrsealed
Re: . by dollyjoy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
It is in romance section angry
Why are you attacking the lady like that ni? She thief your boo?

There are more senseless threads in this section. besides, Nairaland is not your father's property.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
freesinzu:

You have me mistaken for someone else
Maybe yes,maybe no.Sinzu is sinzu. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
dollyjoy:

There are more senseless threads in this section. besides, Nairaland is not your father's property.
K,i already passed my message.So,about turn to where u crawled out from.Bye. grin
Re: . by freesinzu(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Maybe yes,maybe no.Sinzu is sinzu. grin
true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by freesinzu(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:
lipsrsealed
It actually looks good sewn up grin

1 Like

Re: . by Winnelyn(f): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
freesinzu:
It actually looks good sewn up grin

Evul grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
dollyjoy:

don't mind that prettythicksme she sometimes sounds like an slowpoke

to me this thread is a fun thread

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
K,i already passed my message.So,about turn to where u crawled out from.Bye. grin
face front and stop spoiling people's mood u this gay

there is absolutely noting wrong about this thread

3 Likes

Re: . by theSpark(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Recession things. I don't blame the guy. I hope a time will not come when we'll have to go undercover just to eat.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

don't mind that prettythicksme she sometimes sounds like an slowpoke

to me this thread is a fun thread
Do i knw you?and wat is fun about this thread?A guy help am chop potatoes and she carry am come here,oh goshhhh does dat even make sense to you?dumb guy. grin #she even called the guy shamless becos of food,imagine!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Do i knw you?and wat is fun about this thread?A guy help am chop potatoes and she carry am come here,oh goshhhh does dat even make sense to you?dumb guy. grin #she even called the guy shamless becos of food,imagine!
you know what...some mad women think of themselves as being God while they re not in reality

that's exactly same thought u have about the post BC u are in insane

you're not only dumb but a dirty maggot

ezhi offia....ikpu GI gbakwa oku

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
omega25red:
na 100 naira dey make you vex like this? chai

the guy asked if he could join you and you didn't say no so whats the issue

I wonder o!

Simply say Abeg No ooo!

And give him that hard look

He will bounce back.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
ugly thing with no sense of humor ...rot in hell where u belong.. olodo

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

you know what...some mad women think of themselves as being God while they re not in reality

that's exactly same thought u have about the post BC u are in insane

you're not only dumb but a dirty maggot

ezhi offia....ikpu GI gbakwa oku
U called me gay? shocked shocked chaiiii,i give up!bye.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
U called me gay? shocked shocked chaiiii,i give up!bye.
see how unintelligent u are....where did u see gay ??

dull and unintelligent zombie

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

ugly thing with no sense of humor ...rot in hell where u belong.. olodo
Buhahahahahaha but come guy,i dont understand y u sounds so pained!I hit a nerve with my comments?This is my last reply to u,bye fool.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Enuguboy4nsk post=51490218]
K
Re: . by allobright17: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
It is in romance section angry
Yet people creates bashing threads on this same romance section,and I never see you complain about it ....my friend make I hear word and let the mods do there job and stop this your I too know for ones.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
allobright17:
Yet people creates bashing threads on this same romance section,and I never see you complain about it ....my friend make I hear word and let the mods do there job and stop this your I too know for ones.
Pls gerrarahia! undecided undecided
Re: . by allobright17: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Pls gerrarahia! undecided undecided
Can you say more than that? of course no,see how you're busy attacking a post that even made more sense that you as a human as if you're seeking mods job.

1 Like

Re: . by allobright17: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Romantic shii,sennsless post. undecided undecided shey here na food section?
This is how to direct someone where to post a thread...what is even romantic about your life? post your nude pics if the post no make your dry body wet.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
allobright17:
Can you say more than that? of course no,see how you're busy attacking a post that even made more sense that you as a human as if you're seeking mods job.
K
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
allobright17:
This is how to direct someone where to post a thread...what is even romantic about your life? post your nude pics if the post no make your dry body wet.
K
Re: . by allobright17: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:

Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: . by allobright17: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
K
You for type More,I thought your fingers were itching you to type?O l u k u

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
allobright17:
You for type More,I thought your fingers were itching you to type?O l u k u
K,bye.
Re: . by heddiebanks(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=JoyTracy post=51487727]Some Guys Are just stupid[/

becos he shared in the girl's food, u called him stupid ? but if the op was a guy and posted this ...you will run your mouth like a spoilt vehicle and call him stingy abi? I know your type...so I will just Waka pass . I hiss for ur matter ...
Re: . by allobright17: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
K,bye.
take your bye to graveyard where you belongs.leave the section for the living.
Re: . by Annancy(f): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
lolzzzzzz
Re: . by Batlan01: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ayinke93:
In the heat of this recession, i came out of my hostel this hot afternoon thinking abt the cheapest food for lunch, my mind went to fried potatoes and plantain, at least with #100 i can fill my stomach and go to bed jejely with my excuse of not eating at night cause of flat stomach. At least that way i won't exceed my daily budget of #300 for the day. I rushed down to where the fried yam is being sold, both #50 potatoes, #20 plantain, #20 ponmo and #10 pure water. Perfect way to spend my #100. I was walking down to the sch's cafeteria o, so I'll eat my lunch and enjoy the breeze from the fan since there was no light in d hostel, then I met one of doz random guys i greet in sch. Nigga was like let me join u na, me i tot it was a joke, i would have bluntly told him how i wanted to manage it o, i made d mistake of letting him follow me to d cafeteria. I was surprised when we both sat down and he started digging into my meal o, ah oga! I was still formimg posh girl, he took the first one, i smiled, second third and fourth, haba bros! I still kept quiet my mood changed when dis nigga just took my precious ponmo! WTF! which kind person b dis one, he kept trying to act funny by bringing up dry jokes, me I was just looking at him. After the meal finished he was then asking if i was satisfied, smh! If only he knew my mind ehn, God knows I won't b nice to him when it comes to food matters again......... #mysadtuesdayafternoonstory
YCT guys no get chill, no vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

my E Crush / Dear Future Husband!!!! / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.