Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos (28927 Views)

Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) / Missing Adewura Bello Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is very wicked and heartless of a mother to bring such a cute baby into this world and end its life in such a cruel manner. This new born baby was dumped in a canal by the mother -after giving birth. Gruesome pictures of the dead baby have been trending online. This is so sad.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/heartless-mother-dumps-her-new-born.html

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
rip to the child

5 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by daewoorazer(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
While it's very OK to charge d mother and sentence her to death by firing squad, the child is free from this useless condition we are in Nigeria......

Baby, choose obodo oyinbo in your next life!!!

23 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
some women can be wicked shaa

8 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by admindim: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
serious

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by yeyeboi(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wicked World angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by HoneyBee23(f): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
cry
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by ever811(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
only God knows the kind of heart some people are born with.but my question is,will this kind of woman ever find peace in here life time..?

14 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by mamatayour(f): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
When she dey do am,the thing dey sweet her belle. All I can say is God will forgive her

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Annancy(f): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rip
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
If d baby didn't survive then its not news....

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by CeeJay9ja(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Smh....tomorrow they will ask God "Why me?" When they get married and remain barren..

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by henrydadon(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
angry

this is pure evil..how can you do this to a child you carried for 9 month ..how can she sleep at night

7 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Efe16(f): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
if this woman nor born again na she go dey blame her mother in-law and village people

wicked woman

rip baby u Don free from recession

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by TRADELYN: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
embarassed
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by opsiradoo: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Naija n wickedness

Stop being a one minute man.check my signature to know more
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Nutase: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Remilekun101: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
I think we need sex education in Nigeria, What happened to having sex with condoms or the lady using contraceptives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Flashh: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oloriburuku Iya. Washi kpada ge ika je.

6 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by legibow: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wetin some people they fine, na person way no get go know the worth..... Heartless lady you are anywhere u are..
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Marcofranz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
I still can't understand why someone would carry a pregnancy for 9 months and then choose to dump the baby after the pain of child birth its insane . why not abort the pregnancy.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Badtman(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
What a Wicked World

Sometimes i accept that Animals are even better than some Human beans ,
Infact Snake can never do such of Evil act,

If you are not ready then why are Redi (Fucking) without Condom.

If dem cum get barrenness problem dem go dey Chop Local Concoction like say no Tomorrow, Church to Mosque to Shrine to Baby Factory

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by crackhouse(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Women and wickedness
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by jhydebaba(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
The heart of man is simply wicked.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by lafuria1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
I won't judge the mum. Probability, she has zero means of livelihood, the father had ran away, her family have driven away, easy to call her names, I just feel pity for both mother and baby

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by coalcoal1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
?
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by niyi123: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Avoid fornication, they will never listen.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by 4nobody4every1: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chai, l now see why sukkottt talks so much about karma and the payment some people receive due to their extreme wickedness, even if she does not want the baby, why not take the child to an orphanage home or give the child for adoption, and there are millions of women looking for kids or to adopt, what a wicked world we live in angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by prince9851(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
how wish buharis mother did dis same thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts / Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church / Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.