Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... (3207 Views)

NURTW: The Pains and Agony A Union Is Causing Nigerians - AutoReportNG / Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by AleAirHub(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Am Edokpa Moses by name, a student and young entrepreneur. Who believes on a simple principle that very hard working persons merit great rewards for their works but is like mine is different....

Stanbic IBTC is trying to kick off out business as i type right now....

Early this year i got a two debit alert on my account without me carrying out any transaction so i rush down to the branch to complain my issue, i later got 1 refund of the debit and why the second debit was not refunded till date. And when i keep asking why the other pending value was not refund, i was given unnecessary stories which i later gave up my quest to recover my balance.....

Yesterday, i made transfer of 3.7million from my stanbic ibtc to my fcmb company using ACH(Automated Clearing House) / NEFT which is expected to cleared & beneficiary will received the value within 24hours.... But my case is different is totally different.

For over 27hours now, the beneficiary account has not be credited and the said amount is met for a transaction that has made me lost N250k for today business transaction. I have wasted my call credit calling their Cc, all their assurance that i will be credited today have prove false...

I bought my complain here for justice to be done to my matter because all channels is not longer working and the bank is trying to pull me out business that i been using to take care of my university tuition , pay bills of my kids sisters and alot more...... Because i have 5 good occasions were stanbic ibtc have maltreated me so badly but this can let go like that.......

#So i want the beneficiary should be credited or my cash should be refunded......

Cc
Seun
puskin
dominique
dragnet
lalasticlala
naijacutee
FOD
mynd44
Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by daewoorazer(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hey, where are the mods sef angry

In the meanwhile, write a letter, copy the MD/CEO of stanbic and follow down dat hierarchy till it reaches d manager of dat branch..... Then come back here and post screenshots....

Thank me later
Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by obo389(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
have you called their customer care service lines?if not, let me be of help to you.
01 2709676 OR
am sure your issues will be resolved because I was once a victim like you. truth is some of these banks dont joke with complaints coming from these medium so i advise you give it a try.
God bless us all.
Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by nurez305(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
when i say our banks do more harm than mmm, people will call for my head.... Make i just they look

2 Likes

Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by AleAirHub(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Noted...
I am already drafting that and it will be post 1st thing in the morning....
Thanks for your advice....
daewoorazer:
Hey, where are the mods sef angry

In the meanwhile, write a letter, copy the MD/CEO of stanbic and follow down dat hierarchy till it reaches d manager of dat branch..... Then come back here and post screenshots....

Thank me later
Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by AleAirHub(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sir....
I have done that already and no positive outcome yet till now.
obo389:
have you called their customer care service lines?if not, let me be of help to you.
01 2709676 OR
am sure your issues will be resolved because I was once a victim like you. truth is some of these banks dont joke with complaints coming from these medium so i advise you give it a try.
God bless us all.
Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by Nutase: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na for nairaland u open ur account?? How u want make we epp u?

1 Like

Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by AleAirHub(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
You can say what thing you like and I pay you will never fit into same shoe then your experience will be a lesson.... angry
Nutase:
Na for nairaland u open ur account?? How u want make we epp u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by obajoey(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
All these banks ehen, if they don't resolve this ehen, na to sue them oo but be sure its not the receiving bank that has issues.
Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by Tabbaz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nawa for naija banks o. Today na GTB delay payment, tomorrow is STANBIC IBTC. Are there no where to report these ROBBERS called BANKS?

We have really lost it in this country. Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by AleAirHub(m): 5:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Am totally confuse right now because all my calls , mail , twitter are not yielding any result right now embarassed embarassed embarassed
Tabbaz:
Nawa for naija banks o. Today na GTB delay payment, tomorrow is STANBIC IBTC. Are there no where to report these ROBBERS called BANKS?

We have really lost it in this country. Hmmmmmm
Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by Funjosh(m): 5:34am On Nov 30, 2016
That bank won't change, just go to Twitter tweet at them and copy @gidi_traffic every of your tweets. That is what I did when one of their branch almost frustrates life out of me. They will ask you to go the direct message way just ask them you will go that part with them if they promised you they will resolve the issue.

2 Likes

Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2016
when sending the letter don't forget to copy CBN. also make the letter professional and a bit threat. Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by AleAirHub(m): 7:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Noted
Funjosh:
That bank won't change, just go to Twitter tweet at them and copy @gidi_traffic every of your tweets. That is what I did when one of their branch almost frustrates life out of me. They will ask you to go the direct message way just ask them you will go that part with them if they promised you they will resolve the issue.
Re: My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... by goldtooth: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
A loss of N250k is not child's play. I hope we get to a time in this country when it will be easy for customers without deep pockets to sue for damages and win. As it is now if you sue, the bank will hire plenty SAN to defend them and will be adjourning the case till you get tired angry

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Restricted My Account / Information/address Of A Tyre Retreading Company In Nigeria? / Can One Really Make Money With Betonmarkets In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.