Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? (13607 Views)

Hot Sale! Plot Of Land In Karu, Abuja / Massive Discount!!! Reliable, Affordable Selling Estates In Ibadan / Best Residential Estates In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by baridamhoney(f): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2016
rose54321:
Can anyone help me with (a list if possible of) nice Estates in Abuja - with a decent compound, average electricity and SAFE environment.

Thanks in advance.
Help a brother.

I have a 3 bedroom flat with nice compound that I accommodate about 4 cars in an army secured estate for sale at Kurudu. Close to Karu abuja for just 11million naira (distress sale) for more information, call 08082941076
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Dsrooftiles: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Yes

For Current price of Stone coated and Alum.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2016
There are nice houses around Nepa office, narai primary school close to where Ibrahim Magu, EFCC chairman's house is located. And the light is good; I once lived at that area until I relocated.

1 Like

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by bobestman(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2016
veave:
I need a selfcon close to the road with possibly one drop to town. I'd just want to walk to the road and get a taxi to town. A neat apartment. Thanks

We have one bedroom apartment in kubwa if you mind.
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Calculux95: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2016
takenadoh:

Well I went house searching and I saw houses without "boreholes" with mud houses also around the area.
thats local to me.

sorry if you live there.

Guy you don't know what you're talking about, I stay at area1, but I had reason to visit a good friend at karu site, the houses there are wow, some beautiful Estates like cbn and some very crazy a$$ duplexes, I don't know the last time you went there (probably early 2000s) but guy the next time you go you're in for a rude awakening

1 Like

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by dondo83(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2016
takenadoh:

Well I went house searching and I saw houses without "boreholes" with mud houses also around the area.
thats local to me.

sorry if you live there.

im sure your agent took you to where your budget ends. A flat on karu abj hills goes for 1million per annum, how can such an area be local? you went to karu village.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by bobestman(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2016
rose54321:
Can anyone help me with (a list if possible of) nice Estates in Abuja - with a decent compound, average electricity and SAFE environment.

Thanks in advance.
Help a brother.

Yea. it depend on type of haus you want and the money you have with you.
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by veave(f): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2016
bobestman:

We have one bedroom apartment in kubwa if you mind.

It's the price and proximity to the road I'm checking.
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by rose54321: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2016
chukkystar:
Try unity estate, security is good and very nice environment..

Thanks, I'll research on that. wink
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by rose54321: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2016
Mossaino:
So if you want to rent, how many bedrooms are you looking at? I'm not an agent oh but I leave within the vicinity and could help with some advice. So you need to specify what you want exactly

Thanks again. I'm actually interested in a one bedroom flat o (for my little self), just wanted somewhere fresh.
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by takenadoh: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2016
Calculux95:

Guy you don't know what you're talking about, I stay at area1, but I had reason to visit a good friend at karu site, the houses there are wow, some beautiful Estates like cbn and some very crazy a$$ duplexes, I don't know the last time you went there (probably early 2000s) but guy the next time you go you're in for a rude awakening

we are definitely talking about different areas then. I'll send you a picture of a hotel along the road I'm talking about.

https://hotels.ng/hotel/55512-salax-hotel-abuja
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by vorigan: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2016
YourNemesis:
Karu isn't Abuja bros.

IGNORANCE at full capacity............New Karu - Nassarawa..............Old Karu - Abuja

learn my friend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Compliant(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Creamz:

Karu is a suburb of Abuja. Abuja Ended in Nyanya before you get to Mararaba in Nassarawa State

What of the karu before Nyanya?
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by atitipoyoyo: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2016
takenadoh:

thats local to me.

sorry if you live there.

Read my posts very well. There are two parts. Karu village and karu site. It is obvious u were taken to the thickest part of karu village within your budget.
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Compliant(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2016
@op get a place around blooming chicken or around India hospital

Houses around India hospital are very clean , fenced , good security, good power supply and water . most of the houses are own by military officers

Self contain 250,000

Room and parlour is around 350,000

2bed room 450,000 to 500,000

Bike from India hospital to express is 50naira or 70 max

I am not an agent but just telling you what I know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by yvonne001(f): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Old Kari is Abuja, New Karu is in Nassarawa State.

1 Like

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by tafabaloo(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2016
YourNemesis:
Karu isn't Abuja bros.

Don't come here and express your ignorance.
There are two karu communities, the one in abuja shld be a few kilometers away from Aso rock, while the other one is at the outskirts of Nasarawa.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Richiy(f): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Are you ready for the traffic there? My brother, it isn't easy o

1 Like

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Kaycee625(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2016
am currently staying in karu and there are nice estates
theres this one with vacant apartments i know, its a two bedroom flat with kitchen,parlour, aswell as outdoor passage, both rooms are en suite.
it goes for 400k, the last time i checked

1 Like

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Kaycee625(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Compliant:
@op get a place around blooming chicken or around India hospital

Houses around India hospital are very clean , fenced , good security, good power supply and water . most of the houses are own by military officers

Self contain 250,000

Room and parlour is around 350,000

2bed room 450,000 to 500,000

Bike from India hospital to express is 50naira or 70 max

I am not an agent but just telling you what I know
nice one bro u made valid points, i reside in karu aswell

1 Like

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by oshiosense(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2016
rose54321:

Thanks in advance.
Help a brother.
Why Karu only?
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by 2old4that(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2016
veave:

It's the price and proximity to the road I'm checking.

I have just the right place for you. Its in karu site, behind Salmat superstore. The former occupant just pack out last week. Let me know if u are interested. Note: I'm not an agent!
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Georgville(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2016
takenadoh:
old Karu is in Abj!!! before the Nyanya bridge, Im sure that's where the OP is talking about though although most of the houses there are very local. old Karu is in Abj!!! before the Nyanya bridge, Im sure that's where the OP is talking about though although most of the houses there are very local.

Local u say? My brother u have not been to Karu. There are beautiful Estates in karu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by 2old4that(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2016
oshiosense:
Why Karu only?

Karu was adjudged to be cleanest satellite town in abuja by El Rufai wen he went there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by takenadoh: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Georgville:

Local u say? My brother u have not been to Karu. There are beautiful Estates in karu.

i guess we are talking of different places, the area im talkin about has a tiny road with a lot of traffic and military check points, and Okada's ply the area.
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Demmzy15(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2016
I have a question, is orozo(the area near that road which is being constructed to lead to apo) classified as Abuja?

For those using spectranet, ntel, smile, etc. Can you use them in orozo?

It's urgent, a friend needs it now. He's planning on moving in soon.
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by tayejay(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
rose54321:

Thanks in advance.
Help a brother.

I will recommend the area behind or near Noble Height school. Light is stable here, close to security agents residence, water supply from water board and proximity to town. You just walk say like 2mins depending on location of your residence to get transport on karu bridge.. you don't always encounter traffic from this axis. The only traffic is on karu bridge. Once down the bridge after security check point, the road is free. I live around this area

1 Like

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by mamdanju: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Contact me for a four bedroom duplex, spacious with lots of packing space in a serene and secure environment with borehole within the Post Service Housing Estate, Phase 1, Kurudu few minutes drive from Karu.
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Krucifax(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2016
Demmzy15:
I have a question, is orozo(the area near that road which is being constructed to lead to apo) classified as Abuja?

Orozo depending on what part of it is largely in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Rexyblaze: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Demmzy15:

Yes its part of Abuja

Spectrenet works in some locations in Orozo Ntel doesn't and Smile no idea
Re: Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? by Demmzy15(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rexyblaze:
Yes its part of Abuja

Spectrenet works in some locations in Orozo Ntel doesn't and Smile no idea

Around Cajaah Estate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Diary: Building a Duplex on the Rocks. / Rent-to-own: Lagos Govt Delivers 100 Housing Units To Beneficiaries / Buy 3 Bedroom Duplex with BQ in Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.