Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Medview Airline-i'm Dissapointed -U Nearly Made Me Cry! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medview Airline-i'm Dissapointed -U Nearly Made Me Cry! (712 Views)

Trailer Nearly Landed On A Bus Filled With Passengers At Berger Cement Bustop / Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London / Medview Airline Apologises To Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medview Airline-i'm Dissapointed -U Nearly Made Me Cry! by VGA: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
I know that Medview has good reviews, however, its review does not generalise to other customers like me.

I am a nigeria and have started patronising nigeria owned airline. However,
I had learnt that it pays to use other airline instead of nigeria. You see, for us
to improve as africans we need to listen more than talks
. I'm an african myself,
I know what I'm taking about. Well, you can insult me, it wont hurt ! This is
nairaland.

I would advice you to stay off Medview airline for the following reasons:

In flight entertainment system-Some of them are not working

Poor time management-Flight was delayed for 3.30hrs.

Poor email acknowledgment-No reply for 7 weeks.

Flight scehdule changed twice to another time-No email to clarify situations

Poor UK based customer service- I requested for a manager, no senior
staff was avilable to take my call. The staff name withheld was rude kept
saying "yes sir" thoughout after he had realised that I was not happy.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Have A Good Time At A Night Party / What's The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.