Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

"CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. (2669 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / Christianity Not A Religion But A Lifestyle: Your Opinion / Christianity: Not A Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
I feel bad at times when i see some set of people applauding what has nothing to do with them or concerns them. Christians in Nigeria and other nations believe in Jesus as their Saviour. HOW COME THAT SAME JESUS IS DENYING THEM?
Here are some proves from the Bible:

Matt 15:23-24: "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel".
Matt 10:23: "Their mission limited to Israelites".
Matt 1:21: "Jesus came to save his people".
Matt 19:28: "Ten disciples to judge the twelve tribes of Israel". WHO WILL JUDGE NIGERIANS AND OTHER NATIONS?
From all these proves, It is obvious that CHRISTIANITY IS MEANT FOR ISRAELITES ONLY.

My Advice: My only advice to Christians is that u shd try as much as possible to abandon a religion where by u are not welcomed or wanted, instead of forcing your selves on it.
Think fast
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
May God bless you amin. I just hope the cross worshippers will open their eyes for once
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by jagunlabi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
Islam is not for nigerians either. This barbaric religion and it's god is meant only for desert trodding arabs.
Nigerians will be best served to be rid of these two plagues of faith.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
@JAGULABI
In case u ve not read such before, It is stated categorically in the Qur'an that: "We have not sent you (Muhammad) for any reason except as a mercy to the (WHOLE WORLD)"
So bros, u are now free 2 go and confirm d meaning of d "whole world" in dis verse of d Qur'an. So Islam is meant 4 d world nd not d Arabs. ok?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by jagunlabi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
Islam is meant for the stone age arabian desert. It has no place in the modern world.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by WHITE84(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2009
slavery has got to be one of the most immoral things a person can do, Yet slavery is rampant throughout the Bible in both the Old and New Testaments, The Bible clearly approves of slavery in many passages, and it goes so far as to tell how to obtain slaves, how hard you can beat them, and when you can have sex with the female slaves

now we know where the white man get his idea of owning slaves from, he got from the corrupted bible!!

Leviticus 25:44-46  However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this

Exodus 21:2-6   If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years.  Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom.  If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year.  But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him.  If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master.  But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children.  I would rather not go free.'  If he does this, his master must present him before God.  Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl.  After that, the slave will belong to his master forever.

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave.  What kind of family values are these?

You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament

Ephesians 6:5   Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves even if they didn't know they were doing anything wrong.

Luke 12:47-48  The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it.  "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly.  Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given."

how can god allow slevery?,
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by ccollins(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
GOD SAYS I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I WILL HAVE MERCY AND Show compassion upon who i will have compassion@all u skceptics of d bible.i want to ask u a question"have the potter not power to make one vessel to honour and another unto dishonour? Then hw can a vessel say to the creator: Why hath thou made thus?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by sleek29(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
Acts1:8 But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Jesus telling his disciples to be his witnesses to all including Nigerians.

John17:18 As thou didst send me into the world, even so sent I them into the world.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by olabowale(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Collins:« #6 on: Today at 01:51:05 PM »
GOD SAYS I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I WILL HAVE MERCY AND Show compassion upon who i will have compassion@all u skceptics of d bible.i want to ask u a question"have the potter not power to make one vessel to honour and another unto dishonour? Then hw can a vessel say to the creator: Why hath thou made thus?
This is latin? It is not addressing anything. at least the nugget of this thread. How is Jesus and or the religion he knows nothing about; christianity something an african should say she must consider? Strange things.

@sleek29 (m): « #7 on: Today at 01:55:20 PM »
Acts1:8 But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Jesus telling his disciples to be his witnesses to all including Nigerians.

John17:18 As thou didst send me into the world, even so sent I them into the world.
you see how your Bible, fight itself by one group of verses fighting another? My guy is not even attempting to address the many verses that opened the thread! Reason is that sleek29 is defeated here, so he will go on tangent to try to avert reality to his fallacies! It does not work that way. You have to destroy those verses, first before we take you seriously as a person with any tangible thing to say.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by MrCrackles(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
Law prince:

I feel bad at times when i see some set of people applauding what has nothing to do with them or concerns them. Christians in Nigeria and other nations believe in Jesus as their Saviour. HOW COME THAT SAME JESUS IS DENYING THEM?
Here are some proves from the Bible:

Matt 15:23-24: "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel".
Matt 10:23: "Their mission limited to Israelites".
Matt 1:21: "Jesus came to save his people".
Matt 19:28: "Ten disciples to judge the twelve tribes of Israel". WHO WILL JUDGE NIGERIANS AND OTHER NATIONS?
From all these proves, It is obvious that CHRISTIANITY IS MEANT FOR ISRAELITES ONLY.

My Advice: My only advice to Christians is that u shd try as much as possible to abandon a religion where by u are not welcomed or wanted, instead of forcing your selves on it.
Think fast
Chei. . . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Horus(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
The first slave-ship to bring Africans to the Americas was called "the Good Ship Jesus". Since the slave-master is an enemy of the slave, if the slave prays to the same Jesus as the master, he is praying to the Jesus that enabled the slavemaster to enslave him. Therefore, that Jesus is the enemy of the slave or captive just as the slave-master is. And you still think that Christianity is for you?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Spyker: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
STOP READING AND MISQUOTING THE BIBLE IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN, GO TO ANY CHURCH AND THEY WILL EDUCATE YOU.

angry sad sad
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by WHITE84(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
The first slave-ship to bring Africans to the Americas was called "the Good Ship Jesus". Since the slave-master is an enemy of the slave, if the slave prays to the same Jesus as the master, he is praying to the Jesus that enabled the slavemaster to enslave him. Therefore, that Jesus is the enemy of the slave or captive just as the slave-master is. And you still think that Christianity is for you?

lool good one horus,
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by eadris: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
Law prince:

@JAGULABI
In case u ve not read such before, It is stated categorically in the Qur'an that: "We have not sent you (Muhammad) for any reason except as a mercy to the (WHOLE WORLD)"
So bros, u are now free 2 go and confirm d meaning of d "whole world" in dis verse of d Qur'an. So Islam is meant 4 d world nd not d Arabs. ok?
.@law prince,you know that this people are blind{in terms of truth} they see the truth but shy away from it.how can a book propagated with lies be real.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by eadris: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Law prince:

@JAGULABI
.@law prince,you know that this people are blind{in terms of truth} they see the truth but shy away from it.how can a book propagated with lies be real.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
Thank God am a muslim
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by mavenbox: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2009
@OP: You are talking nonsense. Go and get schooled in the Word or just keep quiet.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Talking about the heart, which is what matters to God, CHRISTIANS ARE JEWS, and we are ISRAELITES, by the definition above.

All those verses you quoted above do not apply because Jesus had not yet died for our sins. So we (e.g. Nigerians) were no better than all the Muslims are right now, without hope. But when Christ was fulfilled on the Cross, we became Israelites by Heart. We became Jews and salvation accrued to us as well.

All those verses you took out of context, were quoted by Jesus to HEATHEN people that he had not yet died for. HE was not sent to them.

If you dont understand this, enter the nearest church and ask the pastor. He'll be glad to explain to you rather than you running your mouth off about what you know nothing about.

P.S> For those of you that enjoy intelligent discussions, I made one some hours ago. It's right here,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349654.0.html

It exposes some of the numerous lies and contradictions and fallacies that the Koran is made up of. Muslim scholars have been having headaches about these things for 1400 years. Let's see if anyone on nairaland can explain the lies away.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2009
Hahahaha, so is an embarrassment jesus to be a jew ? Who is lying you or ur bible,

Your alleged so call contradiction has been address here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=336052.0;
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by jagunlabi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
You should curse the god that made you into a muslim, because with islam, you are guaranteed to be in a perpetual state of spiritual,mental, and intellectual retardation till the day you die.Lucky you!
Abuzola:

Thank God am a muslim
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
Jagun or what do you call yourself, a man without a religion is an animal, thats who you are, take it or leave it, the fact remain a fact
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by jagunlabi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
Lol! I take it. A man with religion is a raging, suicidal, sociopathic, jihadist retard lower than an animal. Thank GOD, i am an animal with no religion. grin
Abuzola:

Jagun or what do you call yourself, a man without a religion is an animal, thats who you are, take it or leave it, the fact remain a fact
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
An animal has no sense
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by toneyb: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
A person lower than an animal is what?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Are you one ?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by kolaoloye(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
Bible says "People are perishing because they lack knowledge"
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hmmm, here comes the agnostic
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Horus(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
toneyb:

A Christians.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
Horus:

A Christians.

You know these people have a deep-seated psychological problem that goes much deeper than christianity just being a myth. Ifa is a myth but you never see such vicious hatred towards its adherents . . . what is it about Christ and the bible that produces such demonic mindsets?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by toneyb: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
davidylan:

You know these people have a deep-seated psychological problem that goes much deeper than christianity just being a myth. Ifa is a myth but you never see such vicious hatred towards its adherents . . . what is it about Christ and the bible that produces such demonic mindsets?

Hinduism is a myth and hindus are killing christians in Indai and Nepal, I have never seen you and your folks attack hinduism and display the kind of vicious hate you display towards Islam here on the board, what is it about Islam and evolution that gives you sleepless nights all the time? Me thinks that there is a deep-seated psychological problem that goes much deeper than Islam is a false religion.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Noetic argue blindly i wonder y ?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by aboxphem: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
Well, one thing I know and that is very very sure to me is that death is inevitable and everybody shall surely die oneday. But my prayer is for U not to be ignorant of where to spend ur eternity, for life after death is also very REAL. There is no need of quoting Bible or Quran for xtians can not succumb to Quran neither can Muslims follow Bible, but to me without JESUS, who is the only access to everlasting joy, one's life would be miserable, not only on earth but eternally. And as for U Spyker, pls dont refer any body to any church, whoever want to escape the destruction that is upon this world will by him/herself cry and labour for it, for most of the present day churches are liars, therefore rather than sending somebody to foxes let him seek God himself, and God will by the desire of his/her heart directs the person to the right path.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by bawomolo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
toneyb:

human beings are animals too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Deceive Yourselves, No Nigerian Can Go To Heaven / Reedem Church Include Pasuma In Handbill / A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.