Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... (11864 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Valmesk(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Just moving out from Aba South L.G.A,No information with regards to Npower according to enquiries I made.A colleague at Umuahia South said that he was told to come back tomorrow being Friday that the list is still with the Governor.I believe by Monday,all should be set.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by clarachidinma: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
okay tnx to u all for the info so far
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by clarachidinma: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
okay. tnk u all for the info so far. has the whatsapp group been created?
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by xerophenol: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
latest update

Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by xerophenol: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
yes go to the link for the whasapp
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by clarachidinma: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
can u add me pls? 08037330360. nothing was displayed wen I clicked on the link.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pls any info on Aba South pls let us konw for am a bit far from home.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Npower
2 hrs ·

WhistleBlower Corner!

If you were selected for the first phase of the NPower programme and anyone asks you for money to do anything, please report them on this thread with

1. State
2. Local Government Area
3. Name (If you can)

You are not expected to pay any sum to any official for anything. It is free!

Please do not make comments not relevant to this post. It will be deleted.
#NPowerNG
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by xerophenol: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Npower abia, whasapp group 08093482132
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by xerophenol: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2016
kurt09:
Your LGA?

osisioma, once any LGA in abia start the rest will start so that is y we must info each other the latest in their LGA
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2016
Pls add me on the whatsapp group 08162820854
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by xerophenol: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
what is the latest in ur LGA, update the house
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Oscarz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
PLEASE ADD ME TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Oscarz(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by africanman85: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls add me to d whatsapp group:
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kurt09(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
VERIFICATION OF SUCCESSFUL NPOWER APPLICANTS All successful N Power Applicants in Abia State should present themselves for VERIFICATION and posting at the following centres from Monday December 5, to Tuesday December 6, 2016, by 9:00 am daily; NPOWER AGRO • Abia North – ADP Office Ohafia North Local Government Area Headquarters • Abia Central – Ministry of Agriculture Headquarters, Fish Hall, Umuahia. • Abia South – ADP Office, Opposite Fire Service Constitution Crescent Aba. (All enquiries for NPower Agro to Mr Bath Onyemobi – 08037796333) NPOWER TEACH • Abia North – Ohafia Local Government Education Authority Office, Ohafia. • Abia Central – Umuahia North Local Government Education Authority Office, Umuahia. • Abia South – Aba South Local Government Education Authority Office, Aba. (All enquiries for NPower Teach to Mrs Cathrine Obioma 08132131114) NPOWER HEALTH/COMMUNITY • Abia North – Office of the Health Secretary, Primary Health Care Authority Ohafia LGA. • Abia Central – Office of the Health Secretary, Primary Health Care Authority Umuahia North LGA. • Abia South – Office of the Health Secretary, Primary Health Care Authority Aba South LGA (Enquiry for NPower Health & Community to Dr Oluoha 08037430167) NOTE • Abia North; Ohafia, Arochukwu, Bende, Isiukwuato & Umuneochie • Abia Central: Umuahia North/South, Isiala Ngwa North/South, Osisioma & Ikwuano • Abia South: Aba North/South, Ukwa East/West, Obingwa & Ugwunagbo ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO PRESENT THEIR HIGHEST CERTIFICATES AS INDICATED IN THEIR APPLICATION FORMS, MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION AND PROOF OF STATE OF ORIGIN. Chinenye Nwaogu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Woow man thanks for the useful information God bless you
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Oscarz(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2016
PLEASE ADD ME TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by DAramis: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Guys,
Latest information...

I called the man in charge of NAGRO under Aba South few minutes ago, he said that the instruction he has as at today is to clear only indigene of Abia State.

I think this explains the reason for the request of state of origin certificate.

Hopefully, the directive might be changed tomorrow.

Just to stay informed.
You might call other program coordinators to confirm if the directive cut across all the programs or wait till tomorrow to have a first hand information on how the verification is going to be done.

Have a blessed day /week.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Jobpostboard: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Click the link to Join the Npower group discussion=> https://mobile./332489230466369?_rdr and start a discussion for your state
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kurt09(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
DAramis:
Guys,
Latest information...

I called the man in charge of NAGRO under Aba South few minutes ago, he said that the instruction he has as at today is to clear only indigene of Abia State.

I think this explains the reason for the request of state of origin certificate.

Hopefully, the directive might be changed tomorrow.

Just to stay informed.
You might call other program coordinators to confirm if the directive cut across all the programs or wait till tomorrow to have a first hand information on how the verification is going to be done.

Have a blessed day /week.
It is not true. Verification is going on now.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by DAramis: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
kurt09:
It is not true. Verification is going on now.
OK
Are you under NAGRO or you know any candidate under the sector?

Can you drop your contact let me call you to discuss something?
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kurt09(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
DAramis:

OK
Are you under NAGRO or you know any candidate under the sector?

Can you drop your contact let me call you to discuss something?
kurtfamous09@gmail.com
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by DAramis: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
kurt09:
kurtfamous09@gmail.com
Check your mail... Sent you my number
Urgent please.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Valmesk(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
DAramis:

Check your mail... Sent you my number
Urgent please.
Just finished the verification.They requested for Name,ID No,Phone number,State of Origin,L.G.A of Residence,Place of you wish for Primary Assignment at Aba South L.G.A
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by DAramis: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Valmesk:
Just finished the verification.They requested for Name,ID No,Phone number,State of Origin,L.G.A of Residence,Place of you wish for Primary Assignment at Aba South L.G.A
Thanks
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
My verification today at Aba South local government council was a success after long awaited time.
Pls Note: If you applied for N-Community, N-Health pls go straight to • Abia South – Office of the Health Secretary,
Primary Health Care Authority Aba South LGA. Do not ignore this if not you will waste your time and still go there for your verification. As you are going find out any Health center closer to you and tell them to post you there. For Isialangwa Candidates who applied for N-Community, N-Health, pls go straight to Umuahia for yours.
You can reach me for more information on 07054351074, When you call pls let it be on N-power Stuffs only.
Thanks
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good day everyone pls any info so far base on place of primary assignment?
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kurt09(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kachy1605:
Good day everyone pls any info so far base on place of primary assignment?
Update your State of residence and LGA.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 1:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Thanks brother God bless
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Valmesk(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kachy1605:
Thanks brother God bless
When are we picking the appointment letter?An Npower Health volunteer was called to report at Ugwunagbo L.G.A and was told to go to Umuahia for appointment letter on Tuesday13/12/2016.Is there anyone that received such call like this or have this info.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 4:06am On Dec 11, 2016
I have not got such information. Pls all the brothers at Aba pls keep us inform. #farfromhome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Solid Reasons Why You Never Heard Back From The Interviewers/recruiters / Oracle Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / A Case Study Of A Job Seeker's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.