Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions (50896 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2016
dunkem21:
.. And Atiku promised to make data free cool
Tell them make them hear.

The only revolution Nigeria will have is when we bury tribal and ethnic sentiments and uproot these demons from office come 2019. They are all Antis-ocial pessimists, who deserve not be heading a government, rather, herding cows as it is their profession.
Even in North Korea, things are not this tightened up!

Atiku, we need you please Sir.

Atiku2019

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Gbam! BEN BRUCE FOR PRESIDENT!...devil punish the self-serving oppressor!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by lloydmonarchy(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Very soon bad market go kill all of una,,, by the time all this network begin chope the data,, stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
Op please type the comment and the reactions here

My images don't work again grin

grin grin

Funny you
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by locosvatos(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2016
shocked
PapaBaby:

But you pretend to be a big shot in Nigerian politics.

Instead of writing meaningless articles why not organize some protest?
[url]
PapaBaby:

[/url]
PapaBaby:

@barcanista continue doing what you do, the actual revolution is intellectual, these same people insulting you are too busy calling people ipob youths and afonjas and all manner of distasteful names. Don't come down to their level remain a true patriot. God bless Nigeria
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by harmbhrosz(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2016
ephi123:

They are both destroyers agreed, but one is a worse destroyer than the other, and in this case it is obviously APC. The stats speak for themselves.
lol so the best option you can have is to wish for the less destroyer?

Since we've both tasted the both parties, why don't we just try something different

in my opinion, PDP and APC are not an option
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by SycophanticGoat: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2016
saintmark88:

What do u mean which one is better, dnt provoke me with the kind of question u just asked...... U want us to go back to a party tht ruled for 16 good years with no single infrastructure to show for it..... Where r d roads, we're r d hospitals, where is d electricity, we're r d refineries, we're is water, not one basic amenities they provided for over 16years, and u have d guts to come here and preach PDP to me. PDP by all standards is worse...............

Keep on deceiving yourself. As if APC has done or is planning to do anything. PDP was corrupt but they never introduced draconian measures that will fleece and completely kill the poor masses. Let's not forget that it was the PDP government that stopped tole payments, payment for ATM withdrawals, and never bothered about introducing bank charges to the already suffocating masses. But your useless APC which is still as corrupt as PDP, has not done anything since assuming office but are always quick to introduce one form of taxation or another even in the recession which the same APC government caused.

Only foolish bigots with dirty ego will claim APC is better than PDP when it is quite glaring that APC is a disaster, headed by a demonic and devilish tyrant.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by youngice(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Make una dey there dey complain. This regime is dictatorial and it's led by a foolish man. The more the advice or complain, the worse his actions.
The best thing is for Nigerians to buy data today ahead of tomorrow.
I have bought 6gigs already that will expire next year.
6 gig will last some people for a week

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2016
when will a vibrant, focused and intelligent individual pilot the affairs of these country. baba is an old man, his intellectual capacity is obviously limited. this country cannot move forward when we continue to recycle leaders, leaders with only archaic ideas.....those calling for atiku to come back are obviously sick, administrators like Peter obi, fashola should lead this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Joe171(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2016
calyto:

DURING GEJ'S TENURE AS PRESIDENT, THERE WAS A FLOOR PRICE AND THAT WAS WHY TELCOS LIKE SMILE, SPECTRANET ETC COULD COME INTO THE MARKET AND STILL DO WELL IN THEIR VARIOUS CLUSTERS.
THERE WAS A FLOOR PRICE UPTILL OCTOBER LAST YEAR WHEN NCC LIFTED IT.
AFTER THE FLOOR PRICE WAS LIFTED, GLO BECAME PREDATORS BUT CONSUMERS WERE LOOKING AT IT LIKE A COMPETITION.
IF THEY ALLOW GLO TO CONTINUE TO HAVE THEIR WAYS, TELCOS LIKE SMILE,SPECTRANET, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, AND OTHER SMALL TELCOS WILL PACK UP.
IT IS THE SAME REASON WHY NTEL ARE STILL HIDING THEIR FACE SOMEWHERE.
1. IF GLO CONTINUE THIS PREDATORY MOVES, IT WILL NEVER ENCOURAGE INVESTOR INTO NIGERIAN TELCO SPACE.
2. THERE WILL BE JOB LOSS

MEANWHILE, HOW MUCH WAS DATA BUNDLE BEFORE OCTOBER 2015 SEF? EVEN DURING GEJs ERA, IT WAS 500MB FOR 1K EXCEPT FOR AIRTEL WHERE YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE FOR BLACKBERRY AND USE THE DATA ON ANDROID.
THESE ARE MY VIEWS AND I STAND TO BE CORRECTED SIRS/MAS-NO NEED FOR INSULTS
The government is supposed to make life easier for the people, not otherwise. In Nigeria now, everything has become luxurious, even food, water, shelter.
there are people or let me say almost everyone in Nigeria today use the internet for their daily businesses.
No one can boast of our security, neither can we boast of any other good thing in Nigeria.
The government of Nigeria has forgotten its role.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2016
Atiku2019:
cry cry

Abeg na who dey in charge of this Atiku2019 e-campaign? I wan join o..bikonunu embarassed embarassed at make I dey use the payment buy data... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Revolva(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2016
I have told you guys Nigeria government has no plans and future for us the citizen

this nation is a big shame

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by almarthins(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2016
manuell1021:

but sumtin lyk dis will neva apen under PDP

Them don start again... PDP wa je messiah abi? Nonsence.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by senatorbayor(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2016
Yarduni:

You aint making sense

I am not here to make sense to you since you cant comprehend
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by SycophanticGoat: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2016
locosvatos:
shocked[url][/url]

@barcanista continue doing what you do, the actual revolution is intellectual, these same people insulting you are too busy calling people ipob youths and afonjas and all manner of distasteful names. Don't come down to their level remain a true patriot. God bless Nigeria

The same person you're hailing is among the people that are quick to attack people and call them IPODs. He's not different all other bigots you have on Nairaland and he is never a patriot. The word patriotism is alien to Nigerians.. #fact

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Zdoh(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2016
Government of the people by the people and for the people. Nigeria weldone.!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
The cursed nomad must be sent back to hell where he belongs!...nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
When you come on social media like nairaland and the likes, you are reading people's opinions and if you like, drop yours. Everybody is entitled to their opinions. It would only make sense If you had the common sense to know this. Back to you, LOL
shedy03:

shhhh-shhhh, he is making commonsense. u shut up and listen. lolz
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by ephi123(f): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2016
harmbhrosz:

Since we've both tasted the both parties, why don't we just try something different

Where did I mention wishing for the less destroyer? I'm not pro-PDP, I was simply pointing out to the guy defending APC that the reality says different. APC is far worse than PDP, that is obvious to everyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by harmbhrosz(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2016
locosvatos:
shocked[url][/url]

lol

I don't know true patriots only talks without action cheesy

What the person is saying is: since barcanista and Ben Bruce are both talkatives, why is barcanista now speaking out against Ben for voicing out and promising to raise it in the senate and back it up, what is barcanista doing to help?

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Sasuwa(f): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Make una dey there dey complain. This regime is dictatorial and it's led by a foolish man. The more the advice or complain, the worse his actions.
nextyou mean jan. that one month my friend
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2016
Not only Atiku,Na Akuti. Radarada
Atiku2019:

grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by afanide: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2016
he better act fast
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by SycophanticGoat: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2016
calyto:

DURING GEJ'S TENURE AS PRESIDENT, THERE WAS A FLOOR PRICE AND THAT WAS WHY TELCOS LIKE SMILE, SPECTRANET ETC COULD COME INTO THE MARKET AND STILL DO WELL IN THEIR VARIOUS CLUSTERS.
THERE WAS A FLOOR PRICE UPTILL OCTOBER LAST YEAR WHEN NCC LIFTED IT.
AFTER THE FLOOR PRICE WAS LIFTED, GLO BECAME PREDATORS BUT CONSUMERS WERE LOOKING AT IT LIKE A COMPETITION.
IF THEY ALLOW GLO TO CONTINUE TO HAVE THEIR WAYS, TELCOS LIKE SMILE,SPECTRANET, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, AND OTHER SMALL TELCOS WILL PACK UP.
IT IS THE SAME REASON WHY NTEL ARE STILL HIDING THEIR FACE SOMEWHERE.
1. IF GLO CONTINUE THIS PREDATORY MOVES, IT WILL NEVER ENCOURAGE INVESTOR INTO NIGERIAN TELCO SPACE.
2. THERE WILL BE JOB LOSS

MEANWHILE, HOW MUCH WAS DATA BUNDLE BEFORE OCTOBER 2015 SEF? EVEN DURING GEJs ERA, IT WAS 500MB FOR 1K EXCEPT FOR AIRTEL WHERE YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE FOR BLACKBERRY AND USE THE DATA ON ANDROID.
THESE ARE MY VIEWS AND I STAND TO BE CORRECTED SIRS/MAS-NO NEED FOR INSULTS

Haba na, you don't have to tell cheap lies in order to state your point na. We aren't all fools and as a matter of fact, I started buying cheap Glo data since December 2014. Stop telling cheap lies please to make it seem like it was under Buhari that data plan prices began to fall.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Qualer: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2016
EmeeNaka:

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nigeriatraining: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2016
saintmark88:

You have not learnt from Edo and ondo, things mite b tough and hard, what the people is a new face, a new party, a new structure....people dnt want PDP it's that simple.

What will PDP do differntly come and continue to loot where they stopped. Abeg let's find a solution to this, not to be mentioning PDP here

What happened in ONDO and EDO election is very unfortunate that people are still buying into scam called "CHANGE" and "APC". Under PDP the nation fared better than this administration. It was clear from the beginning that people voted massively because they were sympathetic of the Buhari and the APC men. It was no LONGER news that APC rigged EDO state and ONDO state election. They bought people's franchise.

This same Akeredolu lost election in ONDO four years ago infact he came third. Mimiko been the incumbent government won massively in that election. The PDP would have won that election if Jegede has had enough time to campaign and rally round the state for votes(which explain why he only won only 2 LGAs), Also the internal party crisis affected their build up and preparation to the 2 states elections.

People are tired of this government don't be deceived. Businesses, Individuals and almost everything flourished under PDP.

If PDP isn't the option now then APC was never, should never and is still not an option either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by SycophanticGoat: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2016
ephi123:

Where did I mention wishing for the less destroyer? I'm not pro-PDP, I was simply pointing out to the guy defending APC that the reality says different. APC is far worse than PDP, that is obvious to everyone.

Only idiotic and animalistic bigot brains who refuse to acknowledge their own wrong doing will say that PDP government is worse than that of APC. So I stand with you, oh yeh reasonable human with a blessed and truthful soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2016
harmbhrosz:

And people will be imported from Mars to fill the positions in your ''new option?"
Nigerians sef!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Getintouch2004(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2016
ASL33:
Sai Baba increase it the more by new yr. Got punish devil. At least ipob pipo no go see data post biafra things again.

Your brain is expired, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by kings09(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin see zombie de wail. Chai una never see anythn. Ur buhari is coming wit more 'saintly' policies. Pls do ur best to defend him.
mrvitalis:
Lobby for the committee on communication to invite NCC to explain themselves.. .. Talking on social media won't change anything

Its a shame NCC has not realised a statement on this... This ks when we need the opposition in national assembly to be on the people's side

I am totally against this

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This guy and his twitter talk. He should please do the needful on the floor of the Senate instead of telling us on Twitter and Facebook

Don't forget to analyze how Buhari is the best Nigerian President,...oh sorry you won't have enough data to do that. Una eye never clear finish e go clear wen Buhari finish with una, I lost respect for you when you jumped from PDP to embrace the demonic APC just because of Aisha Rice. You sold your dignity for a plate of rice and chicken.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Identities Of Anti-N30,000 States Unveiled / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.