Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,652 members, 7,805,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com (9993 Views)

How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) / No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / NAIJ.COM Is Recruiting (amazing Opportunity!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by trendingdeals: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2016
NAIJ.COM Presenter (Seun Adetunji) talks about tips on how to write a great a CV.

Do you think he made sense?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_6fawVL-0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by nony43(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Vuhari got his job without a cert, CV is useless in 9ja for now, if you dont know someone that knows someone oyo is your case

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by dljbd1(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm...nice one
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by gudnex22(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2016
All these seun self. .
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by dljbd1(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2016
gudnex22:
All these seun self.
...as in eh me sef taya for them.

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by lonelydora: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2016
nony43:
Vuhari got his job without a cert, CV is useless in 9ja for now, if you dont know someone that knows someone oyo is your case

Not always so.

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by Tolumiide: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Learn how to write seevee or learn how to turn your idea into viable project. I prefer someone who can teach me the later. This people still think we are in GEJ's period when the job is there. Pls wake up this is Buhari's period.
God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by 3RNEST(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Do people still use CV... I tot job na who know who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by sod09(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2016
nony43:
u may be right though
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by adebayo201: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2016
dljbd1:
...as in eh me sef taya for them.
kuku ma change your name to seun na or lala!
tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by Paidrooll(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2016
gudnex22:
All these seun self. .

What do you mean?.. shocked
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by nmreports: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by Donpizzle(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2016
All these points are old school, expected to hear something different. If you know person wey KNOW YOU, even if na blank paper you submit as CV, you go get the job.

3 Likes

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by Gracebegatme: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2016
couldn't watch it,data usage is of the essence.

2 Likes

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by LordGuru1: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Donpizzle:
All these points are old school, expected to hear something different. If you know person wey KNOW YOU, even if na blank paper you submit as CV, you go get the job.
I concur they are old school, I rushed here expecting to learn something new too.
Talking about turning hubby to wealth. Tell those you know to grab the ongoing promo opportunity offered by American trained TMT MakeUp and MakeOver: 08036392542. Also, Training on Professional Custumeering, Interior Decor and Designer Furnishing:08034377600
POOR means Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly. Call them for FREE Training now:
http://www.makeup-technicians.com/
https://saloperuzi..com/

2 Likes

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by LordGuru1: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by EternalBeing: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Good.
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by ariesbull: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2016
We should be encouraging how to be a better business owner not this-
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Who CV help?? The situation has become "who you know" comes before "what you know"

May God help me when the time is setting!

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by ademasta(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2016
Good message, wrong presentation.

The guy looks more like an entertainment show presenter than career issue presenter.

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by demsid(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Who cv epp in this buhari regime. Even our vc sef kno say cv na long tin.

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by registration(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2016
God Bless EREMY and Debbie. These two individuals are doing great things on this platform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2016
I will be back when I have anything reasonable to say
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by danduchi(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Everytime free tip on how to write cv. Just give a sample period
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by Benjom(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2016
To the poster above me, here are some CV Samples you can pattern yours after (for Nigerians): www..com/cv-samples/

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by butanep(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
My friend was called from home for a job which over 100 people applied. The day he went to the office, the woman said I know you will be great because I have heard much about you (connection) . The guy got the job same day and salary was negotiated yet he didn't bring any CV or documents.

He has been working for over a month now, the HR reminder him last week his file is empty that he should please submit his CV and credentials for documentation. There are over 100CVs in the HR office waiting for attention but who send them?

Job in Nigeria has gotten to a level that you need more than CV. Grace and connection do the work.

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
who sai for writing cv in a type of way? anybody who collects money for writing cv is a criminal.
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by tybguy: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tolumiide:
Learn how to write seevee or learn how to turn your idea into viable project. I prefer someone who can teach me the later. This people still think we are in GEJ's period when the job is there. Pls wake up this is Buhari's period.
God have mercy on us.

Which job was there during Jonathan's Era?? Immigration Jobs that killed youths i guess

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by DorisK(f): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
butanep:
My friend was called from home for a job which over 100 people applied. The day he went to the office, the woman said I know you will be great because I have heard much about you (connection) . The guy got the job same day and salary was negotiated yet he didn't bring any CV or documents.

He has been working for over a month now, the HR reminder him last week his file is empty that he should please submit his CV and credentials for documentation. There are over 100CVs in the HR office waiting for attention but who send them?

Job in Nigeria has gotten to a level that you need more than CV. Grace and connection do the work.

Yet when I went to my uncle's friend's Friend's office to accept me. I was sent back to go and bring my qualifying certificates (All my three Results) and after that went thru an embarrassing interview where I was asked why I couldn't make common 2-1. I was taken but wasn't placed on salary till I proved my worth. Its not always the same everywhere. Grace helps everywhere though
Re: How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com by butanep(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
DorisK:

Yet when I went to my uncle's friend's Friend's office to accept me. I was sent back to go and bring my qualifying certificates (All my three Results) and after that went thru an embarrassing interview where I was asked why I couldn't make common 2-1. I was taken but wasn't placed on salary till I proved my worth. Its not always the same everywhere. Grace helps everywhere though

You have a point.

(1) (Reply)

TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! / Can I Get A Job Using Social Media? – Discover How / American University Of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.