Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Can Corruption Be Endless In Africa? (episode 1) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Corruption Be Endless In Africa? (episode 1) (301 Views)

Registrar, Oloyede Reveals What Exposed Corruption In JAMB / TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime / She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Corruption Be Endless In Africa? (episode 1) by Tynover(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2016
Everybody is equal, and everybody has his/her own talent. Some are talented to be famous while others are talented to be infamous but they become famous and makes life nasty. I may be wrong after saying this because the way we reason is different. The way a banker thinks differs from the way a cobbler thinks, a cobbler thinking may be positive while a banker's own may be negative, vice-versa, that shows that we are all different.So I hope the ladies and gentlemen reading this won't feel molested because my opinion maybe opposite to yours. I shall speak my opinion freely without reverse.
The question before the audience is not a surprise to we Africans for my own opinion I think we Africans can solve our problems. It's only this way that we can hope to arrive at the truth, and fulfill the great responsibilities which we hold to God and our continent. Should I keep back my opinions at such time, through fear of giving offense. I should consider myself treason toward my continent Africa.
For my part, whatever problem it may bring to me, I am willing to know the truth. I know that I can't just judge the future presently but I think I can judge what has happened in the past.
Is it the quote that says " Africans are black and their thinking is also black". Can't we urge to prevent this quote from not affecting us .Let's look at other continent like North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and the most strict enforcing of law continent Asia they are not corrupt their leaders think about their followers, but in Africa we don't think of other people when we are in positions we think of how we can embezzle money, how our future and great grandchildren will be bright. We are selfish in Africa, other continent says that our continent is among the developing continent but we don't think of that. We have people people that want the continent to develop but they don't have the power they will either be killed or stopped from achieving their goals.
Corruption starts when we were still an infant till now. It lives in man day by day just like blood circulates through man vain.
(To be continued)
Comment if you have the same view or you are opposing this view.
SOURCE: http://afrikastyle..com.ng/2016/11/can-corruption-be-endless-in-africa.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Now!!! Oau 42nd Convocation Ceremony / Important Update On Unn Convocation / Java J2ee Online Training Cousre-attend For Free Demo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.