Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16363 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by rhymz(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
A majority of NL GALZ are Fake Ass HATERS!they luv to hate any chic that's finer than them.Most of them na mgbekei chori meet up chicks(mcmc) wey dey wan form Behind babes and American Slangs! But Me I know em well coz I meet these kinda galz every freaking day.A majority of em have know clue to any intellectual discussion,they are more interested in lipsticks and pancakes but I respect A few though,they ve always held their own in discussion but I won't call their names. But a majority of em are hollow,I won't wanna come across em,too much drama!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^^^

CHEI WETIN PERSON NO GO HEAR
grin grin

BY THE WAY IS THAT YAH FINE SELF ON YAH PROFILE tongue
AM TRYING TO IMAGINE WHAT ONE CAN DO WITH ALL THAT FINESS, I WULD LIKE TO SEE YAH ABBS THOUGH IF U DONT MIND wink wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by bigrod1: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
[size=16pt]
rhymz:

A majority of NL GALZ are Fake Ass HATERS!they luv to hate any chic that's finer than them.Most of them na mgbekei chori meet up chicks(mcmc) wey dey wan form Behind babes and American Slangs! But Me I know em well coz I meet these kinda galz every freaking day.A majority of em have know clue to any intellectual discussion,they are more interested in lipsticks and pancakes but I respect A few though,they ve always held their own in discussion but I won't call their names. But a majority of em are hollow,I won't wanna come across em,too much drama!
u right o
d day spikycylinder saw maray`s pics,she acted like a very jealous person.
[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by bigrod1: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2009
[size=16pt]
~Sauron~:

Busy_Body, you need to get LAID. cheesy

let me lay her.let her feel d thing.her head go correct after the banging.
[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by rhymz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hmmm! Wat a Long Thing!
Mr rod U,na NL Chickz for U be dat O! Here,Chicks dem sabi playa hate die!
lovemoi
Na which one come be 'ABBS' kwa!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by otokx(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
Cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2009
otokx:

Cool
are you cool or nairaland girls are cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Rhymez(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2009
Well for the little I know NL gals are just funny. But for the imposters they are just being childish.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by platinumnk(f): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2009
rhymz:

A majority of NL GALZ are Fake

And Very Very hypocritical, I have seen it over and over tongue
Usually their inside represents the outside. They pretend their are miss "holy" when infact their outside secret lives aint nothing to write home about grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by rhymz(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2009
platinumnk:

And Very Very hypocritical, I have seen it over and over tongue
Usually their inside represents the outside. They pretend their are miss "holy" when infact their outside secret lives aint nothing to write home about grin grin grin

GBAM!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ubebong(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
They are rlly amazing. Thier contributions are always nice. Let me use dis medium 2 say i luv dem all. Will rlly want 2 hear dem talk. Ma mobile. 08063999676.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ubebong(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
They are rlly trilling, their contributions, their post, are amazing. I wanna use dis medium 2 say i luv ya all. Keep it up. Rlly wanna hear dem voice. Ma mobile. 08063999676.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by edoyad(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
^ Ashewo like you. No be only voice
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
Dont trust Nairaland girls.
Some can fabricate stories at the tips of their tongue. . . . its all fun and games cool cool
We need more Nollywood writers wink cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by jejelolatu(f): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
Well Well Well
jst so y'al knw if we had to talk abt nairaland boyz too, i guarantee dat d feeling wud be mutual.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by platinumnk(f): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^ But guys are less inclined to be so crazy grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Dec 09, 2009
Nairaland Girls are the epitome of warriors. grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2009
^^^

liar
liar
liarest
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ Topic

I'm the NL splackavelli, I dont give two about their behaviour or whatever, I'm jus here to make thier heads spin with pleasure. . . Ladies come to daddy if u ever need to feel aire wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by bigrod1: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
[size=16pt]most nl girls are ugly (even with their make up).they think dat every guy on nl wants to Bleep them.[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by kpolli(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
naira land girls co-operate when its time to finish us guys n fight dirty wit themselves,
so they r wat u call typical females,
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2009
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls?
undecided undecided
NAIRALAND GIRLS NEED TO GET LAID MORE OFTEN BECAUSE
THEY ARE BECOMING RUSTY DOWN THERE~
AND HENCE THE REASON WHY THEY COME HERE TO DEVOUR ANY GUYS
HERE WITH INSULTS,I CAN MENTION A FEW IF U ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING
A COUPLE OF THEM THAT NOW HAS SPIDER WEBS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS,IM ME FOR MORE INFO~
undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ijetonia(f): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2010
190:

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls?
undecided undecided
NAIRALAND GIRLS NEED TO GET LAID MORE OFTEN BECAUSE
THEY ARE BECOMING RUSTY DOWN THERE~
AND HENCE THE REASON WHY THEY COME HERE TO DEVOUR ANY GUYS
HERE WITH INSULTS,I CAN MENTION A FEW IF U ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING
A COUPLE OF THEM THAT NOW HAS SPIDER WEBS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS,IM ME FOR MORE INFO~
undecided undecided
wats this? and you say the ladies are imature. talk about kid talk. sad shior
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2010
angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by daduke2k(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2010
Where d hel did u dig dis out frm?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2010
What do I think of Nairaland girls?

They're golden or chocolate brown.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by webbjamie(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2010
Well i'll say we got d good bad and ugly.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2010
Siena:

What do I think of Nairaland girls?

They're golden or chocolate brown.

Oya elaborate on dat. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Oya elaborate on dat. smiley
He Can't elaborate any further, he's married. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 1:11am On Apr 22, 2010
mama-gee:

He Can't elaborate any further, he's married. grin
Hehe buh it's not like it's 'cheating' grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Apr 22, 2010
^^Nah, that's like a preparation for Cheating, knowing fully well his wife is a user on this forum. . .

He wouldn't like his wife to see that, Use your Brain.
wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 1:26am On Apr 22, 2010
Ahahaha i don't think so. . .he already made a comment i was just asking 4 a better meaning or understanding of it no harm in dat o i think since he ain't 'datin' none smiley. . .anyhow yea yea u may have a point but i would never call dat 'cheatin' hm! lipsrsealed lolz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.