Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16351 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by johnnygan(m): 2:11am On Apr 22, 2010
We all know that 1naira can never be equal to 1british pound nor 1american dollar. So i'm comparin these ladies with the naira value. They are trying to increase the value at the moment and i commend that. Punch-line is, their value is still low. In summary, most of them are arrogant, snubs, ill-spoken, bogus, self-centered, insultive and de-generates. However, only a few of 'em are exceptionally pretty and well-behaved.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Oya elaborate on dat. smiley

I don't know a lot of Nairaland girls personally, so can't really say what they're like.

I do know they're brownies though, my favourite colour on a human. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Nah, that's like a preparation for Cheating, knowing fully well his wife is a user on this forum. . .

He wouldn't like his wife to see that, Use your Brain.
wink

MG, you're nuts! cheesy Nothing wrong with me appreciating, and my wife's comfortable with it too. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by mamagee3(f): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2010
^^Okay, I concur. . .Mrs. Siena would be fine with it. cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by papa190(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2010
ive dug up this old episode~
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by femmy2010(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2010
I have had reasons to have dealings with some and I can proudly say They are great ladies and sucessful in their variegated chosen jobs.
Keep it up.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kgdavid(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2010
the guys thread went up to 7 pages but the chics thread is on 20! this should tell u wat u need to know bout NL ladies. they re a narcissistic bunch; mostly rude, with a strong unjustifiable superiority complex who largely do not engage in meaningful conversation and as such are found in large numbers in the romance, fashion, celebrity and of course food sections but are almost completely absent from the politics and technology section. there are a few somewhat friendly, helpful and intelligent ones but there are hardly any who do not consider themselves to be the hottest thing on the planet and therefore behave with the level of ego expected of such.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by zebra543: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2010
Kgdavid:

the guys thread went up to 7 pages but the chics thread is on 20! this should tell u wat u need to know bout NL ladies. they re a narcissistic bunch; mostly rude, with a strong unjustifiable superiority complex who largely do not engage in meaningful conversation and as such are found in large numbers in the romance, fashion, celebrity and of course food sections but are almost completely absent from the politics and technology section. there are a few somewhat friendly, helpful and intelligent ones but there are hardly any who do not consider themselves to be the hottest thing on the planet and therefore behave with the level of ego expected of such.

reason why they are 2 different genders- they generally like 2 different things, a woman doesnt HAVE to like politics or technology, it wont make her any less intelligent! gosh!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chiogo(f): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2010
Kgdavid:

It's not that serious. Sheesh! The way people take Nairaland as if their lives depend on it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kgdavid(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
zebra543:

reason why they are 2 different genders- they generally like 2 different things, a woman doesnt HAVE to like politics or technology, it wont make her any less intelligent! gosh!

i never said they r not intelligent, i said they do not engage in meaningful conversation, u can be intelligent but choose not to apply it to reasonable purposes.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kgdavid(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2010
chiogo:

It's not that serious. Sheesh! The way people take Nairaland as if their lives depend on it.

im not taking anything serious. these are merely my observations stated without any form of emotion
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by skybeauty(f): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2010
I think we are crazy, loving, fun 2 be with, best advisers and at the same time nag a lot lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chiogo(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2010
Kgdavid:

i never said they r not intelligent, i said they do not engage in meaningful conversation, u can be intelligent but choose not to apply it to reasonable purposes.
You did imply that most of them who do not visit the sections you mentioned are unintelligent when you said, "there are a few somewhat friendly, helpful, and intelligent ones." That's ignorant of you to think visiting a specific section supposedly makes you intelligent. It's called preference.

Kgdavid:

im not taking anything serious. these are merely my observations stated without any form of emotion
Sounded personal to me.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by zebra543: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
Kgdavid:

if u want a meaningful conversation go and meet 'one of the boys' you cannot expect a woman to be both! same a woman wont expect her man to chose her clothes paint her toenails take note of her horoscope and 'gossip' abt the neighbours with her!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by SSaemoenl(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2010
Pretenders! lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by CasaNova1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
Don't know what to think.
There will always be the good, bad, and ugly. undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kgdavid(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2010
zebra543:

if u want a meaningful conversation go and meet 'one of the boys' you cannot expect a woman to be both! same a woman wont expect her man to chose her clothes paint her toenails take note of her horoscope and 'gossip' abt the neighbours with her!

so ur saying women are not capable of meaningful convo?

chiogo:

You did imply that most of them who do not visit the sections you mentioned are unintelligent when you said, "there are a few somewhat friendly, helpful, and intelligent ones." That's ignorant of you to think visiting a specific section supposedly makes you intelligent.

tbh that line was added as an after thought so that my post would not be misconstrued as an all out assault on NL girls. this particular sentiment which i expressed and you refer to above, is my attempt so say that in the few encounters i've had with ladies on NL, even tho they have been less pleasant than unpleasant there have actually been pleasant ones.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Faher(m): 2:12am On Jul 18, 2010
Bunch of fakes acting like they're Beyonces and man-hating or belittling at the same time.
The joke's always on them. That's for the romance section anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Virginity Test / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / My End Of Year Apology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.