Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November (36706 Views)

Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling / The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month / Six Nominees For Premier League Player Of The Year Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
back2sender:

God forbid, we dont belong to una 5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers in south south.
Edo belongs one Nigeria concept and play main stream politics.
Naa you be olodo rabata, hope you don see your brothers in enugu protesting in support of Chai dearis God ooo. Dey sold thier bitthright for 1k given by patience. Useless people dem

so this is all you could offer??
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by vankaid: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Who told you 5% means Igbo alone

Congrats to 5%. 2 sons made the top 5 on the list
He is a northerner from Kaduna.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by DonnyE(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats Victor ....
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by millhouse: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
best player for the month of October : Eden Hazard (Chelsea), best player for the month of November : Victor Moses (Chelsea) ! KTBFFH
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Cathony(m): 1:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Vanquay:
Abrahomovic is now bribing Sky Sports?

Anyways I have been a recent admirer of the 3 defenders in the back tactic...It seems Moses is thriving in it...I think it has the potential to be the next 4-2-3-1 although Serie A have been using it for a while now.

Congrats Moses...That Moaninghoe is just very useless, can't believe he was blocking your star from shining, I hope he fvcks off my club soon.
I swear, he better gets his arrogant ass off our club
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Denchturbo: 3:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Vanquay:
Abrahomovic is now bribing Sky Sports?

Anyways I have been a recent admirer of the 3 defenders in the back tactic...It seems Moses is thriving in it...I think it has the potential to be the next 4-2-3-1 although Serie A have been using it for a while now.

Congrats Moses...That Moaninghoe is just very useless, can't believe he was blocking your star from shining, I hope he fvcks off my club soon.

I noticed it too. Before you know it rest of england will start playing 3 at the back like chelsea man city and Tottenham "lostcause"
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by warribloood: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2016
kaziblake:
Lol.from your comments I can see you are not older that 16yrs...
Run along now.
Babe Why people de call you olosho every time, Wit smelling toto..?
It just de baffle me..

Na So for tat 28k scam thread. Somebody still call you arshawol undecided
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by kaziblake(f): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2016
warribloood:

Babe Why people de call you olosho every time, Wit smelling toto..?
It just de baffle me..

Na So for tat 28k scam thread. Somebody still call you arshawol undecided
Are you alright?Do you know me?
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by prodigyhenry: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2016
hole up, hole up. where exactly is this moses from?, Kaduna or Edo or Plateau. because I am beginning to think he might be from my village.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by tonquendo4u(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Seun360:

Can never be as good as David Alabama.
Who is David Alabama?
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Seun360(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
FAKE INFOS, WAS NOT EVEN NOMINATED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 26th July 2020 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool :UCL (3 - 1) On 6th April 2021 / Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.