Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count (971 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) / Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) / Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by chrisfocus(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Somewhere in China, someone is disturbing innocent employees of an auto firm. I just can't understand. I don't even know if this is in the right section here on Nairaland.

Report says;

"A man brought over 100,000 coins to buy SUV in central China’s Henan province on November 24.

The man who owns a flour shop in Zhengzhou city in Henan province said he accumulated the coins without realizing there would be problem to change them into notes.

He tried to contact local bank for changing the coins to notes but was refused. He then brought the coins to the car store and asked if he could pay the car using coins.

The sales staff agreed and was later appalled by the amount of coins the man brought. It took four sales staff a total of 12 hours to finish counting."

I have just a question, what the hell was he thinking?!

This comes after a Nigerian gave Shoprite a taste of their own pills, by paying for goods bought with the coins they always gave him as change. The video went viral online a fortnight ago.

Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
If I be the man,and it is to happen in Nigeria,I go just buy 8 gala and 4 lacasera to whine away time.
Lol that Chinese man is not serious at all
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by mrsage(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Interesting
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by mii4u(f): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
It is only in Nigeria that coins are.not valued

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by Nutase: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
chrisfocus:
Somewhere in China, someone is disturbing innocent employees of an auto firm. I just can't understand. I don't even know if this is in the right section here on Nairaland.

Report says;

"A man brought over 100,000 coins to buy SUV in central China’s Henan province on November 24.

The man who owns a flour shop in Zhengzhou city in Henan province said he accumulated the coins without realizing there would be problem to change them into notes.

He tried to contact local bank for changing the coins to notes but was refused. He then brought the coins to the car store and asked if he could pay the car using coins.

The sales staff agreed and was later appalled by the amount of coins the man brought. It took four sales staff a total of 12 hours to finish counting."

I have just a question, what the hell was he thinking?!

This comes after a Nigerian gave Shoprite a taste of their own pills, by paying for goods bought with the coins they always gave him as change. The video went viral online a fortnight ago.

Lol, talk about paying back a coin, said Nigerian is a nairalander. Iamvidi.
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by Chriswazo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by jeftalene(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmm...na wa o

Anyway, Dont let anyone cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials.
Best of luck on your project!
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by martinz1: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Reminds me when Samsung paid apple $1 billion fine in coins

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Count by PiuniMan: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
gh

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Minimum Capital Needed To Start A Small Chemist/medicine Store / Business To Start With 50,000 That Will Yield / Cristiano Ronaldo "Wants England Return"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.