Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) (20447 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hundreds of Igbo youths have taken to the streets, protesting the on-going probe of former Nigeria First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.

The youths see the probe, which had culminated into the freezing of her (Mrs. Jonathan) account‎, as a calculated plot to humiliate ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

The protesters are currently heading to the Enugu office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

More to come…

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/30/breaking-efcc-probe-pro-jonathan-protest-rocks-enugu/

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OnankpaBa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
paid youths

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ekweremadu and his people have started again grin grin grin

PMB just lockup Patience $15mil and they are making noise grin grin grin

What if he goes one step further like ....... grin grin grin

Meanwhile "Operation Python Dance" would secure the east and flush out some members of grin grin grin grin this christmas and new year...till Easter grin

Ride on Nigeria Military grin grin grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by SweetLove0(f): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
yeye youths. Patience give dem out of the money?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by SweetLove0(f): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:
Ekweremadu things grin grin grin

PMB just lockup Patience $15mil and they are making noise grin grin grin

What if he goes one step further like ....... grin grin grin

they've paid them 1k each for the protest

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Staged

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
The voice of the people is the voice of GOD, bu ha ri should listen to the people and ask GOD for mercy smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by doctokwus: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Disgraceful conduct.
These so called Igbo youths are a mighty disgrace.
Despite all the revelations of total neglect and scamming of the region by the fisherman while his equally nauseating wife was busy stealing all stealables and using it to enrich her generations unborn?
This protest is just disgusting!

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The voice of the people is the voice of GOD, bu ha ri should listen to the people and ask GOD for mercy smiley

The question should be, "did she steal or not"?

how can you claim money which the account name or mandate has nothing to do with you?

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by stephnie1(f): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
igbo kwenu grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:

The question should be, "did she steal or not"?

how can you claim money which the account name or mandate has nothing to do with you?

Is she the first?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by stephnie1(f): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Disgraceful conduct.
Despite all the revelations of total neglect and scamming of the region by the fisherman while her equally nauseating wife was busy stealing all stealables and using it to enrich her generations unborn?

money is involved bro
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by trueconscience(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Don't get it twisted, God is not a democrat. The voice of the people is NOT NECESSARILY the voice of God, OK? Take the US legalization of lesbians and gays, is such the voice of God? Good. Thank me later

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Produke(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Hundreds of Igbo youths have taken to the streets, protesting the on-going probe of former Nigeria First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.

The youths see the probe, which had culminated into the freezing of her (Mrs. Jonathan) account‎, as a calculated plot to humiliate ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

The protesters are currently heading to the Enugu office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

More to come…

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/30/breaking-efcc-probe-pro-jonathan-protest-rocks-enugu/
Buhari own sef de im body,he should concentrate and stop using GEJ as an excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Is she the first?

my guy, you've not answered the question. Did she?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by VampireeM(f): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
These protesters are disgrace to igbos.. They are shameless! How much were they paid? Meagre not upto 2k even if its millions. The protesters should be ignored... Meanwhile Patience and children are chilling abroad and some fools are protesting for her greed?
We Nigerians are the architect of our problems angry

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by kollynxofodile(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
I am IGBO even to my next world

But this is shameful.

For Gods sake, The great IGBO NATION has passed this level.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Produke:

Buhari own sef de im body,he should concentrate and stop using GEJ as an excuse.

Mama peace should have keep quiet when during the discovery of the cash. But she claimed it with pride.

11 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
kollynxofodile:

But this is shameful.

God bless you my guy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:

my guy, you've not answered the question. Did she?
none that i know of, she didn't steal my money.
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

none that i know of, she didn't steal my money.

cheesy cheesy

Who is talking about your money here. Bros, if you get that kind money, you no go suffer for life again. We shouldn't fight for those people bro.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by doctokwus: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
stephnie1:

money is involved bro
Even at that sister,there are some things that are unexplainable and gets one utterly irritated.
Patience is not from Enugu.She didnt enrich the region with her stolen wealth.The husband left death trap roads all throughout the southeast.Scammed them on 2nd NB.The Bayelsa or Rivers she comes from have just organized a few paid women protesters to Abuja.So on what basis are these fools protesting on her behalf in Enugu?Absolutely none!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:

cheesy cheesy

Who is talking about your money here. Bros, if you get that kind money, you no go suffer for life again. We shouldn't fight for those people bro.

and thats it bro, you celebrate AMAECHI but if i celebrate my DASUKI you quick to condemn me. Its not a cool thing i am supporting all these use less politicians but truth is we got loads of criminals in APC but now they are saints....... But truth is they should allow her be afterall the money is infinitesimal cool

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by stephnie1(f): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:

Even at that sister,there are some things that are unexplainable and gets one utterly irritated.
Patience is not from Enugu.She didnt enrich the region with her stolen wealth.The husband left death trap roads all throughout the southeast.Scammed them on 2nd NB.The Bayelsa or Rivers she comes from have just organized a few paid women protesters to Abuja.So on what basis are these fools protesting on her behalf in Enugu?Absolutely none!

Imagine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Progressive01(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Disgraceful conduct.
Despite all the revelations of total neglect and scamming of the region by the fisherman while her equally nauseating wife was busy stealing all stealables and using it to enrich her generations unborn?
Some of the jobless cretins you see in that picture are some of those who come around here to call others slaves/zombies. grin

Just look at them . cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

and thats it bro, you celebrate AMAECHI but if i celebrate my DASUKI you quick to condemn me. Its not a cool thing i am supporting all these use less politicians but truth is we got loads of criminals in APC but now they are saints....... But truth is they should allow her be afterall the money is infinitesimal cool

hmmm.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
VampireeM:
These protesters are disgrace to igbos.. They are shameless! How much were they paid? Meagre not upto 2k... Meanwhile patience and children are chilling abroad and some fools are protesting for her greedy?

gbam

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OnankpaBa(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
VampireeM:
These protesters are disgrace to igbos.. They are shameless! How much were they paid? Meagre not upto 2k... Meanwhile patience and children are chilling abroad and some fools are protesting for her greedy?

wao

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OnankpaBa(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
VampireeM:

PM me dear, Don no gree give me your contact

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
kollynxofodile:
But this is shameful.
IGBOS. BE. CAREFUL! !

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Progressive01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shame shame shame! grin

I see the Grand Commander of the Corrupt peeping... Watch out for his comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visists Alh Tanko Yankasai (Photos) / Ambode Inspects On-going Projects In Badagry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.