Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn (6229 Views)

Kwara State Government To Absorb Peace Corps Officers / Buhari Signed Peace Corps Bill / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by Terryotee: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pls i would like to know what the salary is like for the National Unity and Peace Corps (NUPEC)?
Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by 2el(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Not earning anything for now...but many people have been trying to join the scheme at there state office nationwide since the Peace Corp bill was passed by the Senate

**Rumour has it that those already in the scheme will be given automatic employment or considered ahead of non member...

You can also try to join not to be left out, cos once the president ascent the Bill, to join dem will be very difficult..
Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by Tboy243: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
2el:
Not earning anything for now...but many people have been trying to join the scheme at there state office nationwide since the Peace Corp bill was passed by the Senate

**Rumour has it that those already in the scheme will be given automatic employment or considered ahead of non member...

You can also try to join not to be left out, cos once the president ascent the Bill, to join dem will be very difficult..
It is the 40k that they are paying that is the discouraging part considering the hardship im the country, if it wasn't up to that may be more people will consider joining.
Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by jidxin(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
2el:

are u updated at all?? it has already bin signed into law....its now a government establishment since 3wks ago or even last month
Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by 2el(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
jidxin:
are u updated at all?? it has already bin signed into law....its now a government establishment since 3wks ago or even last month

stop reading from back pages of the media.... try to know the different between BILL pass by the NASS and the one signed into LAW by the PRESIDENT...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by 2el(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tboy243:
It is the 40k that they are paying that is the discouraging part considering the hardship im the country, if it wasn't up to that may be more people will consider joining.

40k or no 40k...just be rest assured dat govt may not consider up 80% of those already in the system
Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by AljazeeraBCH: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2016
Pls help they said I should come to kaduna on monday with my CV pls someone should advice me should I go or not?
Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by Tboy243: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
AljazeeraBCH:
Pls help they said I should come to kaduna on monday with my CV pls someone should advice me should I go or not?
why?.......on what basis?

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! / Vacancies At Elf / Synapse Services Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.