Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) (13805 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths / Battery Myths You Need To Stop Believing (2) (3) (4)

Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by Young03(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2016
let me read and come
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by shumuel(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Kikiki Lol grin that moment when phone repairers are losing customers to Uncooked rice.

Oga just say people should bring their phones to you, and not all this we use special chemicals bullsyte you are talking, we all know recession is strong grin
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2016
Nice write-up.
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by benzems(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2016
Check phone solutions here
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by obailala(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Number 1 is nonsense..
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by DeLioncourt: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2016
How come rice saved my blackberry way back when??

Rice remains my go-to for drenched devices smiley
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by Christianbente: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2016
I use nos 1 fact and it worked for me.
I phone fell into a gully, drank enough water.
I dropped the phone in a bag of uncooked rice and it came up alive again
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by Jackossky(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Adiwana:
No1,completely false.My then Nokia express music phone fell into water,I removed it immediately, disassembled the phone,put it under dry rice,left it for 24hrs&nothing happened to it.it fell in twice.
NB:When your phone falls into water,remove it&do NOT press it again.pressing it will circuit break your device(it will stop power from the battery being transmitted to the device.disassemble it,soak it under rice for 24hrs,then watch the magic

peaee,do u mean cooked rice or the uncooked one?

and if it is cooked rice,is it hot rice or cold rice?just find something I can relate with to measure the hotness

Thanks and anticipating an expeditious reply
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by dapaiks: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
pls any1 with idea wer i can get peace mobile 2 screen n calibrator?
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by Henrybright(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'm 100% sure I got to know about number through Tecno official Facebook page,
Unless OP you are trying to say Tecno doesn't know anything about phone

Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by Adiwana: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Jackossky:

peaee,do u mean cooked rice or the uncooked one?

and if it is cooked rice,is it hot rice or cold rice?just find something I can relate with to measure the hotness

Thanks and anticipating an expeditious reply
Uncooked rice.After removing the phone from water,just DONT press it again.just disassemble it and put it in dry rice,live it for 24 hrs
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by stormtrooper: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
haha, lol, uncooked rice, in fact, can fix the phone, because when you put your broken smartphone in rice, the Chinese come at night for rice and simultaneously repair your phone, lol smiley) (It's a simple joke, I didn't want to offend anyone) But, to be serious, there are companies that provide their repair services. For example, when I was in Singapore, I broke my friends iPhone when we were in the hotel... I didn't want to disturb him, so I decided to contact a service center that could fix the iPhone screen quickly. I contacted 5 companies and only one was able to replace the screen within an hour. So these guys were able to do iphone screen repair in 1 hour and the next day my friend didn't even notice that his iPhone screen was replaced...
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by goodspeed963(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
interesting article
Re: Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) by GraGra247(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
No 5 is totally wrong. If a phone survives a devastating fall it can never be the same again no matter how good the repairer is.

What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / NCC Warns Against ‘Yanluowang’ Malware, Urges Stronger Security Measures / Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone