Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. (6562 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dharneehell:
Dafuq?
He be so full of himself

Guess hw was cute?
he was presentable.
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by Hollawayn05(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Reading comments and jotting down wan fake it like a Woman and Act like the Man I am
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheBatman:

on behalf of all guys, I can bodly tell you that, we do not think the aforementioned phrase is sexy, we just say it to continue conversation, especially the boring ones, where you ladies give one word answers like its an interview

Hmmmm if you 'll say so tongue
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by Mimido2(f): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
iv still got that headache....only your number can cure
ok
see it 081********
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by Mimido2(f): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
iebanehita:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Really? Hahahaha

never wanted to comment till i saw this. Really got me there. cheesy
lol
and he was serious o

guys and their method of asking a lady for her number.....Smh.....very soon one would say d love is making him to purge.
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by iebanehita(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimido2:
lol
and he was serious o

guys and their method of asking a lady for her number.....Smh.....very soon one would say d love is making him to purge.

hahahahaha grin grin
Like they say, desperate times calls for desperate measures..lol
You keeping mute and walking away was your best option jare.
Very funny of him.
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by DeLioncourt: 1:53am On Dec 01, 2016
darkmarky:

faking unpleasantness

undecided undecided
who is this one?
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by BabaRamota1980: 2:06am On Dec 01, 2016
banjicom:
angry

*always asking recharge card from guys

* forming k and bow leg wen taking pics and dey think it cute

* doing mouth like kettle or pig wen taking pics too

girls dis is so very irritating!! smh!

my guy, you laid it out perfectly well.
Im turned off when i see girls forming duck toes.
That puff cheeks they put on, I want to slap that shit and disintegrate her whole teeth.

Big turn off!
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:37am On Dec 01, 2016
angry

They act like [size=18pt]BAD BOIZ & Showing OFF all their fake shii like Gucci belt, gold necklaces, fake watches, fake A|X shirt, fake Versace shoes[/size] & can't afford to buy boxer shorts....
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by dingbang(m): 5:39am On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
angry

They act like [size=18pt]BAD BOIZ & Showing OFF all their fake shii like Gucci belt, gold necklaces, fake watches, fake A|X shirt, fake Versace shoes[/size] & can't afford to buy boxer shorts....

u mean the men in singapore? grin
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
u mean the men in singapore? grin

Men in general... grin they're all scattered everywhere
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by dingbang(m): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Men in general... grin they're all scattered everywhere

because you have met 2billion men abi
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2016
Silkmoth33:

shocked shocked cry
Lol,happy new month.
Re: Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
how can u tell a girl u just met dat u've bin having headache because u love her

its so lame and stupid
He was probably trying to make a joke.. Didnt mea it literally.
Meen naija babes una can take eveyrthing too serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get / What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? / "I Gave My Virginity To My Boyfriend As A Birthday Gift"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.