Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice (1459 Views)

Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. / Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
I want to be educated on general behaviours of these breeds:boerBoer, pitbull, caucasian, lhasa apsa, GPD, seyaram(can't remember as it is spelt).

I want reference on Aggressiveness, loyalty, neatness, playfulness/dullness, destructive nature, heavy sleeper. Thanks.
You can also attach pictures of their adult so I can know what my to-be-pup would look like when all grown up.

Thank you everyone.
Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by theyongest: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
LMAOOOOOOOOO. Just Google (Daz all) and you can actually read through the ghost archives on here, that should give you the balance
Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
theyongest:
LMAOOOOOOOOO. Just Google (Daz all) and you can actually read through the ghost archives on here, that should give you the balance

Thank you. It was not necessary to laugh at my ignorance tho', google just keeps taking me round and round.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by theyongest: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2016
Largas:

Thank you. It was not necessary to laugh at my ignorance tho', google just keeps taking me round and round.

My bad! Believe me, no intentions to be rude. And I didn't find it ignorant, I just thought it was easier to Google and check old post on here to have a balance of all info.
It only sounded funny to me cos it felt like going to the house of death and asking "if there was bones" when you could just ask for head or femur.

Again, I'm sorry, no rudeness intended.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
theyongest:

My bad! Believe me, no intentions to be rude. And I didn't find it ignorant, I just thought it was easier to Google and check old post on here to have a balance of all info.
It only sounded funny to me cos it felt like going to the house of death and asking "if there was bones" when you could just ask for head or femur.

Again, I'm sorry, no rudeness intended.
Your pup at 11weeks is really big. I think he feeds well, well, Caucs are destined for big size. When he attains his limit, you go spend much to feed him!
Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by theyongest: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Vessi:

Your pup at 11weeks is really big. I think he feeds well, well, Caucs are destined for big size. When he attains his limit, you go spend much to feed him!

Thanks for your kind thoughts, he's even bigger now that he's fully recovered, he's 14wks now.
LOL about the feeding. There are cheaper alternatives sir.
Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
theyongest:

Thanks for your kind thoughts, he's even bigger now that he's fully recovered, he's 14wks now.
LOL about the feeding. There are cheaper alternatives sir.

Really? How much do you spend on a monthly average for his feed? Can I see his recent pics now? Caucs are really big, and cute as well. Intimidating dogs are cane corsos, boerboels, napolean mastiffs.
Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by theyongest: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Vessi:

Really? How much do you spend on a monthly average for his feed? Can I see his recent pics now? Caucs are really big, and cute as well. Intimidating dogs are cane corsos, boerboels, napolean mastiffs.

LOL.
I have no idea how much o, I just know they get me broke. Lol.
Attached is his picture as of this evening. Hard to get him to stay at a spot

Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
theyongest:

LOL.
I have no idea how much o, I just know they get me broke. Lol.
Attached is his picture as of this evening. Hard to get him to stay at a spot
Lol, he is a big boy now oh. I love the even shiny-black coat of your Rott, looks so cute I wanna stroke him. Lol. You have beautiful dogs.
Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by theyongest: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Vessi:

Lol, he is a big boy now oh. I love the even shiny-black coat of your Rott, looks so cute I wanna stroke him. Lol. You have beautiful dogs.

Thanks. Oh, that's actually a Doberman (though with about 30% Rott in him, both parents are Dobies though, but I really didn't care about how pure or not they were, not planning to mate him - except.... )
Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by okikiosibodu(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
@Largas and theyongest
I love the maturity you both played out there, thumbs up to you. To be franks, sometimes google keeps you moving in circles and you end up not getting what you want. It could be a better idea to ask people that have 1st hand knowledge
I am longing to learn much from this wonderful thread

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
theyongest:

Thanks. Oh, that's actually a Doberman (though with about 30% Rott in him, both parents are Dobies though, but I really didn't care about how pure or not they were, not planning to mate him - except.... )

LOL. Except what? And you said something about cheaper alternatives of feeding, please can you elaborate that? It'll go a long way in helping other dog owners to feed their dogs in this recession, many dogs are selective eaters but you wouldn't know how many of them own dogs as yours that eat cheaper alternatives. Please enlighten us.
Re: Educate Me On These Dog Breeds To Make A Wise Choice by theyongest: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Vessi:

LOL. Except what? And you said something about cheaper alternatives of feeding, please can you elaborate that? It'll go a long way in helping other dog owners to feed their dogs in this recession, many dogs are selective eaters but you wouldn't know how many of them own dogs as yours that eat cheaper alternatives. Please enlighten us.

ME? Enlighten us? Me I dunno anything o.
There are several threads on here that teaches or advertises cheaper feeding alternatives and all I know is courtesy NL.

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherds For Sale / My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All. / Whole family sold! Sold!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.