Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

How Do You Sleep At Night?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Sleep At Night?? (794 Views)

How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors / Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend'' / I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Sleep At Night?? by muhamad158(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Anytime I could Fall down and Die because there's A lot happening which got me thinking about life. It's A Big Privilege am still Alive, There's always A bad message when I tune up my social media. I don't just Pray for Paris, I don't just pray for Syria I don't just follow the trends, I tell GOD a lot of things, like God, please let tomorrow be better than yesterday , I pray for the Chibok girls, Imagine they even got an anniversary. I pray for the family I pray we all stay out of trouble coz brothers are losing their heads, Sisters are losing thier minds everything is in disarray. Cultism  is taking over our universities, It's kind of scaring me, the country's policies are getting from bad too worse, Should that be scaring me? I have known People died on the spot I was. It could have been Me. The Floors are full of broken glasses but we got too walk to the promise land, What do we do about that? I thought of flying but you know how it is, Nothing too help the vibe. We been living on hope but the fuel scarcity is squeezing it out. They take away focus from the real issue like they take away electricity from the hood. They still run around too bill the real issue. We Got Struggling days but we Got harder Nights. How do I sleep on my bed when some people be heaping sand too sleep on. HOW DO WE SLEEP AT NIGHT
                                                                                                                                  -MuhamadGbolahan
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night?? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Mada nature does the freaking job for us all....!!! Even hunger can't stop sleep Al together..
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night?? by muhamad158(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Mada nature does the freaking job for us all....!!! Even hunger can't stop sleep Al together..
It's Not just about The position you are sleeping or the steps you took... how do you sleep peacefully? after all you have seen, face and done? Does it haunt your dreams?
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night?? by Dereformer(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2016
muhamad158:

It's Not just about The position you are sleeping or the steps you took... how do you sleep peacefully? after all you have seen, face and done? Does it haunt your dreams?

I dont give a poo.

Death laughs at us all. What can a man do other than laugh back.

In Buhari's Nigeria, the living envies the dead.
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night?? by muhamad158(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dereformer:

I dont give a poo.

Death laughs at us all. What can a man do other than laugh back.

In Buhari's Nigeria, the living envies the dead.

Do You Believe In AfterLife??

(1) (Reply)

Pensioners In Kogi State Embark On 7 Days Fasting & Prayer Over Non Payment / Russian Ambassador To Turkey Killed In Shooting / Mikel Obi Writes Open Letter To His Chelsea Fans As He Moves To Chinese Club(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.