Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? (3020 Views)

Free Woocommerce And Blog Theme For Spa And Salon / Is It Possible For Me To Get A Blog Theme That Looked Like The Foxnews.com Page? / I Need A A Blog Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by intrepid: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2016
What should I do to the themes so they can display the pictures I upload to my posts?

I have tried changing the themes but most of them (the ones I prefer) wouldn't display pictures.

Did I do anything wrong?

Help please.
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by hostkobo(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
intrepid:
What should I do to the themes so they can display the pictures I upload to my posts?

I have tried changing the themes but most of them (the ones I prefer) wouldn't display pictures.

Did I do anything wrong?

Help please.

what is the URL of your website?

hit me up on whatsapp. details in my signature

regards
HK
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by bedfordng(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2016
intrepid:

Did I do anything wrong?

Help please.
if you are using wp, there is featured image option in the post dashboard. you can try that
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by intrepid: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
hostkobo:

what is the URL of your website?

hit me up on whatsapp. details in my signature

regards
HK

Thanks HK. The url is awesomemomsblog.com

Plesse take a look and see what I'm saying
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by hostkobo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
@Intrepid

Im sorry, just revisiting this space since my last comment.

I checked your site and I see images displayed correctly.... or maybe the issue has been fixed.

If the issue hasnt still been fixed, just hit me up on whatsapp.

regards
HK
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by bedfordng(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2016
intrepid:

Did I do anything wrong?

Help please.
you may want to try the featured post option on your wp
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by veekid(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2016

aunty Linda can answer that
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by nmreports: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2016
The simple theme is the best.
Easy to manipulate and tweak.

If you are not good with css and html dont go near the dynamic theme.

Try using simple and upload pictures again or go to Google forums for help.

Check www.HRtechnique.com
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by Professor101(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2016
I'll like to assist if you grant me access your website.

Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Images are showing
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by folay66(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Sorry
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Na wili wili dey inside
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by leksmedia: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2016
intrepid - Images are displaying on your site, You are not using probably using the right term, I guess what you mean is a featured slider on the front page , which shows the top latest posts or the posts you want selected as featured posts. In that case , you will have to play with the theme settings,

You can contact me for your website and blog design , here is my website www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370 you can also check our portfolios for our past designs leksmediaconcept.com/portfolio.html

Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by tonyx4x44(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Access your cpanel and disable image hotlinking.
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by jeff1607(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2016
HMMMMMMM
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by sakalisis(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by Sanuzi(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2016
intrepid:

Did I do anything wrong?

Help please.

If your are working with Twenty Eleven I recommend clicking the link b4 post and reading a comprehensive article on how the theme is designed to operate.

or

where are you trying to put the images? You have to insert them into a post or page. On your page or post editor, click on the “Add Media” button. Try that an let me know how it works: )

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

1 Like

Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by Revolva(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2016
u gotta chek your panel
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by solaugo1: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Tell it to the Jambites to be......

Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by writers100(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2016
This also happens with my site. What you need to resolve the problem is a gravatar account. Go to gravatar.com and register with your email and then upload your photo. This photo will automatically show up on your website and follow you anywhere online. But the same email you use for gravatar must also be used for your site admin. All authors and contributors must do the same to have their photos show up on their posts. This is the ultimate solution to many such themes.
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by oluspicy: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2016
writers100:
This also happens with my site. What you need to resolve the problem is a gravatar account. Go to gravatar.com and register with your email and then upload your photo. This photo will automatically show up on your website and follow you anywhere online. But the same email you use for gravatar must also be used for your site admin. All authors and contributors must do the same to have their photos show up on their posts. This is the ultimate solution to many such themes.

You're very correct. The same thing on my mind to comment.

1 Like

Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by nkemma54(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2016
abeg who dey host you?

intrepid:

Did I do anything wrong?

Help please.
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by Yoshy: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2016
intrepid:

Did I do anything wrong?

Help please.
op i didn't have time to check whether you have gotten the answer you seek, but am sure this will help. If you are sure you followed the right setup, then the problem is with your Browser Cache and subscription(especially glo), you might be surprised but it's true. Other users on different devices are seeing ur images fine so don't panic.
SOLUTION: 1. clear ur cache or use another browser. 2. Use another sim(network) and data instead of the one u're using now.
FOR FREE ONE YEAR HOSTING ON AMAZON AWS SETUP, contact me: factextra77@gmail.com, latest work/sample:www.factextra.com
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by Stevengold(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2016
And this made for.
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by Chrismaria33: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Please I have similar issues. On my site I don't see again short summary of articles before images and readmore. Today it only shows image and read more with out short summary of articles. Also the images on my article does not appear on Facebook. Help me out gurus Http://priceofourredemption.com
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by cypet: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Your pictures or Graphics may be very high as in the resolution, you may try reducing it
Re: My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? by Chrismaria33: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2016
cypet:
Your pictures or Graphics may be very high as in the resolution, you may try reducing it
please what do you mean by high resolutions. I am a novice

(1) (Reply)

What Internet Webmaster Certification Can Make You Become / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next? / Nairaland Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.