Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:45 PM

Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae (7112 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Venice789: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:
Useless girl. She could even be one of those loud-mouthed nuisance on NL forming feminist and calling guys broke.

Any girl who has nothing to bring to a relationship asides her pussy deserves to be used as sex slave. Her pussy should be fücked to stupor. It should be fûcked and counterfücked from all angles. And then subsequently thrown out into the streets like the cheap whøre that she is.

Nonsense.
the guys My momma told me about

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Mimido2(f): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
cry so its now a crime to ask ur bf for money ah ah
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
Yimu.... Why toasting me like your life depended on it yesterday huh? Hypokrit
Dont flatter yourself. Most times, this is the case

Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by MrRomantic(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:
Useless girl. She could even be one of those loud-mouthed nuisance on NL forming feminist and calling guys broke.

Any girl who has nothing to bring to a relationship asides her pussy deserves to be used as sex slave. Her pussy should be fücked to stupor. It should be fûcked and counterfücked from all angles. And then subsequently thrown out into the streets like the cheap whøre that she is.

Nonsense.

It's seriously very annoying - as if it's a right for you to give to them!
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by MrRomantic(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
cry so its now a crime to ask ur bf for money
ah ah

Honey, no one said it is a crime to ask your boyfriend for money just as it is not so asking ones gal friend for money as well - what we are saying is that 'it is not a right'. It is a priviledge!
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by princeemmma(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
i will add more 5k to it, so that everything will become normal, kkkkk
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Youngpo413: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Nonsense.
I support this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Youngpo413: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
ikp120:

That's the impression some stupid boys have given them. They try so hard to find a boyfriend, believing that once they find one, their financial problem would be a thing of the past.
Abeg most girls are absolute liabilities and disgrace to their families. I don't pity most of them again o, because of the way they reason.
they are called fish brains for nothing, and all of them are the same..... Some are only good at pretending.
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by ikp120(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Youngpo413:
they are called fish brains for nothing, and all of them are the same..... Some are only good at pretending.

Lolzzz grin
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by sben2308(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
xendra:
I hate men that can't even take care of their ladies

So cuz he can't take care of his lady makes u hate him. Whr r those days whr love is all about sharing .
All cuz he loves u, u automatically believe he is to take all responsibility wen he is not ur fada.We r meant to compliment each other not b a parasite that feast on d other.
Am not perfect as I speak but I believe it shld be 80% for male and 20% for female in terms of responsibility not this....
Pls I beg u listen to my advise cuz a mature responsible guy of dis generation believe in wat I am saying to u. SHALOM
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by alobright17(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
Not funny....

Who asked you?
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by alobright17(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
xendra:
By your comment your boyfriend is suffering to take care of you and smiling because of the good sexxx you offers ....God is watching you.
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Dont flatter yourself. Most times, this is the case
Stalking me now huh
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
Stalking me now huh
Really? Like seriously?
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
xendra:
are we their father?
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by ikombe: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lizzdeb:

Eyes closed

Are you suffering from pollio
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by jashar(f): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin

Honestly, I laughed.
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by ikombe: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
cry so its now a crime to ask ur bf for money
ah ah
15k undecided

You need jesus
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Mimido2(f): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
MrRomantic:

Honey, no one said it is a crime to ask your boyfriend for money just as it is not so asking ones gal friend for money as well - what we are saying is that 'it is not a right'. It is a priviledge!
if my bf should ask me for money I'll definitely give him so y can't he do d same?
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Mimido2(f): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
ikombe:
15k undecided
You need jesus
is it much? from d look of things d guy is well to do na if not d babe won't go to d extent of asking him for 15k
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by FreshBoss007: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lizzdeb:

Bros,take it easy .
the guy no get joy..... counterfucked... lol
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by FreshBoss007: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
is it much? from d look of things d guy is well to do na if not d babe won't go to d extent of asking him for 15k
what is she selling?? p#ssy egoin
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by FreshBoss007: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Zceesneh:
are we their father?
bros I tire for babes ooo... boys are now poverty alleviation schemes..... idp camp ni
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by FreshBoss007: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
alobright17:
By your comment your boyfriend is suffering to take care of you and smiling because of the good sexxx you offers ....God is watching you.
on HD.....
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by FreshBoss007: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
princeemmma:
i will add more 5k to it, so that everything will become normal, kkkkk
bros I add 10k so she can use for Christmas
k
k
k
k
k
k
k
k
k
k
k
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Really? Like seriously?
grin
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
ikombe:
Are you suffering from pollio
Some people and bad mouth na 5 and 6..

Bros,you need deliverance of the mouth
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
grin
Better
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by buffalowings: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Nonsense.

Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by Tyviv(f): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Broke nigga
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by ikombe: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
is it much?
from d look of things d guy is well to do na
if not d babe won't go to d extent of asking him for 15k
True talk sha undecided
Re: Check Out The Epic Reply This Guy Gave His Bae by ikombe: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Lizzdeb:

Some people and bad mouth na 5 and 6..

Bros,you need deliverance of the mouth

Come on dear. Your DP looks like someone who has pollio cheesy

If not why will you pose in such an ill manner grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Their Balcony In Spain / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.