Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts (1264 Views)

Buhari Postpones FEC Meeting Over Unfinished Budget / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by topeorekoy(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2016
According to news going round, the most anticipated wedding between Pres. Buhari's daughter Zahra and the son of Maiduguri billionaire businessman, Mohammed Indimi, which is scheduled for December 4, 2016, has been put on hold indefinitely, sources close to the first family said.

It was gathered that the president is uncomfortable with the attention the media is giving to the wedding especially recent reports about the groom’s family presenting 30 Louis Vuitton bags to Zahra.

It was widely reported that the groom, Ahmed Indimi presented 30 Louis Vuitton leather bags worth about £120,000 (N47,144,502) to the bride ahead of the wedding.

An introduction ceremony between both families had earlier held at the Aso Villa, Abuja on Friday, November 18, with the wedding programme scheduled between November 30 and Sunday, December 4, 2016. Indimi is the marketing director of Oriental energy resources.

http://www.topeorekoyaofficial.com/2016/12/pres-buhari-postpones-daughter-zahras.html

Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Those bags could have been purchased by Zahara abi zaria, but you know nah, there's no way they will tell the public that in the circle of "No money" chants by the confused Administration, the president's daughter could still ravish almost N50 million just for bags. Having sensed that some opponents may have capitalized on the recent publications over the development, may have given birth to the unplanned suspension of the event. Otherwise it could be because I mentioned it several times on twitter during the heavy fight on twitter against their barbaric inclement on data tariff, I really fought very hard I must say grin so all you that comes here to look for whom to attack with 15mb etisalat free data should be thankful to me also grin it really wasn't easy but we made it. I don't mean FTCgrin cool

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by babyfaceafrica: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Bloggers ,lie and unfounded rumours ..who buhari and her daughter epp?...nansense

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by dingbang(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2016
I wonder how these media sources get their information from..
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by topeorekoy(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by dingbang(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2016
topeorekoy:

Other sources

http://punchng.com/zahra-buharis-wedding-reportedly-postponed/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/30/buharis-daughters-wedding-put-hold-expensive-gifts/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/entertainment/exclusive-zahra-buhari-s-wedding-postponed-not-cancelled/173942.html
it seems you don't understand english...

My post doesn't claim the news being false, i'm just surprised at how they get their info.

Yet u went to dig up ten other sources tryn to claim what's irrelevant...
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by topeorekoy(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
it seems you don't understand english...
My post doesn't claim the news being false, i'm just surprised at how they get their info.
Yet u went to dig up ten other sources tryn to claim what's irrelevant...

Na you know jare.

I mistakenly quoted you instead of the below

babyfaceafrica:
Bloggers ,lie and unfounded rumours ..chai!!!
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by dingbang(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2016
topeorekoy:

Na you know jare.

I mistakenly quoted you instead of the below

cool make no mistakes further
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by topeorekoy(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
cool make no mistakes further
smiley tongue
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by Sandydayziz(f): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
I wonder how these media sources get their information from..
If you think this common information is too expensive to obtain, then I wonder what you expect as information.
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by cyberguy72(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2016
Buhari showing his stupidity and brainlessnes everywhere
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by dustmalik: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Those bags could have been purchased by Zahara abi zaria, but you know nah, there's no way they will tell the public that in the circle of "No money" chants by the confused Administration, the president's daughter could still ravish almost N50 million just for bags. Having sensed that some opponents may have capitalized on the recent publications over the development, may have given birth to the unplanned suspension of the event. Otherwise it could be because I mentioned it several times on twitter during the heavy fight on twitter against their barbaric inclement on data tariff, I really fought very hard I must say grin so all you that comes here to look for whom to attack with 15mb etisalat free data should be thankful to me also grin it really wasn't easy but we made it. I don't mean FTCgrin cool
Your level of delusion is grandeur. You should check yourself.
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by ajepako(f): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2016
lf this is true..

Then l give it to Baba Bubu ..

For the first time...

Respect...
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
dustmalik:

Your level of delusion is grandeur. You should check yourself.
I can bet you didn't mean to quote me, but you tend to emphasize on some grammatical excavation which failed to fall in line with what you actually harbored. Mind you, many are here just to catch fun, so don't plant your heart into some issues or comments that you may live longer.
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by Ask4diva(f): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
This PMB is just an economist....isn't it possible for Nigerians to remove a sitting president? This is not the change we want
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by Beremx(f): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nonsense

Buhari should stop pretending to be a poor man and allow his daughter wed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by modath(f): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense

Buhari should stop pretending to be a poor man and allow his daughter wed

Happy new month, longest time..baby O nko?
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by Beremx(f): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
modath:

Happy new month, longest time..baby O nko?
same to you my sister. Longest time indeed jare!
Baby is fine and doing well. How are your kids?
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by modath(f): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Beremx:
same to you my sister. Longest time indeed jare!
Baby is fine and doing well. How are your kids?

Very foin.. kiss kiss baby O for me.
Re: Pres. Buhari Postpones Daughter, Zahra's Wedding Over Expensive Gifts by Beremx(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
modath:

Very foin.. kiss kiss baby O for me.
sure i will

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares 3 Extra Days As Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year / FLASHBACK: Tinubu And Enron's Nigeria Barge: The Real Deal / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.