Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll (27594 Views)

UAC Of Nigeria Technical Trainee Scheme 2018 Recruitment / Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2016
i just received a msg frm workforce inviting me for a CBT on Saturday. who's had a CBT there b4??
kindly hlp wt any info. thanks
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by saxyminia: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2016
got same text for test@enugu
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by caneberry: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Yea just got mine and I have printed out the slip
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2016
saxyminia:
got same text for test@enugu
mine is at their office in Lagos. i actually wrote PBT there in April nd it was fair enough... just dont kno if their cbt ll be totally off that pattern( gmats)
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2016
caneberry:
sharp man! any info as to the pattern of their cbt?? where's ur xam centre?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by caneberry: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2016
meilleur:

sharp man! any info as to the pattern of their cbt?? where's ur xam centre?
lol no tym, besides I am female, mine is at gbagada
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by jswagg4(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2016
how was the location of the test determined? Was it by State of residence or preferred work location? Cc Caneberry Saxyminia
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2016
caneberry:
lol no tym, besides I am female, mine is at gbagada
sorry... dont kno what gv d impression u were male. so is mine- gbagada.... hv u had one dere b4?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by smartcherry: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Pls has anyone in IMO gotn the invite cos i haven't
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by saxyminia: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2016
jswagg4:
how was the location of the test determined? Was it by State of residence or preferred work location? Cc Caneberry Saxyminia

I reside in Edo STATE but in the application I choose south south on preferred work location
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2016
I got same text, and my test location is in Enugu. But how do I know the venue and time.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by klasiknonie(f): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Still expecting.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2016
caneberry:
does your print slip bear test centre and and time?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2016
geodemainguy:
I got same text, and my test location is in Enugu. But how do I know the venue and time.
a link is supposed to b in d sms. check well.. visit d site, Input ur email ad, load a pix nd print, u ll find em

1 Like

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by atk5: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Still waiting

1 Like

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by judith989(f): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2016
I got the invite too...AFRIHUB INTERNATIONAL ICT RESOURCE CENTER, IMT, INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT-CAMPUS 3, ENUGU....wondering how to get there from Asaba for an exam before 9am
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
judith989:
I got the invite too...AFRIHUB INTERNATIONAL ICT RESOURCE CENTER, IMT, INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT-CAMPUS 3, ENUGU....wondering how to get there from Asaba for an exam before 9am
come tomorrow evening as against the test on Saturday. Mine is in Enugu too.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by caneberry: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
geodemainguy:
does your print slip bear test centre and and time?
yes it does
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
is it everyone here that has either a drivers license, pvc or international passport? what will happen to those who dont av?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
uxdesigner:
is it everyone here that has either a drivers license, pvc or international passport? what will happen to those who dont av?
if u won't b spendn much on tfare, u may wanna push ur luck. but its bn explicitly stated.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by dorothy0324: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
who knows workforce test format please??
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
meilleur:

if u won't b spendn much on tfare, u may wanna push ur luck. but its bn explicitly stated.
nawa for them, they even said atm card wont be allowed
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by DENJIZZY(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
meilleur:
i just received a msg frm workforce inviting me for a CBT on Saturday. who's had a CBT there b4??
kindly hlp wt any info. thanks

plz, can you provide the link for generating the test invite? the number i used to register isn't with me at the moment

thanks
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
DENJIZZY:

plz, can you provide the link for generating the test invite? the number i used to register isn't with me at the moment

thanks
career.workforcegroup.com/invite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Longman6(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Does anyone here have an idea of the question format? is it SHL or the normal Gmats. Who also knows how their recruitment process is.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by profchijindu(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sorry is d bank grad trainee do one for first bank
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
profchijindu:
Sorry is d bank grad trainee do one for first bank
not specified
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by VegetarainVamp(f): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
learn how to make thousands of Naira weekly with just a start up capital of N500contact me on this number 09031980226to be added to our WhatsApp group for free seminars
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Jerryojozy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don be for my frnds wey north east wey apply. it seems there are only inviting those that applied from south east and south west.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Chy93: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please help me out with the test questions for workforce
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Noneejiofor(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
its like they've not invited those in kaduna
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by DENJIZZY(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
meilleur:
career.workforcegroup.com/invite

Thanks...i just received it in my mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com / Breaking: FG Order Banks Not To Sack Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.